massi

USSOCOM DEVGRU and 75th RANGER A3

Unfortunately, this addon doesnt work on dedicated servers.

2013/09/15, 13:29:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons_m4
2013/09/15, 13:29:09 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
mas_weapons_pack

This happens when adding a Delta Ghost (Recon) Teamleader(L). Have not tried with any other units.

Weapons Pack work fine on dedi server.

Hi Shadow,

I've just checked , but I have no guess about this, the actual required addons in config are as follow:

requiredAddons[] = {"A3_Data_F", "A3_Weapons_F", "A3_Characters_F", "A3_Characters_F_BLUFOR", "mas_weapons", "mas_usa_devg"};

and all are included in DEVGRU and Weapons pack pbos.

Probably is something related to the mission itself ? dunno... but If you know a solution for this I'll be happy to correct and update it asap ;)

Best Regards

massi

Probably is something related to the mission itself ? dunno... but If you know a solution for this I'll be happy to correct and update it asap ;)

Best Regards

massi

This is reproducable by taking a new blank mission, add two units (1 player & 1 playable) and export as mpmission. So deffo a addon config issue. I'm not good with addon configs so I can only guess. Maybe missing addon dependencies defines in the addon?

This is reproducable by taking a new blank mission, add two units (1 player & 1 playable) and export as mpmission. So deffo a addon config issue. I'm not good with addon configs so I can only guess. Maybe missing addon dependencies defines in the addon?

Hi,

Just tried to put 2 units Delta Ghost (Recon) Teamleader(L) in the editor, 1 player, the other playable, then I exported it as MP mix and started it, but I got no errors pop ups, and units were playable as always, so for me was working right.

If any other user is experiencing this issue or does know a solution for this please report and I'll fix it ;)

Thanks for reporting Shadow, if the issue is confirmed hope to fix it as soon as possible.

Best Regards

massi

Greats works again Massi.

Yours mods work on ours dedicated servers and we use it a lot with the VTS mission, but we don t see the reskinned vehicules of this pack in the list.

We see the RU/AFR/ITA/etc reskinned vehicules with the others packs but not with this us pack (but we see the new delta force units and groups).

Edited by slayertom

Thanks for the report ;) !

also the US vehicles config is exactly like the Others of my packs (copy\pasted), they should be listed under USSOCOM Special Support faction.

cheers :)

massi

The updated addon config you sent me solved the issue, Massi. Thanks ;)

Wow these are just phenomenal! Although it would be nice to have a half OD Green half Multicam Vest for the Rangers and also just a Full Multicam for the Rangers. :yay:

no more needed

Edited by massi

ltus.jpg

by massi

USSOCOM 75th RANGER, NAVY SEALs DEVGRU and DELTA FORCE for ARMA3 v1.1

Hi all,

I’m updating the USSOCOM pack with new multicam textures, and the introduction of Ranger units in full multicam uniform and gear.

Also unit’s organization in the editor has been tweaked, and the dedicated server fix is no more required for those units.

Hope you’ll enjoy it ;) !

Description

This addon is a retexture of NATO, and Independent units, It adds several camouflage uniforms plus custom made headgear and retextured gear in order to represent US Army 75th RANGER, DELTA Force and Navy SEAL DEVGRU units in following types :

USSOCOM SEAL DEVGRU:

- AOR2: for temperate and wooden areas.

- AOR1: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in BIS multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: grey coverall suite for CQB and naval operations.

USSOCOM DELTA Force:

- Ghost: operators in ghost camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas.

- Direct Action: ghost camo and black gear for CQB and DA operations

- Field Ops: civilian clothes\guerrilla style operators for undercover missions.

USSOCOM 75th RANGER:

- Woodland: for temperate and wooden areas.

- Desert: for arid and desert environments.

- MULTICAM: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with multicam equipment.

- MULTICAM\GREEN: operators in multicam camo for every kind of environment from desert to temperate and wooden areas with Ranger Green equipment.

- Direct Action: multicam and black gear for CQB and DA operations.

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT UNITS:

- Ranger\DEVGRU(arctic): for snow and arctic environments.

- USSOCOM(Vehicles): A3 vehicles adapted with USSOCOM gear and crew: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Mortar.

- USSOCOM(Support): Ammo bearers units, pilot and crew.

- DEVGRU(Para): DEVGRU units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- RANGER(Para): RANGER units equipped with parachutes ready to be deployed fom the sky.

- USSOCOM(Divers): USSOCOM divers units ready to be deployed fom the sea.

- USSOCOM(Snipers): USSOCOM snipers and spotters in ghillie suite multicam, desert, woodland and arctic.

