Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

Best excuses in the world!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 18 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Was denoir trying to gt me in trouble? mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, I was trying to teach you for the fifth time that it is spelled "boring" and not "boaring" smile.gif

Normally I wouldn't say anything but since English is your primary language and you are still in school, I thought that you might want to learn that smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Boaring:

wild-boar-4.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 19 2002,10:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 18 2002,22:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 18 2002,19:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Was denoir trying to gt me in trouble? mad.gif  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

No, I was trying to teach you for the fifth time that it is spelled "boring" and not "boaring" smile.gif

Normally I wouldn't say anything but since English is your primary language and you are still in school, I thought that you might want to learn that smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Boaring:

boaring

*editted by glue eater<span id='postcolor'>

hmm..sick picture! mad.gifbiggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 18 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Denoir, I dont think DOR got yer joke. I did tho.<span id='postcolor'>

Wow, that makes you really smart, huh?

confused.gif

You spend more time bitching about the Duke than anything else.

"My lamp started shedding dark light." (Leaves room for creative interpretation)

"I was approached on the street, by a member of the secret service, and he asked me to join."

"I fell and I couldn't get up."

"I'm late??  - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OH DEAR GOD! PLEASE, NOOOO! SAY IT AINT SO!!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!"

"I stepped through a rift in the space-time continuum, and just typical of my luck I ended up in a Grünenberg Vortex consisting almost exclusively of 'Slow' time." (nonsense, but they wont know it.)

"There was a big conflagration up at the place." (Those that spot the quote earn my respect)

"Well, obviously I couldn't leave in the middle of a Brahms symphony!"

"I stopped to donate some money, when all of a sudden, someone commenced a hoedown, and you know me and hoedowns!

"I was mugged, but I beat the shit out of him, and then i took him to the hospital cause you should see the state he was in."

The credible ones:

"My mom called."

"I felt the prescense of God, and I had to stop and pray."

"I was looking at a car-crash."

"A plane fell on my building."

"I had to stop on the way and think of you."

"I needed to unload the mother of all turds." (She/they will be grossed out, but admire you for being honest and thus belive you.)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 19 2002,10:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 18 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Denoir, I dont think DOR got yer joke. I did tho.<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

You spend more time bitching about the Duke than anything else.<span id='postcolor'>

He started it! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 19 2002,21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"My lamp started shedding dark light." (Leaves room for creative interpretation)

"I was approached on the street, by a member of the secret service, and he asked me to join."

"I fell and I couldn't get up."

"I'm late??  - NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! OH DEAR GOD! PLEASE, NOOOO! SAY IT AINT SO!!! OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD!!"

"I stepped through a rift in the space-time continuum, and just typical of my luck I ended up in a Grünenberg Vortex consisting almost exclusively of 'Slow' time." (nonsense, but they wont know it.)

"There was a big conflagration up at the place." (Those that spot the quote earn my respect)

"Well, obviously I couldn't leave in the middle of a Brahms symphony!"

"I stopped to donate some money, when all of a sudden, someone commenced a hoedown, and you know me and hoedowns!

"I was mugged, but I beat the shit out of him, and then i took him to the hospital cause you should see the state he was in."

The credible ones:

"My mom called."

"I felt the prescense of God, and I had to stop and pray."

"I was looking at a car-crash."

"A plane fell on my building."

"I had to stop on the way and think of you."

"I needed to unload the mother of all turds." (She/they will be grossed out, but admire you for being honest and thus belive you.)<span id='postcolor'>

I think you got experience in this field!

I guess for all people living in Scandinavia it could always be "it got dark and I had to wait for the next day"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ Aug. 19 2002,22:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nordin dk @ Aug. 19 2002,10wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 18 2002,19:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Denoir, I dont think DOR got yer joke. I did tho.<span id='postcolor'>

confused.gif

You spend more time bitching about the Duke than anything else.<span id='postcolor'>

He started it!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Even if the Duke is ignorant or annoying, there's no point in trying to use selprofessed superiority as leverage. IMO.

I.... well.... I have..... ya know.... I've got a case of explosive diarrhea... sad.gif

biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Even if the Duke is ignorant or annoying, there's no point in trying to use selprofessed superiority as leverage. IMO.<span id='postcolor'>

Uhhh......thanks. biggrin.gif

For breaking off a bad date

"I am not gay but I can learn"

works every time

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cybrid @ Aug. 20 2002,03:31)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For breaking off a bad date

"I am not gay but I can learn"

works every time<span id='postcolor'>

on the similar note, i once pulled a joke on a girl one time. she asked if she could photocopy my lecture notes. she was one of those girls who asks for favor with her looks. it was Valentines day, but I was busy getting my ass kicked around with Real Analysis(mathematics course..toughest one..proofs afer proos after proofs after proofs). i've been thinking about this joke for a few weeks so it was great chance to use it.

she asked if i got V-day gift and I used this joke:

"no..i broke up with my boyfriend a few weeks ago..."

you should have looked her face! biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

True they all have silly looks on their faces every time you say something like that, but you're not likely to get anything from her after that either... sad.gif

Ok guys, I thought he was looking for some real devious material. Although what has been posted so far is funny, but not believeable.

For Guys:

1."Taking you out to dinner last weekend wiped me out, I can't afford to put gas in my car to come get you."

2."My boss called earlier and said that I need to come into work. Hey, don't be mad, the more money I make the more nice things I can buy you."

3. "I forgot today is my plasma donation day, I would skip it but there was a 15 car pileup on the freeway today. I'm sure they're desperate for donors."

For Girls:

Obviously any comment made by a woman that indicates that she is uncapable or unwilling to perform sexual acts is sure to deter any man from wanting to spend time with her. So....

1. "My ovaries hurt." <--don't worry guys, you can still get oral if your skills are up to par.

2. "I have a sore throat." 1&2 are a deadly combo

3. "I started my period today."

4. "I need to spend some time with my mom."

5. "Well, I talked to my friend and she's fighting with her boyfriend and is all stressed out. I think we're just going to have a girl's night tonight."

never expected a thing from her tounge.gif

i kindda have disgust for those types. eventually she dropped the class, AFAIK. biggrin.gif

nope..sorry to say..although girls are nice to have around, they can also cause more headache. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Duke_of_Ray @ Aug. 20 2002,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Even if the Duke is ignorant or annoying, there's no point in trying to use selprofessed superiority as leverage. IMO.<span id='postcolor'>

Uhhh......thanks. biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You are so very welcome smile.gif