Sign in to follow this  
tonic-_-

Altis Life RPG

So hi there all i try now fpr 2 Days to change the skins for the Police cars

I tried everything i edited the FN_vehiclecolorCFg did everything i readed here in the Forum i search all sites in this forum

I have a police_suv.paa i put it into soft_f_gama.pbo\data

Then i went to arma3_life.altis\core\config\fn_vehiclecolorCfg.sgf and opend it and made it like this :

case "C_SUV_01_F":

{

_ret =

[

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_co.paa","civ"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_02_co.paa","cop"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_03_co.paa","civ"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_01_ext_04_co.paa","civ"],

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_police_co.paa","cop"]

saved all packed it back into PBO and reload it on my server.

When i wann buy the police car it tells me could not find \a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_police_co.paa

So now is the problem i see the Seats and i can drive but the rest of the car is invinsible

PLZ HELP ME

My head is burning like hell

You might wanna check this out?

http://rm.iamtonic.co/documents/2

Hi Tonic,

Really hate asking for help but I am a bit stuck. Basically I would like to use all 5 Tiers to donator store however even though I have added the weapons to fn_weaponShopCfg.sqf and another file that referenced Donator Store level ( Sorry 1am here) cant think of file name.

Basically all I am asking is how do I successfully add the extra levels to the donator stores. If your able to help that would be much Appreciated if not I will plot along and try and figure it out. So thanks for your time and reading thanks in Advance to Tonic or anyone else that may be able to help out again Thanks from Australia.

PS Great Work Tonic

texas out

Ok I think your right.

So I can disable all Battleye server-side messages?

Tell it me now, please.

Please, I need to know it. :p

Does anyone else know, how to hide specific OR simply all Battleye messages?

I tried everything i edited the FN_vehiclecolorCFg did everything i readed here in the Forum i search all sites in this forum

Then i went to arma3_life.altis\core\config\fn_vehiclecolorCfg.sgf and opend it and made it like this :

case "C_SUV_01_F":

{

_ret =

[

When i wann buy the police car it tells me could not find \a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_police_co.paa

So now is the problem i see the Seats and i can drive but the rest of the car is invinsible

PLZ HELP ME

just put it in \textures\yourtexture.paa and change the link to the new location...

Delete..

---------- Post added at 18:04 ---------- Previous post was at 18:03 ----------

just put it in \textures\yourtexture.paa and change the link to the new location...

May i ask, what folder does the "textures" in ?

in your Altis_Life_RPG.Altis.pbo file you create a folder textures

so its \Altis_Life_RPG.Altis\textures\yourtexture.paa

in your Altis_Life_RPG.Altis.pbo file you create a folder textures

so its \Altis_Life_RPG.Altis\textures\yourtexture.paa

Do you meand the arma3_life.altis ?? ??

cause when i pack all my paa in that i get a huge mission file

ok i test it same shit sry ^^ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232152901

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232154014

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

ok i test it same shit sry ^^ http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=232152901

ok i give up :(

maybe someone can tell me where to add the cop uniforms ??

and one more where i get the script that a sound comes up when i open/close my cars

Edited by derLandvogt

---------- Post added at 20:11 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

ok i give up :(

maybe someone can tell me where to add the cop uniforms ??

and one more where i get the script that a sound comes up when i open/close my cars

cop uniforms are a bit harder to add than the vehicle textures

and yes... you will get a bigger missionfile.... the players need the textures too so they need to download them with the file...

otherwise... you could make an addon... but the players will need these files as well and they arent auto-downloaded like the missionfile...

the texture folder goes in your missionfile... doesnt matter how the missionfile is called... just put a folder named textures in it... where you also have the folders core, dialog, icons, sounds etc...

I did and load it up and i get message watch the links above

ireally dont know where to the problems is

---------- Post added at 20:39 ---------- Previous post was at 20:36 ----------

plz take a min for me and maybe yoyu have a link to a tutorial or maybe you can explane it to me if you can do it you will be me best friend :)

Im sitting here now over 38 hrs

Is it possible that the paa dont work cause i take it from a mod for arma3 ???

ok i tried it now with the hunter like this :

<a  href=8qlu5d7i.jpg' alt='8qlu5d7i.jpg'>

and nothing happens still the old colour

Edited by derLandvogt

This.

Tonic and the good people who made Arma2NETMySQL have made all information available to get your server running. He even goes so far to say that you need at least "elementary" database administration knowledge.

EDIT: Dig deeper, check all of your log files. RPT files aren't the ONLY thing that outputs error messages. Check your Arma2NETMySQL log files. Only by digging deeper into log files will you find the root cause of your issue.

The error looks like you didn't setup MySQL right and it has no information on where to send/store your player data. Like I said though, you won't know until you read the other logs and find the root error that's causing your problem.

Yes this, it took me about 4 hours to find the issue. Make sure all your files are unblocked as well. I also found that the cop_gear value was causing the mysql to fail connecting. So i allowed NULL and it worked. Still goin through the motions of setup... I'm here now reading how to whitelist people and make them admins... I'm only on page 3 at the moment though....

Ok I think your right.

So I can disable all Battleye server-side messages?

Tell it me now, please.

Find the RSS folder and disable it by changing the name or something.

Thanks for this code, but if i add this, the map is always crashing for me... anyone got the mistake and could paste the correct code for this?

