not sure if mentioned yet or not didn't see it, but Robert are you planning on adding Beta/C-mags and if are is it possible to just to have a switch in the model from normal 30rnd STANAG to the 100Beta? instead of how you did it in Arma2 with 2 different models for M27s and M16A3.

not sure if mentioned yet or not didn't see it, but Robert are you planning on adding Beta/C-mags and if are is it possible to just to have a switch in the model from normal 30rnd STANAG to the 100Beta? instead of how you did it in Arma2 with 2 different models for M27s and M16A3.

No i can't atm , only if BIS would add magazine proxy like Dayz SA have > http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=9611

then it would be so easy to do

Edited by RobertHammer

I just remembered something. Have you considered modifying you suppressors to act more like the BIS ones do. This would be very helpful now that soldier protection is a thing. Thanks in advance.

Oh no! Does this count as a request?

I just remembered something. Have you considered modifying you suppressors to act more like the BIS ones do. This would be very helpful now that soldier protection is a thing. Thanks in advance.

Oh no! Does this count as a request?

They already have that fix before bis did it :D

I think I saw something in one of the other pack threads but can you confirm that you will be releasing the m249 and m240 on the next update? Or will it be released after the next update separately. I personally would be okay with them in this pack so there wont be any issues with scopes working on it from this pack. (not that you couldn't make it work)

also if you're comfortable can we have an ETA on them? Our team has been waiting patiently, we deleted the nato pack so no more lmg until yours comes out!!!

Great work RH still my favorite pack to date.

Hello,

In the RH will accommodate accessories such as MRCO?

I'm looking forward to it.

Hello,

In the RH will accommodate accessories such as MRCO?

I'm looking forward to it.

Hmm , i thought that i added all bis optics to be compatible - somehow i forgot the optic_MRCO

I will add that in next version , sorry about that

All right.

Thank you for the quick response.

I found a bug in your pistol pack.When I use the under barrel flash same with my teamates ,he can see my light in the dark but I cant see his.We confirmed both of us had turned the lights on and we can see the light in our own view,but I cant see his light in my view,but he can see mine in his view.

Sorry for my poor English and the weapon we used was same one,both of us were using Glock 18 with M6X flash under it……

Edited by JinougaF

Wow love these guns. Anyone knows of any user made mission or multiplayer mods that use these?

I found a bug in your pistol pack.When I use the under barrel flash same with my teamates ,he can see my light in the dark but I cant see his.We confirmed both of us had turned the lights on and we can see the light in our own view,but I cant see his light in my view,but he can see mine in his view.

Sorry for my poor English and the weapon we used was same one,both of us were using Glock 18 with M6X flash under it……

Not sure but i think that is a arma 3 fault in the MP atm > http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=1628

Edited by RobertHammer

RH, could you give us any insight into what to expect with the next update?

RH, could you give us any insight into what to expect with the next update?

First of all - i have to finish the pistol pack which hopefully will be soon

after that i will begin doing M4/M16 update which will bring few new things:

1. All the attachments will be standalone - this because of future packs and better compatibility

2. Some optimizations of the current models

3. New variants of ar15 - like Magpul variant etc

I might show some wip when i will get into it :)

1. All the attachments will be standalone - this because of future packs and better compatibility

So your going to be making the attachments a separate mod? If so I like the sound of that, right now I feel swamped with attachments.

sweet! thanks for sharing

is this somehow linked to the FPS problem people reported here?

Any chance of redesigning the ACOG so that there isn't a giant front-sight blocking half the view?

Any chance of redesigning the ACOG so that there isn't a giant front-sight blocking half the view?

Nope - because thats how it is in real life ,but the real Acog's zoom smudges the front sight so you dont see it

you have to use the 2D one , if that sight bothers you

Edited by RobertHammer

Nope - because thats how it is in real life ,but the real Acog's zoom smudges the front sight so you dont see it

you have to use the 2D one , if that sight bothers you

well the only problem i have with the 2-d one is that it does not change to green when using NV also have you considered making the 2D sight like the ones in TMR Alt , but still with NV compatibility

Excited for the Gucci Magpul M4 and looking forward to its planned release. :cool:

well the only problem i have with the 2-d one is that it does not change to green when using NV also have you considered making the 2D sight like the ones in TMR Alt , but still with NV compatibility

That's a feature because with real Acog you cant use your NVG with it ,because you will get this - you have to use proper NV device/adapter to make it work

That's a feature because with real Acog you cant use your NVG with it ,because you will get this - you have to use proper NV device/adapter to make it work

Mr. Hammer is right on the money. Also, If you leave your brightness to the lowest setting on your RCO you can use it with NODs in lowlight ops.

The Corps is testing out a new RCO that will become standard issue to all grunts where you can use it with NODs and not be washed out 99.9% of the time.