I used what I found on web as reference sources.

Features:

- Units are equipped with M4A1, HK416, M249, Mk48, SR25, HK417, M107, USP and ACP from my NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack.

- Units are equipped with custom helmets and headgear.

- Heavy gear assault units for all the camos.

- Recon units for all the camos in 2 version "heavy" (Helmets and NVGs) and "light" (soft headgear).

- Ghillie suite snipers and spotter units for all the camos.

- Paras and Divers units already equipped with parachutes and diver gear respectively.

- Retextured A3 vehicles: Quad, MRAPs, APC, Boat, Speedboat, SDV, Static weapons, offroads, choppers wich have custom crews and gear loadout.

- Units have their own uniforms and gear items in all camo to make them interchangeable.

- Divers have their backpack with uniform, chest rig and helmet inside already to make them change clothes once ashore, plus their normal stuff (NOT WORKING ATM).

- There are 2 weapon boxes one contain all weapons ammo and items, the other contains all the uniforms, gears, and helmet stuff, you can place them in missions to quick configure your loadout.

- Wide variety of groups in the editor.

- Classlist included in folder.

Installation.

Put the addon in "mod folder" of your preference and load it trough steam app properties:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - DEVGRU (sorted by types)

Same for groups:

USSOCOM Navy SEALs - DEVGRU (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM RANGERS - Rangers (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM DELTA - DELTA (sorted by camo)

USSOCOM SPECIAL SUPPORT - Groups (sorted by types)

Requirements.

My NATO SF\Spetsnaz weapons pack Here

Arma3

Changelog.

v 1.1 date 28\SEP\2013

- added Ranger units in multicam with multicam helmets\vests

- Ranger recon units in multicam use a mix of Ranger green and multicam equipment

- New Multicam textures

- Dedicated server fix no more needed

- Better units organization in the editor

- Introduced "@mas" addonfolder to include all my addons, other addons will be integrated in next updates

Bugs.

No problems found so far.

CREDITS !!!

For the Units:

Johannes: most part of the headgears has been taken, modified and adapted from Jonny's US Army Special Forces template by Johannes , thanks a lot for releasing them to the pubblic, without them I wouldn't have been able to add this headgear to the units !

Kiory: thank you very much for letting me use and modify your great balaclavas and berets models for the units!

For the Weapons:

Vilas: the weapons are mostly Vilas MLODS modified and ported to A3 with his permission, credits for most part of weapons models go to him thanks a lot because I wouldn't have been able to create realistic weapons for the units without your great models!

BI: for releasing the A1 sample models , from which I have taken the rest of the weapons models ported to A3, thanks for the same reason above!

Alwarren: thanks a lot for making me able to port Vilas and A1 weapons to A3 , your constant help was essential to have the weapons working ingame!

Zach Gibsons: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 weapons Tutorial, without your great tutorial I wouldn't have been able to port the weapons ingame.

ToadBall: thanks a lot for making Arma 3 ready M16, that was foundamental to get the weapons ingame!

Kaelies : thanks a lot for for PSO reticles textures !

Thanks a lot to BI for their great Arma 3 Alpha !

Thanks to all Arma community for great support !

Download Links:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/w84dedwaws7jagy/SOCOM_DEVGRU_A3_v1.1.7z

BI forum thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160603-USSOCOM-DEVGRU-and-75th-RANGER-A3

Few pics of the units in action:

new multicam

qi2w.jpg

Rangers in full multicam

6w5b.jpg

Hope you'll enjoy these units!

Best Regards

Massi

Edited by massi

Vest pattern is a bit different to simulate different fabric

Copy, will you ever make a vest that simulates the same fabric aka looks the same?

Yes I can make one in next update ;)

hello massi, 1) big thx for your dedication 2) could you please upload this addon+uk sbs/sas on six? would make it easier to use with AllInArma. excellent units, cool weapons!!!

Updated release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Massi, just noticed the USSOCOM 75th Rangers; Class Ranger DA Units; Squad Leader, JTAC Operator, and the Marksman H units have a corrupted US Patch on left shoulder. Love the mods, no biggie just wanted to let you know.

http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh625/ranger79sf/arma32013-09-3023-10-36-56.png (764 kB)

Yes unfortunately is a model issue...I can't do nothing untill BI will fix that ;)

Regards

massi

Hi massi, I love this units sooo much!:o

Do you have a plan to make combination of camo?

For example

Shirts: AOR2 with bottom: multicam or something like that...

Love this mod! Units and weapons! (only issue I have is I'm having a terrible time trying to learn how to Zero in on the GL / scope system). My GL shots are not accurate at all.