Thank you very much

One of the "false" has a space in the word and looks like "fa lse"... Fix that.

I have another question.

Is it possible to install this script on vehicles we buy?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=23693

Thank you for your help

Yes, but you have to do a lot of work to change the way it runs.

where i can change the car textures?

in the \core\config\ folder you need to edit, fn_vehicleColorCfg, fn_vehicleColorStr and fn_vehicleListCfg.

case "C_SUV_01_F":

{

_ret =

[

PLZ HELP ME

["\a3\soft_f_gamma\SUV_01\Data\suv_police_co.paa","cop"] is your mistake.

Put it in a folder called textures in your root directory of your pbo and then call it like this.

It should be more like... ["\textures\suv_police_co.paa","cop"]

Does somebody know what's going wrong?

My database dosn't work.............

Info: 23:16:11 - Logging started in directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\logs\
Info: 23:16:11 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 23:16:11 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 23:16:11 - Loading databases...
Info: 23:16:11 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\Databases.txt
Info: 23:16:11 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: localhost Port: 3306 Username: root Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons
Info: 23:16:12 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: CALL resetLifeVehicles();
Info: 23:16:12 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: CALL deleteDeadVehicles();
Info: 23:16:18 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:18 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:18 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: INSERT INTO players (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, arrested, aliases, civ_gear) VALUES('76561198007966278', 'Kotty', '0', '3000', '0', '"[`Kotty`]"','"[]"')
Warning: 23:16:18 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_gear' doesn't have a default value
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlStream.ReadPacket()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.NextResult(Int32 statementId, Boolean force)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlDataReader.NextResult()
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlCommand.ExecuteReader()
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.RunOnDatabase(MySqlCommand command, Int32 maxResultSize)
Info: 23:16:18 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:19 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:19 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: INSERT INTO players (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, arrested, aliases, civ_gear) VALUES('76561198007966278', 'Kotty', '0', '3000', '0', '"[`Kotty`]"','"[]"')
Warning: 23:16:19 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_gear' doesn't have a default value
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.NativeDriver.GetResult(Int32& affectedRow, Int64& insertedId)
  at MySql.Data.MySqlClient.Driver.GetResult(Int32 statementId, Int32& affectedRows, Int64& insertedId)
  at Arma2NETMySQLPlugin.MySQL.RunOnDatabase(MySqlCommand command, Int32 maxResultSize)
Info: 23:16:19 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:19 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:19 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: INSERT INTO players (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, arrested, aliases, civ_gear) VALUES('76561198007966278', 'Kotty', '0', '3000', '0', '"[`Kotty`]"','"[]"')
Warning: 23:16:19 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_gear' doesn't have a default value
Info: 23:16:19 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT playerid, name, cash, bankacc, civ_licenses, arrested, adminlevel, donatorlvl, civ_gear FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:42 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'

Thanks!

... When I was more actively developing ... I had full server access ...

Are you not able to run a dedicated server, mysql or sqlite, and arma3 client on your development machine?

Hello,

i have set up an Arma 3 Dedicated Server on Windows, 1000Mbit Bandwith, XAMPP with MySQL Service

I got an MySQL 5.6 DB named arma3life - own username with all rights / @ Arma2NET [do i need to start the .exe and/or type something ?] / @ life_server / life mission.

The Server works, i am able to join, respawn and walk around.

But my problem is, the inventory doesn't work, ATM's doesn't work and the player table doesn't update itself.

I think, i am to stupish to start @Arma2Net

I've a .exe in the folder, do i need to start it? Or does it start by it self?.

-- RPD File Below ---

=====================================================================

== D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe

== "D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe" "-profiles=d:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_Vanilla.cfg -world=empty -mods=@Arma2NET;@life_server -arma2netdev

Exe timestamp: 2014/02/24 18:32:26

Current time: 2014/02/26 07:09:23

Type: Public

Branch: Development

Version: 1.11.115741

Allocator: D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class ->VScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/VScrollbar/

Updating base class ->HScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/HScrollbar/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/

ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

Initializing Steam Manager

unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken

Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown

dta\core.pbo - 0

dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 63599

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 63707

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 63738

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 62677

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 63767

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 63724

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 63767

addons\a3.pbo - unknown

addons\air_f.pbo - 62827

addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 63267

addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 63480

addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 63689

addons\animals_f.pbo - 63810

addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 63682

addons\anims_f.pbo - 63660

addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 61907

addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 63137

addons\armor_f.pbo - 62266

addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 63093

addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 62956

addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 62956

addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414

addons\boat_f.pbo - 61888

addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 60977

addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 61998

addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 62903

addons\characters_f.pbo - 63790

addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 63454

addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 62568

addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 63053

addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 63545

addons\data_f.pbo - 63641

addons\drones_f.pbo - 63814

addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351

addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170

addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 58097

addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 61876

addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217

addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 63659

addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 63671

addons\editor_f.pbo - 53723

addons\functions_f.pbo - 63795

addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 63750

addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 59304

addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 61907

addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 59304

addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 62137

addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 62502

addons\language_f.pbo - 63608

addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 60441

addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 61251

addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 62808

addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 62502

addons\map_altis.pbo - 62247

addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 56204

addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 62789

addons\map_data.pbo - 62525

addons\map_stratis.pbo - 62182

addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227

addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227

addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 62789

addons\misc_f.pbo - 58745

addons\missions_f.pbo - 62805

addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 62044

addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010

addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 63764

addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252

addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 63536

addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701

addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 62064

addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501

addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884

addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434

addons\modules_f.pbo - 63756

addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 60170

addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247

addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 59320

addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 61523

addons\music_f.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070

addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070

addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070

addons\plants_f.pbo - 59944

addons\roads_f.pbo - 61888

addons\rocks_f.pbo - 61888

addons\signs_f.pbo - 61888

addons\soft_f.pbo - 62321

addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 61888

addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 63061

addons\sounds_f.pbo - 63616

addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 62371

addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 62070

addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 63478

addons\static_f.pbo - 61888

addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 61074

addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 61074

addons\structures_f.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 62247

addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 62252

addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497

addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497

addons\ui_f.pbo - 63795

addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 63712

addons\weapons_f.pbo - 63707

addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 63478

addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 63478

addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 63483

addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 63478

=======================

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

7:12:54 Mission Altis_Life_RPG.Altis: Number of roles (94) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (75)

7:12:55 Server error: Player without identity Firedead (id 439097782)

7:12:56 Server error: Player without identity Firedead (id 439097782)

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

7:13:27 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon

7:13:27 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon

7:13:28 Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move1.rtm not found or empty

7:13:28 Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move2.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_in1\acts_c_in1_briefing.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout1.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout2.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout3.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout4.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout5.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout6.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_fighter_01\data\anim\kia_plane_fighter_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_fighter_01\data\anim\plane_fighter_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\heli_attack_01_pilot_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\pilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\copilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_transport_01\data\anim\kia_plane_transport_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_transport_01\data\anim\plane_transport_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\kia_mi17_cargo02.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v0.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v1.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v2.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v3.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v4.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v5.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v6.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\cargoposes_f\anim\pilot_plane_cas_02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: pilot_plane_cas_02

7:13:29 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer

7:13:29 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer

7:13:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01

7:13:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02

7:13:34 No speaker given for Thamos Tavoularis

7:13:34 Speaker Male09_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes

7:13:34 No speaker given for Homer Kammenou

7:13:34 No speaker given for Teshi Azikiwe

7:13:34 No speaker given for Vasilis Lias

7:13:34 No speaker given for Sotiris Dimitriadis

7:13:34 No speaker given for Kyriakos Mastori

7:13:34 No speaker given for Vasilis Manelia

7:13:34 No speaker given for Lazaros Moritiadou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Michalis Isofidou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Lafteris Athanasiadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Andreas Papadopoulos

7:13:35 No speaker given for Vasilis Stanis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Dimitris Oikonomopulu

7:13:35 No speaker given for Takis Haikias

7:13:35 No speaker given for Giorgos Nicolau

7:13:35 No speaker given for Dimitiros Karapataki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Adam Dimitriadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Gregor Ioannou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Sotridis Dimitriadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Katungi Sesse-Seko

7:13:35 No speaker given for Achilleas Nicolau

7:13:35 No speaker given for Vangelis Moritiadou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Sotridis Mylonaki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Gregor Petridis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Giorgos Karmanlis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Panagiotis Tavoularis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Nikos Ellinaki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Vasilis Manetta

7:13:35 No speaker given for Militiadis Malas

7:13:35 No speaker given for Panagiotis Karmanlis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Nikos Dimitriadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Michalis Ellinaki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Giorgos Athanasiadis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Angelos Athanasiadis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Stefanos Tavoularis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Lafteris Lara

7:13:36 No speaker given for Evangelos Lagos

7:13:36 No speaker given for Stefanos Karapataki

7:13:36 No speaker given for Katungi Azikiwe

7:13:36 No speaker given for Takis Dimitriadis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Sotiris Papadopoulos

7:13:36 No speaker given for Thamos Manelia

7:13:36 No speaker given for Giourkas Moritiadou

7:13:36 No speaker given for Finlay Griffiths

7:13:36 No speaker given for Angelos Petridis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Giannis Roumpesi

7:13:36 No speaker given for Kwame Awolowo

7:13:36 No speaker given for Lin Wu

7:13:36 soldier[b_diver_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

7:13:37 No speaker given for Thamos Stanis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Kofi Ibori

7:13:37 No speaker given for Mimis Papadopoulos

7:13:37 No speaker given for Lafteris Baros

7:13:37 No speaker given for Aris Dimitriadis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Sotiris Tavoularis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Pan Ng

7:13:37 No speaker given for Militiadis Xenakis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Giorgos Mylonaki

7:13:37 No speaker given for Kong Il

7:13:37 No speaker given for Vasilis Lara

7:13:37 No speaker given for Vyron Constantinou

7:13:37 No speaker given for Angelos Karagianni

7:13:37 No speaker given for Vangelis Liosi

7:13:37 No speaker given for Dimitiros Lara

7:13:37 No speaker given for Sotiris Zenon

7:13:37 No speaker given for Lafteris Petridis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Biton Karagianni

