Sign in to follow this  
maddogx

Campaign Episode 1: SURVIVE - Feedback thread ** SPOILER WARNING! **

Can't play Campaign cause the grabbed gear saved in one part isn't the same loaded on the next part.

E.G. I was told to grab diving equipment for the mission "Contract kill" (or kind of, playing in german) where we get inserted north of Girna by submarine. (I TOOK that stuff, otherwise this part wouldn't finish)

But when the part starts when I sit in the boat I don't have any diving stuff with me. So it's a deadly adventure every time.

When I look into my gear there is nothing like this, but the 3 guys beside me do have it.

Same occured a mission-part earlier where I had a LMG with ACOG as weapon and later in the part to destroy the crashed chopper I had a rifle with a gl + aimpoint.

that happens using dev-branch of June, 3rd, 2014

Can someone confirm this?

any solutions?

cause I do have one single saved point of the campaign I would have to play it again from the beginning.

(hope you got my english :j:)

Edited by SmashK

I played on friday's dev version and I didn't get the flipper shoes in wet work mission, other soldiers had them even though they didn't have diver suits.

You are way too slow without them.

Also what is thew purpose of patrol quadbike in camp Maxwell, I didn't receive any patrol tasks at all.

I played on friday's dev version and I didn't get the flipper shoes in wet work mission, other soldiers had them even though they didn't have diver suits.

You are way too slow without them.

I can confirm this.