STALKERGB

STALKERGB's British Infantry

- just an edit not using the mod anymore. it's a good mod but requires a mod that i don't want to use, cup. thanks anyway guys.

Edited by UMPClan

...is there anyway to extract just the l85 and it's requirements or is there away to remove the mod dependencies?...

A better question would have been to ask if StalkerGB would allow you to do such a thing.

Yeah, this would be a glorious mod if it used kiory's l85's and the l129a1... Don't want to DL the whole of CUP...

Hallo Sir...

After the new 3CB Waepon packet is out...

Is there a way to not use CUP??

I still want to use Stalker BI but i dont need the guns ...

eny thing i can do?

Sgt Loop

www.3para-gu.com

Hallo Sir...

After the new 3CB Waepon packet is out...

Is there a way to not use CUP??

I still want to use Stalker BI but i dont need the guns ...

eny thing i can do?

Sgt Loop

www.3para-gu.com

make a new config with that weapons.

or wait a few days. someone will do that xD

make a new config with that weapons.

or wait a few days. someone will do that xD

I would do it if I was allowed too but IDK what the rules are with modifying this PBO.

I cannot speak for Stalker - let me be clear about that. But I can relay my conversations with him from the last 18 months or so. Firstly he's not currently playing or using Arma 3 as far as I'm aware - He's also lost the original Models for this particular Mod. It's highly unlikely this will be modified or further re-configured (unless someone has better luck getting hold of him about that than me).

There are some parts of it in circulation between the various UK mil groups and they have permission from him to effectively do what they need to. Some will be clear that they do not publicly release others will release mods with some of Stalkers kit inside - worth keeping your eyes open for that.

There is a 3CB Skin pack which has Stalker as a dependency currently (our pack). We're also working on a set of 3CB_Equipment that has allowed components from Stalkers kit (A2 and A3) inside it. That will allow us to remove the core Stalker pack as a dependency - we will also configure that pack to us 3CB_Weapons (of course :-) ).

That could take a little time however - so apologies for that. It's also got Royal Marine badges, on the Uniform, which I know isn't ideal for many units.

Either way what you are asking for is coming... I just can't be specific about the timing.

p.s. sounds like the weapons have gone down well... which is great.

we love the weapons packet... but righ now we need to get CUP out :D

i love your guys are working on it but we need it now:D

let me know if eny help with testing is needet

I would do it if I was allowed too but IDK what the rules are with modifying this PBO.

You can't unless he allows you to.

Slatts is correct - don't mess with the original PBO, only the author has the right to do that.

Either create a loadout that will re-equip each of your editor placed units and have this fire within the unit's init box. You can create this by using the VA and copying the loadout to your clipboard - etc

Or use a scripted solution like LEA to overwrite the loadout.

OR for a longer term soluiton write a config that "OVER-WRITES" the core Stalker one. This is run on the mod line AFTER stalker and will give them the guns you want.

we love the weapons packet... but righ now we need to get CUP out :D

i love your guys are working on it but we need it now:D

let me know if eny help with testing is needet

What's the issue with CUP? Its pretty good weapon pack especially as its all the weapons from Arma2 converted, which will have taken quite some time to complete.

Nothings wrong with @Cup! we have been happy with it but no there is a British Armed Forces weapons pack out so we dont need @Cup eny more but we still need @Stalker_bi for vest and helmets and backpaks.

We are trying to minimize ore modpack so the 1GB @Cup is , we can do with out now we not are using it :D

It's good, we use CUP too. However with the changes to DLC Marksman - it's broken some of the handling aspects significantly. I.e. GPMG's are a nightmare to shoot now - completely walking off target with uncontrollable recoil. I can sympathise with what people are saying. I can't imagine how much work will be needed to re-tweak them back to a standard above just usable.

The CUP team are to be applauded for their dedication to this as it's no easy task.

It's good, we use CUP too. However with the changes to DLC Marksman - it's broken some of the handling aspects significantly. I.e. GPMG's are a nightmare to shoot now - completely walking off target with uncontrollable recoil. I can sympathise with what people are saying. I can't imagine how much work will be needed to re-tweak them back to a standard above just usable.

The CUP team are to be applauded for their dedication to this as it's no easy task.

AGree!!

Slatts is correct - don't mess with the original PBO, only the author has the right to do that.

Either create a loadout that will re-equip each of your editor placed units and have this fire within the unit's init box. You can create this by using the VA and copying the loadout to your clipboard - etc

Or use a scripted solution like LEA to overwrite the loadout.

OR for a longer term soluiton write a config that "OVER-WRITES" the core Stalker one. This is run on the mod line AFTER stalker and will give them the guns you want.

Yeah I wouldn't modify it without his consent, but it looks like 3CB are going to do it anyway for their units so I don't need to make an overwrite config.

2 weeks? Right 3CB. 2 weeks...:p

I'd put a Peaches picture up.. but I think poor Apollo's attempt at PR got him an infraction.. so no teasing posts from me :P

I'd put a Peaches picture up.. but I think poor Apollo's attempt at PR got him an infraction.. so no teasing posts from me :P

Indeed, we don't need any spam like that on the forums - Thanks

Edited by R0adki11

Hi folks, I was wandering if I could ask a question please.

are there any more updates on the cards for this?

The reason is im hoping to find a skin for 1 Welsh uniforms for my units. Could anyone point me in the right direction for any info please?

Many thanks

So is there a config floating about that works with the 3CB weapons pack? It would be really helpful if there was, thanks.

We're working on a Non Marine skin i.e. no badges if that would help.. I've had no reply from Stalker now for a little while.

SJ

Hi All.

Is there a walkthrough for this great looking mod anywhere? I mean from the beginning for an idiot! I've been through all the addon/mod installation guides and read just about everything there is to read about this. Somehow though, every time I start the game and select this in expansions, I get a 'Addon 'STKR_BritMTP' requires addon 'CUP_Weapons_L85' error msg. I have all the addons required including the @CUP. When it gets round to starting, I'm underwater and can't move. The editor also mentions the L85 and won't preview. I've looked in the CUP and the L85 is there!

I've just come back to ARMA after a long absence and dying to get into the Brit units. Any help would be much appreciated.

Hi All.

Is there a walkthrough for this great looking mod anywhere? I mean from the beginning for an idiot! I've been through all the addon/mod installation guides and read just about everything there is to read about this. Somehow though, every time I start the game and select this in expansions, I get a 'Addon 'STKR_BritMTP' requires addon 'CUP_Weapons_L85' error msg. I have all the addons required including the @CUP. When it gets round to starting, I'm underwater and can't move. The editor also mentions the L85 and won't preview. I've looked in the CUP and the L85 is there!

I've just come back to ARMA after a long absence and dying to get into the Brit units. Any help would be much appreciated.

I would suggest to have a look on 3CB as they make brits units too and they have their own Weapons pack aswell, quite good. :D

I am going to try and get a WW2-Para sort of skin soon.. I hope they look as cool as these!

Is this still being updated? Cause it has some serious issues with ballistic protection and armour values. The gear has next to no protection, will this be fixed?