Sign in to follow this  
EBass

The cross atlantic ratio

Of course when this game was first release the forum was almost entirely Europeans, yet now the Americans are here I wonder what the ratio is now? Dunnno how were going to measure this but erm just state ur LC. Well Im Great Britain

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 13 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess MY nationality wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Turkish biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 13 2002,17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 13 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess MY nationality wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Turkish biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I second that biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess MY nationality  

<span id='postcolor'>

Where was Ghengis Khan born?? tounge.gif ...

UK

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BoonieRat @ Aug. 15 2002,12:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess MY nationality  

<span id='postcolor'>

Where was Ghengis Khan born?? tounge.gif ...

UK<span id='postcolor'>

No. Ex-Ronin is Turkish and proud of it. biggrin.giftounge.gif

U.S

my observation is that it is something to the effect of 75-25 or 70-30 Euros to Americans

I AM GREEK, NOT %%%%%%% TURKISH, GREEK, UNDERSTAND ME?? GREEK!!!!! cussing.gif

Everyone saying otherwise will die a slow and horrible and painful death cussing.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Aug. 15 2002,15:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I AM GREEK, NOT %%%%%%% TURKISH, GREEK, UNDERSTAND ME?? GREEK!!!!! cussing.gif

Everyone saying otherwise will die a slow and horrible and painful death cussing.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol , calm down ........ how's the weather in turkey ?

DDR : Deutsche Demokratische Republik biggrin.gif

member of the:

Swiss mountain farming association

Hell, what is the difference between the greek and the turkish people? They are all the same no? (Albert quicky looks around for ambush and a gun-vest)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 15 2002,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hell, what is the difference between the greek and the turkish people? They are all the same no? (Albert quicky looks around for ambush and a gun-vest)<span id='postcolor'>

don't the greeks drink cold coffee ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 15 2002,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 15 2002,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hell, what is the difference between the greek and the turkish people? They are all the same no? (Albert quicky looks around for ambush and a gun-vest)<span id='postcolor'>

don't the greeks drink cold coffee ?<span id='postcolor'>

No, there is an easier seperation. The Greek eat Doener Kebab and the Turks prefer Pita Gyros.

As you know are the Turks also famous for their philosophers centuries before the bible was written. I guess you remember the famous Platon, Homer, Aristotoles...the greeks didnt have so many smart people so they were angry and invaded Cyprus with their paratroopers.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 15 2002,16:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 15 2002,15:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Aug. 15 2002,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hell, what is the difference between the greek and the turkish people? They are all the same no? (Albert quicky looks around for ambush and a gun-vest)<span id='postcolor'>

don't the greeks drink cold coffee ?<span id='postcolor'>

No, there is an easier seperation. The Greek eat Doener Kebab and the Turks prefer Pita Gyros.

As you know are the Turks also famous for their philosophers centuries before the bible was written. I guess you remember the famous Platon, Homer, Aristotoles...the greeks didnt have so many smart people so they were angry and invaded Cyprus with their paratroopers.<span id='postcolor'>

oooooh yyyyyeeaaaaahh , forgot about those , Ulysse , great turkish sailor

YOU ALL ARE HEREBY BANNED mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

AND NOW I WILL TURN OFF THE BOARD AND DELETE YOU mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

or will I? wink.giftounge.gif

<span style='font-size:19pt;line-height:100%'>Los Angeles, CA, <span style='color:red'>U</span><span style='color:white'>S</span><span style='color:blue'>A</span></span>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-Ronin @ Aug. 13 2002,18:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Guess MY nationality<span id='postcolor'>

well, seems like ex-Ronin is offended by being called Turkish, I'd assume that he is from Crete or Cyprus. tounge.gif

but on the other hand, maybe he is ashamed of his past as Turkish and is angrily replying because it's hard for him to retrace his memory. tounge.gif

<!--QuoteBegin--Albert Schweizer

+Aug. 15 2002,15:51--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer

@ Aug. 15 2002,15:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DDR : Deutsche Demokratische Republik <span id='postcolor'>

DDR? dont you mean this?

kyoutai.jpg

tounge.gif