7:13:37 No speaker given for Stergos Costas

7:13:37 No speaker given for Nikolaos Moritiadou

7:13:38 No speaker given for Oliver Faulkner

7:13:38 No speaker given for Gerasimos Karapataki

7:13:38 No speaker given for Vasilis Savalas

7:13:38 No speaker given for Michalis Moritiadou

7:13:38 No speaker given for Panos Cosmos

7:13:38 No speaker given for Hu Zao

7:13:38 No speaker given for Stavros Verga

7:13:38 No speaker given for Homer Spiros

7:13:38 No speaker given for Militidas Athanasiadis

7:13:38 No speaker given for Andreas Savalas

7:13:38 No speaker given for Militidas Papadopoulos

7:13:38 No speaker given for Dwan Bayh

7:13:38 No speaker given for Sotiris Baros

7:13:38 No speaker given for Tyler Moore

7:13:38 No speaker given for Sotiris Dimitriadis

7:13:38 No speaker given for Argyris Verga

7:13:38 soldier[b_diver_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

7:13:38 No speaker given for Donnan Walker

7:13:38 No speaker given for Mimis Nicolau

7:13:38 No speaker given for Shaan Osmani

7:13:38 No speaker given for Vasilis Papadopoulos

7:13:38 No speaker given for Stergos Constantinou

7:13:38 No speaker given for Militiadis Karmanlis

7:13:38 No speaker given for Orestis Moraiti

7:13:39 No speaker given for George Taylor

7:13:39 No speaker given for Giorgos Lagos

7:13:39 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]

7:13:39 LODShape::AddLoadHandler: Handler not present in shape [a3\weapons_f\empty.p3d]

7:13:39 c:\w\c_branch\poseidon\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

7:13:39 Warning Message: Script life_server\init.sqf not found

7:13:39 "Server Time: Jip Var set and synced"

7:14:31 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.

7:14:31 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.

Please.. help me

I am greatful for everyone who helps me!

Thank you

Regards,

Firedead

Edited by Firedead

Does somebody know what's going wrong?

My database dosn't work.............

Info: 23:16:11 - Logging started in directory: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\logs\
Info: 23:16:11 - Arma2NETMySQL Plugin Started.
Info: 23:16:11 - Version number: 0.1.0.0
Info: 23:16:11 - Loading databases...
Info: 23:16:11 - Databases.txt file loading in from: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 3 Server\Databases.txt
Info: 23:16:11 - Type: mysql Database: arma3life IPAddress: localhost Port: 3306 Username: root Password: NotShownForSecurityReasons
Info: 23:16:12 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: CALL resetLifeVehicles();
Info: 23:16:12 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: CALL deleteDeadVehicles();
Info: 23:16:18 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'
Info: 23:16:18 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: INSERT INTO players (playerid, name, cash, bankacc, arrested, aliases, civ_gear) VALUES('76561198007966278', 'Kotty', '0', '3000', '0', '"[`Kotty`]"','"[]"')
Warning: 23:16:18 - MySQL error. MySql.Data.MySqlClient.MySqlException (0x80004005): Field 'cop_gear' doesn't have a default value
Info: 23:16:42 - Received - Database: arma3life SQL Query: SELECT name, aliases FROM players WHERE playerid='76561198007966278'

Thanks!

Field 'cop_gear' doesn't have a default value

plz take a min for me and maybe yoyu have a link to a tutorial or maybe you can explane it to me if you can do it you will be me best friend :)

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140225/8qlu5d7i.jpg

Try this..

case "B_MRAP_01_F":
  {
      _ret =
      [
            ["textures\swat_hunter_1.paa","cop","textures\swat_hunter_2.paa"],
            ["#(argb,8,8,3)color(0.05,0.05,0.05,1)","cop"]
      ];

};

something like that...

---------- Post added at 04:43 ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 ----------

---------- Post added at 04:44 ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 ----------

I would like to have cops be able to see on the map where text messages originated from...

example, copy gets message "Help ME!" he can open the map and see that there is a marker on the map showing the location of the 911 call.

does anyone have this and would be willing to share?

Thanks

First of all, thank you for this awesome mod!

I am helping out a friend who has his own server and I have some real problems with getting custom textures for the police characters working. I know that some servers have custom textures and after trying lot of script modifications without any luck I'm asking for some assistance.

This what I know already:

- I need to set the custom textures via the "setObjectTexture" function

- The function has to be run by every client to make texture changes "global"

What I tried so far:

- Found this custom snipped of code at pastebin.com/FuACdj9v NOT WORKING

- Tried this:

In \init.sqf

fn_objecttexture =
{
_unit = _this select 0;
_texture = _this select 1;
_unit setobjecttexture _texture;
};

Didnt know where to put this but tried multiple locations like "\dialog\function\fn_spawnConfirm.sqf", "\core\cop\fn_loadGear.sqf" and some other file.

[[player,[0,'textures\police.paa']], "fn_objecttexture",nil,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

Also tried

[[player,[0,'textures\police.paa']], "fn_objecttexture",nil,false] spawn life_fnc_MP;

NOT WORKING

- Found another snipped but didnt know where to put so not tested:

_swat = [ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, p7, p8, p9, p10 ]; 
[ [ {_x setobjecttexture [ 0, "Texture\swat.paa" ]; } forEach _swat ], "BIS_fnc_Spawn", true, true ] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;  

I found it in a forum thread where the author said it is working with this solution, but where to place it?

