Sign in to follow this  
EBass

The cross atlantic ratio

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bosun @ Aug. 17 2002,23:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">summerwinter.jpg

Kamloops has two seasons............ tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*falls of his chair and herniates himself from laughing so hard*

You've been here!!!! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

its a yank invation biggrin.gif

i was born in sheffield england

but moved 2 boston england

got that yanks THE REAL BOSTON NO M.A RUBBISH biggrin.gif

In from New Zealand, but have been currently forced into exile in Australia under the cruel regime of our Fuhrer, John Hitler*oops!*Howard.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Aug. 25 2002,12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Helsinki, Finland

// cam0flage<span id='postcolor'>

Now entire Europe is here!

(except....maybe...was there ever a guy from Portugal here?)

I don't think so. I once saw 2 guys speaking portuguese, but they were Brazilian i think.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 25 2002,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Aug. 25 2002,12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Helsinki, Finland

Now entire Europe is here!<span id='postcolor'>

You obviously missed the bottom of the first page of this thread. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You obviously missed the bottom of the first page of this thread.<span id='postcolor'>

I had a terrible hangover. smile.gif The more finns the better I guess.

// cam0flage

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R. Gerschwarzenge @ Aug. 26 2002,09:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 25 2002,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Aug. 25 2002,12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Helsinki, Finland

Now entire Europe is here!<span id='postcolor'>

You obviously missed the bottom of the first page of this thread. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, but fins count less in europe since it is a small country. So you need 2 of em to one complete vote!

(now I better run, cause they gonna throw 4kg-Nokias from 1996 at me! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 27 2002,03:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yeah, but fins count less in europe since it is a small country. So you need 2 of em to one complete vote!

(now I better run, cause they gonna throw 4kg-Nokias from 1996 at me!  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Ugh!

Lmobira.jpg