Sign in to follow this  
iceman77

=Sealz= Evening PvP

The =Sealz= Welcomes all PvP minded individuals to our PvP sessions

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When, Where, Modes:

Wednesdays @ 21:00 EST - =Sealz= Dedicated PvP Server - Capture & Hold / DTAS

About The =Sealz=:

We're pretty laid back & we love Arma pvp.The majority of us PvP throughout the day aswell and not just during "official" times. Players are more than welcome to come join us at anytime. Check out our website for more info. http://http://www.sealz.us/

Requirements:

Have fun, treat others how you would like to be treated & be willing to work as a team. Teamspeak is available but not required. However all participants are encouraged to join TS.

Teamspeak:

Edited by Iceman77

Do you guys run on regular build or Dev build?

Thanks to everyone that showed up for this evenings pvp. The overall player base of the =sealz= pvp server is steadily growing and the last scenarios have been fantastic!.

Hey. I just paid a visit to your site and found some Malware in your forums; Antivirus Security Pro. Best to check into that.

Hey. I just paid a visit to your site and found some Malware in your forums; Antivirus Security Pro. Best to check into that.

You should see what my PC has "gathered" from the *sites I m visiting quite often :) JK

The above post was the reason i m informed on the event-s.

Some SEALZ guys jumped on our server (and exchanged STEAM accounts) but we were at the end

of our gaming day-and we haven't got 'more' time to discuss further.

We will probably pay a visit today 29/10 or 30/10 :)

Edited by GiorgyGR

I've seen some, but they were usually locked with a password and with only a small number of players.

DTAS would be great with ACRE but only if everyone actually use it and speak the same language, and of course DTAS is still not adjusted to work correctly with ACRE so you're basically only going to have default radios for everyone that are reset every round. In A2 I had the attackers using the PRC-148 and defenders use PRC-343 which gives the attackers a longer range radio that works on different frequencies and thus defenders and attackers can't hear each other unless they steal a radio during the round. Another alternative could be to just set a random default frequency for each side at the start of each round, but that's more complicated in terms of needing to understand and use ACRE's API. One of those solutions will be implemented once there is an official version of ACRE out.

For Escalation (and missions like AAS, Blitzkrieg or CTF), ACRE is pretty pointless as it just makes a big mess out of everything (in terms of stealing radios or talking to newly respawned players). If you disable radio stealing and give everyone a long range radio so they can speak to/from the spawn area from/to the combat area, then what is the point of ACRE over just in-game chat?

Hmm. I'm not in control of the website at all. But I'll mention that to the head of the sealz.

Me and my guys risk a look today at the evening too.

But i have a Question anybody know a pvp server with acre ?

I m not aware of any public servers.

There are probably clans who using it (on closed sessions) but..everybody i know they avoiding it due to instability reasons until

the exclusive ArmA3 ACRE version gets to public.

Changed the schedule around! The persons in charge of the server want just one day a week. In any case, feel free to hop on ts and chat at anytime.

I played a bit Last night. It's a great little PvP mission all it needs now is more players!! Get online boys, there are good times to be Had by all!!

1rst person + Capture the island = Big FUN!! :D

FYI don't know who Posted about the Malware but I call my host they told me that we pay for Malware scanner that runs every day, with no issues of finding anything. So not sure about all that talk.

On another NOTE we are starting to BETA TESTING our JTAC eCore on 11/2/2013 starting at 9pm EST.

This will be testing of Squad Leader Functions, Player to Player Air Support/Support request function, Map Functions, Logistics, Para Drop and Player Add Action Functions. This will be Open Join for all who want to play in JTAC so that everyone can start learning the special Keys and controls that are integrated into the game-play. You do not have to sign up to BETA test things out. Please get on our team speak @: speak2.sealz.com