I do a try and error for the last 3 days and it get me frustrating :(

Here some other things I need to fix but couldnt take any time for it right now:

- Latest patch notes says "Fixed: Cop vehicles pulled from the garage couldn't use siren lights.". Lights are working on the offroad but not on the SUV. After buying the SUV its working but after a respawn/relogg or put in garage lights are not working anymore(dont even give me the option to 'turn sirene lights on' in scrollmenu)

- Restrained civilians cant be put in vehicle. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesnt. Tried all different locations around the car but it doesnt give me the option 'Put in car' via scrollmenu

- Civilians can open cop vehicle door while sitting inside the cop car (when 'put in car' had randomly worked and also when manually entering the car) and can jump out of it.

Some bugs i found and could already be fixed:

- Northern rebel outpost is missing spawnpoint for vehicles (fix was already mentioned some pages before)

- Police hq boat shop doesnt have an garage so cops can only spawn boats at civil boatshop (check the civil boatshop guy in editor and copy the code containing the garage part to the police boat shop)

- Civilian weapons and some gear not saving. This is not a bug, its wanted from the author but if you want to change, check out this post: forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168139-Altis-Life-RPG&p=2630179&viewfull=1#post2630179

- Also not a bug but if you want to change vehicle textures: forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168139-Altis-Life-RPG&p=2628981&viewfull=1#post2628981

Thank you for reading the wall of text. I hope someone can help me and I could help some of you with my information.

First of all, thank you for this awesome mod!

I am helping out a friend who has his own server and I have some real problems with getting custom textures for the police characters working. I know that some servers have custom textures and after trying lot of script modifications without any luck I'm asking for some assistance.

This what I know already:

- I need to set the custom textures via the "setObjectTexture" function

- The function has to be run by every client to make texture changes "global"

What I tried so far:

- Found this custom snipped of code at pastebin.com/FuACdj9v NOT WORKING

- Tried this:

In \init.sqf

fn_objecttexture =
{
_unit = _this select 0;
_texture = _this select 1;
_unit setobjecttexture _texture;
};

Didnt know where to put this but tried multiple locations like "\dialog\function\fn_spawnConfirm.sqf", "\core\cop\fn_loadGear.sqf" and some other file.

[[player,[0,'textures\police.paa']], "fn_objecttexture",nil,false] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;

Also tried

[[player,[0,'textures\police.paa']], "fn_objecttexture",nil,false] spawn life_fnc_MP;

NOT WORKING

- Found another snipped but didnt know where to put so not tested:

_swat = [ p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, p7, p8, p9, p10 ]; 
[ [ {_x setobjecttexture [ 0, "Texture\swat.paa" ]; } forEach _swat ], "BIS_fnc_Spawn", true, true ] spawn BIS_fnc_MP;  

I found it in a forum thread where the author said it is working with this solution, but where to place it?

I do a try and error for the last 3 days and it get me frustrating :(

Here some other things I need to fix but couldnt take any time for it right now:

- Latest patch notes says "Fixed: Cop vehicles pulled from the garage couldn't use siren lights.". Lights are working on the offroad but not on the SUV. After buying the SUV its working but after a respawn/relogg or put in garage lights are not working anymore(dont even give me the option to 'turn sirene lights on' in scrollmenu)

- Restrained civilians cant be put in vehicle. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesnt. Tried all different locations around the car but it doesnt give me the option 'Put in car' via scrollmenu

- Civilians can open cop vehicle door while sitting inside the cop car (when 'put in car' had randomly worked and also when manually entering the car) and can jump out of it.

Some bugs i found and could already be fixed:

- Northern rebel outpost is missing spawnpoint for vehicles (fix was already mentioned some pages before)

- Police hq boat shop doesnt have an garage so cops can only spawn boats at civil boatshop (check the civil boatshop guy in editor and copy the code containing the garage part to the police boat shop)

- Civilian weapons and some gear not saving. This is not a bug, its wanted from the author but if you want to change, check out this post: forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168139-Altis-Life-RPG&p=2630179&viewfull=1#post2630179

- Also not a bug but if you want to change vehicle textures: forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?168139-Altis-Life-RPG&p=2628981&viewfull=1#post2628981

Thank you for reading the wall of text. I hope someone can help me and I could help some of you with my information.

I agree with the issue on the cop skins and being able to buy custom clothing in stores.. That should have been fixed along time ago, I haven't found a fix but will post it when I do.

Cop lights work on SUV/Offroad and Hunter, but by default, they only work at night, (Which in my opinion is really stupid). You have to read back about 20-25 pages for the fix on that. (Sorry I didn't go back to search for it, too tired at the moment lol.) It was posted by djules

Restrained civs... If they can't get put in a car, just get in the driver seat, then hop out and try again.

Civs opening cop door/unlocking cop car from inside while restrained... This is the most annoying bug in all of Altis Life I have no fix for this yet.

Does anyone know where I can find the script that allows people to buy houses? I tried looking around the forum but no luck.

Any help will be appreciated.

Does anyone know where I can find the script that allows people to buy houses? I tried looking around the forum but no luck.

Any help will be appreciated.

That's because it's a custom script not built into Altis Life..

So again me

I tried my best talked wit a lot of people about the retexturing:

this is where i have in it : <a  href=atug87v4.jpg' alt='atug87v4.jpg'>

and this i changed into fn_vehicleColorCfg.sqf :

8atd92hz.jpg

Nothing happens the hunter is still with the arma colours no skin change nothing

this is my 4 day and i think i should give it up

plz someone has any idea

a friend of mine uses the same shit and on his server it works

my server is from Nitrado

maybe it is cause i take them out of an Mod ?? the paa´s i mean

Edited by derLandvogt

Hello all!

