////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mppa1t3pefq93zz/%40U100RC7.7z

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Fixed M110 animation, hand doesn't clip inside the weapon forearm.

- Added more sounds from taumargin for the SCARs.

- Removed dependency on ASDG Arttachments

EricJ, I´ve just noticed a bug or conflict: when I equip the silencer on the SCARs, there´s no recoil at all... =(

Indeed, the recoil is making the weapon (unsilenced) go down, I was popping cap in a assault boat and my aim was moving down after each shot (it would go up a little and down some more...)

The sounds are suberb, If I didn´t complimented it before lol

cheers!

I think its a TMR issue (if you use it like I do) or a BIS issue as I use standard BIS suppressors, nothing made by me. And the only custom suppressor is the one for the M110.

Indeed... I´ve just tested the SCAR with my ALIVE preset (no TMR addons activated) for ArmA3 launcher and the recoil is fine (both silenced or unsilenced) =P

Gotta test the M110 now ;)

cheers!

;2599806']EricJ' date=' I´ve just noticed a bug or conflict: when I equip the silencer on the SCARs, there´s no recoil at all... =(

Indeed, the recoil is making the weapon (unsilenced) go down, I was popping cap in a assault boat and my aim was moving down after each shot (it would go up a little and down some more...)

The sounds are suberb, If I didn´t complimented it before lol

cheers![/quote']

You should use this version of TMR,another version of it have this bug of silencers,this one should be fine.

I test this TMR and it worked fine here.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=21785&highlight=TMR

RC7 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks again Foxhound! :)

And to show what will come down the pipeline next:

wip186.jpg

wip187.jpg

I'm getting something weird happening. When I fire a round with the scar h, the weapon will just continually rise slowly, I have to keep pulling it back down. It will rise like that for the rest of the session, unless I put the supressor on and fire a shot. Then it's fine until I fire another shot without the supressor on. This is ONLY with the scar H's, none of the L's or the 110 do it.

Hmmm..... I have no idea what the issue is.... I'll see what I can do about it though as I'm starting to see that as well.

RC8 frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

did u change the idea about the suppressors?? :P the vanilla version are really horrible! =))))

ps: good work with the EGLM version!!!!! need an L version with short barrel too =P

Edited by Agamennone

There is already a short barreled L version, "SCAR-L Short"

And thanks again Foxhound!

noticed that with the MRCO and the SCAR-H EGLM i miss something

2014-01-17_00001_zpsab95e2a9.jpg

If you mean the way the front sight looks like that I have no clue why it's doing that. I know on certain weapons it does do that and I'm sure there is a reason, I just don't know offhand how to fix it. Unless it's an RVMAT issue...

The scope did it also with default weapons.

Regards Rat.NL

double post

Edited by RatNL

Yeah then there's nothing I can do about the texture issue, sorry.

I haven't noticed that on default weapons?

I have seen hk417s barrel and stock do that when looking through a "chainlink" gate.(r3f weapons)

First off, love this pack.

But we're having a problem with our explosives. It seams that you're pack is disabling out ability to plant satchel charges. We tested out with running just the @U100 addon and it still happens. If you could take a look at that, it would be awesome.

Keep up the good work.

Okay... I'm not sure how it's disabling satchel charges, is this online or single player?

This is online, both in LAN on dedicated servers.

Edit: Just did another test, this also happens in single player as well.

Edited by JKNuke12
Additional Testing