Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

Best excuses in the world!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nope..sorry to say..although girls are nice to have around, they can also cause more headache. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You don't believe that. We don't believe that. It's a REALLY poor excuse!

E V E R Y B O D Y wants to screw the snob chick.

nah...snobby chicks don't get me aroused...if anything, I always wondered how it feels to put a good old .45 right in their forehead. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">'I slept with your father'. <span id='postcolor'>

LMAO! tounge.gif

Just run at them as fast as you can, knock them over, then proceed to shout "Gimme your wallet!" over and over again until they guess correctly what you're talking about, die from internal bleeding, or explode into flames. Works practically EVERY time! I guarantee!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 20 2002,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Aug. 20 2002,08:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nope..sorry to say..although girls are nice to have around, they can also cause more headache. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You don't believe that. We don't believe that. It's a REALLY poor excuse!

E V E R Y B O D Y wants to screw the snob chick.<span id='postcolor'>

I concur. Ralph for christs sake, you're not doing anyone any favors by perpetuating this lie!!

For missing work:

"I can't come in today boss, I'm real sick..."

"Well we're busy and need you here, just how sick are you?"

"I'm in bed shagging my sister, that sick enough for you?"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 29 2002,09:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">For missing work:

"I can't come in today boss, I'm real sick..."

"Well we're busy and need you here, just how sick are you?"

"I'm in bed shagging my sister, that sick enough for you?"<span id='postcolor'>

Oh my, LOL biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ Aug. 20 2002,15:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">E V E R Y B O D Y wants to screw the snob chick.<span id='postcolor'>

Word up