Do you all have the same issue with server-side script life_server\core\system\fn_cleanup.sqf?

This script should get the car back to garage after some time when playable unit is far away. Car is deleted from the map but database still says active=1 when should active=0 and the car is not able to get out from garage.

while {true} do
{
private["_veh","_units"];
sleep (35 * 60);
{
	_veh = _x;
	_vehicleClass = getText(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (typeOf _veh) >> "vehicleClass");

if(_vehicleClass in ["Car","Air","Ship","Armored","Submarine"]) then
	{
		_dbInfo = _veh getVariable["dbInfo",[]];
		_units = {(_x distance _veh < 300)} count playableUnits;
		if(count crew _x == 0) then
		{
			switch (true) do
			{
				case ((_x getHitPointDamage "HitEngine") > 0.7 && _units == 0) : {deleteVehicle _x};
				case ((_x getHitPointDamage "HitLFWheel") > 0.98 && _units == 0) : {deleteVehicle _x};
				case ((_x getHitPointDamage "HitLF2Wheel") > 0.98 && _units == 0) : {deleteVehicle _x};
				case ((_x getHitPointDamage "HitRFWheel") > 0.98 && _units == 0) : {deleteVehicle _x};
				case ((_x getHitPointDamage "HitRF2Wheel") > 0.98 && _units == 0) : {deleteVehicle _x};
				case (_units == 0): {deleteVehicle _x};
			};
		};

if(isNull _veh) then
		{
			if(count _dbInfo > 0) then
			{
				_uid = _dbInfo select 0;
				_plate = _dbInfo select 1;

_query = format["UPDATE vehicles SET active='0' WHERE pid='%1' AND plate='%2'",_uid,_plate];
				_sql = "Arma2Net.Unmanaged" callExtension format ["Arma2NETMySQLCommand ['%2', '%1']", _query,(call LIFE_SCHEMA_NAME)];
			};
		};
	};
} foreach vehicles;

sleep (15 * 60); //15 minute cool-down before next cycle. 
{
	if((typeOf _x) in ["Land_BottlePlastic_V1_F","Land_TacticalBacon_F","Land_Can_V3_F","Land_CanisterFuel_F", "Land_Can_V3_F","Land_Money_F","Land_Suitcase_F"]) then
	{
		deleteVehicle _x;
	};
} foreach (allMissionObjects "Thing");

sleep (15 * 60);
{
	deleteVehicle _x;
} foreach (allMissionObjects "GroundWeaponHolder");
};

Does anyone have the same issue and have idea how to resolve this?

---------- Post added at 16:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

So again me

I tried my best talked wit a lot of people about the retexturing:

this is where i have in it : http://s1.directupload.net/images/140226/atug87v4.jpg

and this i changed into fn_vehicleColorCfg.sqf :

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140226/8atd92hz.jpg

Nothing happens the hunter is still with the arma colours no skin change nothing

this is my 4 day and i think i should give it up

plz someone has any idea

a friend of mine uses the same shit and on his server it works

my server is from Nitrado

maybe it is cause i take them out of an Mod ?? the paa´s i mean

So... Try edit the line with:

["textures\swat_van_co.paa","cop","textures\swat.paa"]

to:

["textures\swat_van_co.paa","cop"]

swat_van_co.paa is texture of B_MRAP_01_F

Then file fn_VehicleColorStr.sqf in the same folder should have something like:

case "B_MRAP_01_F":

{

switch (_index) do

{

case 0: {_color = "Cop"};

case 1: {_color = "Black"};

};

};

So, in your car shop color Cop should take out your Hunter with new textures.

ok i test stay in i reply in a couple of min

---------- Post added at 16:36 ---------- Previous post was at 16:15 ----------

IT WORkED I HAVE MY TEXTURES I LOVE YOU GUYSSSSSS

http://s7.directupload.net/images/140225/8qlu5d7i.jpg

you need to remove \arma3_life.altis\ from the link...

it only should be like ["textures\swat_hunter_1.PAA","cop"]

Hello,

i have set up an Arma 3 Dedicated Server on Windows, 1000Mbit Bandwith, XAMPP with MySQL Service

I got an MySQL 5.6 DB named arma3life - own username with all rights / @ Arma2NET [do i need to start the .exe and/or type something ?] / @ life_server / life mission.

The Server works, i am able to join, respawn and walk around.

But my problem is, the inventory doesn't work, ATM's doesn't work and the player table doesn't update itself.

Could you please help me?:bounce3:

Thank you

Regards,

Firedead

+++ RPT File Code below +++

== D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe

== "D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\arma3server.exe" "-profiles=d:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master" -port=2302 -config=CONFIG_Vanilla.cfg -world=empty -mods=@Arma2NET;@life_server -arma2netdev

Exe timestamp: 2014/02/24 18:32:26

Current time: 2014/02/26 07:09:23

Type: Public

Branch: Development

Version: 1.11.115741

Allocator: D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll

AppId parsing successful. Using appId=107410

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/PAPA_BEAR/

Updating base class ->Base, by a3\dubbing_radio_f\config.bin/CfgHQIdentities/AirBase/

Updating base class ->VScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/VScrollbar/

Updating base class ->HScrollbar, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/G_Expression/HScrollbar/

Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/

Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/controls/ModIcons/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/

Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/

Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/

Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/

Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/

Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/

Updating base class Optics_Commander_02->Optics_Armored, by a3\armor_f_epb\apc_tracked_03\config.bin/Optics_Commander_03/

ragdollHitDmgLimit (0.000000) is lower than minimum (0.010000) and it was set to min.

