Sign in to follow this  
sakura_chan

Mission Editor Expansion

In regards to modules could we get an expanded description box for create task/create diary entry?

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Keep on doing what you are doing. Hopefully BI realizes that their actual "streamlined" editor is soooooo 1995....

In regards to modules could we get an expanded description box for create task/create diary entry?

+1 this is the most annoying thing as a mission editor.

Anyone else want the ability to copy paste playable units and no auto grouping for modules? Think that would turn it into a top class mod.

Almost everything is hardcoded for the editor. So aside from a few UI modifications there is nothing moddable.

Hence my advice would be to look into RTE from i0n0s. Build something similar or ontop of it.

The only way it would be worth the effort is if you were able to save and load the mission in .sqm format. For now simply making the 2d editor physically bigger and easier to read will be a huge improvement.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

=================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Thanks!

YES! I added a feature that will let you click a button beside any module text box and bring up a full size edit box. Here is the create task module, changing the description of the task.

notepad.jpg

No modification to any modules required.

plz add a feature that makes the camera zoom further in.. i HATE the zoom limitations when messing around with small objects!

Thanks!

YES! I added a feature that will let you click a button beside any module text box and bring up a full size edit box. Here is the create task module, changing the description of the task.

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w312/lethalSakura/notepad.jpg

No modification to any modules required.

I don't see this in the current version.