Initializing Steam Manager

unable to load subscribed content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load published content list. list will be updated from steam

unable to load cached items meta info. save and update functionality will be broken

Steam Manager initialized.

==== Loaded addons ====

dta\bin.pbo - unknown

dta\core.pbo - 0

dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 63599

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 63707

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 63738

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 62677

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 63767

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 63724

D:\Games\ArmA3\A3Master\Curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 63767

addons\a3.pbo - unknown

addons\air_f.pbo - 62827

addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 63267

addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 63480

addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 63689

addons\animals_f.pbo - 63810

addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 63682

addons\anims_f.pbo - 63660

addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 61907

addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 63137

addons\armor_f.pbo - 62266

addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 63093

addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 62956

addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 62956

addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 43414

addons\boat_f.pbo - 61888

addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 60977

addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 61998

addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 62903

addons\characters_f.pbo - 63790

addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 63454

addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 62568

addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 63053

addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 63545

addons\data_f.pbo - 63641

addons\drones_f.pbo - 63814

addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 55351

addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 55170

addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 58097

addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 61876

addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 55217

addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 63659

addons\dubbing_radio_f_data.pbo - 63671

addons\editor_f.pbo - 53723

addons\functions_f.pbo - 63795

addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 63750

addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 59304

addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 61907

addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 59304

addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 62137

addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 62502

addons\language_f.pbo - 63608

addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 60441

addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 61251

addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 62808

addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 62502

addons\map_altis.pbo - 62247

addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 56204

addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 56661

addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 62789

addons\map_data.pbo - 62525

addons\map_stratis.pbo - 62182

addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 60227

addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 60227

addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 62789

addons\misc_f.pbo - 58745

addons\missions_f.pbo - 62805

addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 62044

addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 49010

addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 63764

addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 58252

addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 63536

addons\missions_f_epb_data.pbo - 62070

addons\missions_f_epb_video.pbo - 61701

addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 62064

addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 55501

addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 52884

addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 52434

addons\modules_f.pbo - 63756

addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 60170

addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 56247

addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 59320

addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 61523

addons\music_f.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 62070

addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 62941

addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 62070

addons\music_f_music.pbo - 62070

addons\plants_f.pbo - 59944

addons\roads_f.pbo - 61888

addons\rocks_f.pbo - 61888

addons\signs_f.pbo - 61888

addons\soft_f.pbo - 62321

addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 61888

addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 63061

addons\sounds_f.pbo - 63616

addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 62371

addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 62070

addons\sounds_f_weapons.pbo - 63478

addons\static_f.pbo - 61888

addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 61074

addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 61074

addons\structures_f.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 62247

addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 62182

addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 62252

addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 62497

addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 62497

addons\ui_f.pbo - 63795

addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 63712

addons\weapons_f.pbo - 63707

addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 63478

addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 63478

addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 63483

addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 63478

=======================

PhysX3 SDK Init started ...

PhysX3 SDK Init ended.

7:12:54 Mission Altis_Life_RPG.Altis: Number of roles (94) is different from 'description.ext::Header::maxPlayer' (75)

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_list

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpreinit

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listpostinit

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_functions_listrecompile

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missiontaskslocal

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionconversationslocal

7:13:27 Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_missionflow

7:13:27 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDr.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon

7:13:27 bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/AmovPknlMevaSrasWpstDl.InterpolateTo: Bad move AmovPknlMsprSlowWpstDf_AmovPpneMstpSrasWpstDnon

7:13:28 Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move1.rtm not found or empty

7:13:28 Animation o:\arma3\a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\hubcleaned\wave\hubwave_move2.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_in1\acts_c_in1_briefing.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub01\acts_welcomeonhub03_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub02\acts_welcomeonhub04_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_aiwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epa\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\b_hub03\acts_welcomeonhub05_playerwalk.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout1.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout2.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout3.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout4.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout5.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\anims_f_epc\data\anim\sdr\cts\custom\c_out2\acts_cominginspeakingwalkingout6.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_fighter_01\data\anim\kia_plane_fighter_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_fighter_01\data\anim\plane_fighter_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\heli_attack_01_pilot_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\pilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_beta\heli_attack_01\data\anim\copilot_heli_light_02_kia.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_transport_01\data\anim\kia_plane_transport_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation a3\air_f_delta\plane_transport_01\data\anim\plane_transport_01_pilot.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\kia_mi17_cargo02.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v0.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v1.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v2.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v3.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v4.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v5.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Animation animpath\mi17_cargo02_v6.rtm not found or empty

7:13:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\cargoposes_f\anim\pilot_plane_cas_02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: pilot_plane_cas_02

7:13:29 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part1.variantsPlayer

7:13:29 No default vars in bin\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/States/Acts_UnconsciousStandUp_part2.variantsPlayer

7:13:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g01.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g01

7:13:29 Warning: looped for animation: a3\anims_f\data\anim\sdr\idl\knl\stp\low\rfl\aidlpknlmstpslowwrfldnon_g02.rtm differs (looped now 1)! MoveName: aidlpknlmstpsraswrfldnon_g02

7:13:34 No speaker given for Thamos Tavoularis

7:13:34 Speaker Male09_F not found in CfgVoiceTypes

7:13:34 No speaker given for Homer Kammenou

7:13:34 No speaker given for Teshi Azikiwe

7:13:34 No speaker given for Vasilis Lias

7:13:34 No speaker given for Sotiris Dimitriadis

7:13:34 No speaker given for Kyriakos Mastori

7:13:34 No speaker given for Vasilis Manelia

7:13:34 No speaker given for Lazaros Moritiadou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Michalis Isofidou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Lafteris Athanasiadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Andreas Papadopoulos

7:13:35 No speaker given for Vasilis Stanis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Dimitris Oikonomopulu

7:13:35 No speaker given for Takis Haikias

7:13:35 No speaker given for Dimitiros Karapataki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Adam Dimitriadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Gregor Ioannou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Sotridis Dimitriadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Katungi Sesse-Seko

7:13:35 No speaker given for Achilleas Nicolau

7:13:35 No speaker given for Vangelis Moritiadou

7:13:35 No speaker given for Sotridis Mylonaki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Gregor Petridis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Giorgos Karmanlis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Panagiotis Tavoularis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Nikos Ellinaki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Vasilis Manetta

7:13:35 No speaker given for Militiadis Malas

7:13:35 No speaker given for Panagiotis Karmanlis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Nikos Dimitriadis

7:13:35 No speaker given for Michalis Ellinaki

7:13:35 No speaker given for Giorgos Athanasiadis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Angelos Athanasiadis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Stefanos Tavoularis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Lafteris Lara

7:13:36 No speaker given for Evangelos Lagos

7:13:36 No speaker given for Stefanos Karapataki

7:13:36 No speaker given for Katungi Azikiwe

7:13:36 No speaker given for Takis Dimitriadis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Sotiris Papadopoulos

7:13:36 No speaker given for Thamos Manelia

7:13:36 No speaker given for Giourkas Moritiadou

7:13:36 No speaker given for Finlay Griffiths

7:13:36 No speaker given for Angelos Petridis

7:13:36 No speaker given for Giannis Roumpesi

7:13:36 No speaker given for Kwame Awolowo

7:13:36 No speaker given for Lin Wu

7:13:36 soldier[b_diver_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

7:13:37 No speaker given for Thamos Stanis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Kofi Ibori

7:13:37 No speaker given for Mimis Papadopoulos

7:13:37 No speaker given for Lafteris Baros

7:13:37 No speaker given for Aris Dimitriadis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Sotiris Tavoularis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Pan Ng

7:13:37 No speaker given for Militiadis Xenakis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Giorgos Mylonaki

7:13:37 No speaker given for Kong Il

7:13:37 No speaker given for Vasilis Lara

7:13:37 No speaker given for Vyron Constantinou

7:13:37 No speaker given for Angelos Karagianni

7:13:37 No speaker given for Vangelis Liosi

7:13:37 No speaker given for Dimitiros Lara

7:13:37 No speaker given for Sotiris Zenon

7:13:37 No speaker given for Lafteris Petridis

7:13:37 No speaker given for Biton Karagianni

7:13:37 No speaker given for Stergos Costas

7:13:37 No speaker given for Nikolaos Moritiadou

7:13:38 No speaker given for Oliver Faulkner

7:13:38 No speaker given for Gerasimos Karapataki

7:13:38 No speaker given for Vasilis Savalas

7:13:38 No speaker given for Michalis Moritiadou

7:13:38 No speaker given for Panos Cosmos

7:13:38 No speaker given for Hu Zao

7:13:38 No speaker given for Stavros Verga

7:13:38 No speaker given for Homer Spiros

7:13:38 No speaker given for Militidas Athanasiadis

7:13:38 No speaker given for Andreas Savalas

7:13:38 No speaker given for Militidas Papadopoulos

7:13:38 No speaker given for Dwan Bayh

7:13:38 No speaker given for Sotiris Baros

7:13:38 No speaker given for Tyler Moore

7:13:38 No speaker given for Sotiris Dimitriadis

7:13:38 No speaker given for Argyris Verga

7:13:38 soldier[b_diver_F]:Some of magazines weren't stored in soldier Vest or Uniform?

7:13:38 No speaker given for Donnan Walker

7:13:38 No speaker given for Mimis Nicolau

7:13:38 No speaker given for Shaan Osmani

7:13:38 No speaker given for Vasilis Papadopoulos

7:13:38 No speaker given for Stergos Constantinou

7:13:38 No speaker given for Militiadis Karmanlis

7:13:38 No speaker given for Orestis Moraiti

7:13:39 No speaker given for George Taylor

7:13:39 No speaker given for Giorgos Lagos

7:13:39 c:\w\c_branch\poseidon\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!

7:13:39 Warning Message: Script life_server\init.sqf not found

7:13:39 "Server Time: Jip Var set and synced"

7:14:31 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" started.

7:14:31 Ragdoll - loading of ragdoll source "Soldier" finished successfully.