pokertour

=ATM= Airdrop [A3] - Beta

Is there a way to completely remove the chemlight options? I just want to HALO and deploy parachute, nothing else.

• Like 1

Yeah this way :

in Atm_airdrop.sqf Just Comment this lines (// before the lines)

RedOn = _target addAction["<t color='#B40404'>Chemlight Red On</t>", "ATM_airdrop\atm_chem_on.sqf",["Chemlight_red"],6,false,false,"","_target == ( player)"];
   BlueOn = _target addAction["<t color='#68ccf6'>Chemlight Blue On</t>", "ATM_airdrop\atm_chem_on.sqf",["Chemlight_blue"],6,false,false,"","_target == ( player)"];
   YellowOn = _target addAction["<t color='#fcf018'>Chemlight Yellow On</t>", "ATM_airdrop\atm_chem_on.sqf",["Chemlight_yellow"],6,false,false,"","_target == ( player)"];
   GreenOn = _target addAction["<t color='#30fd07'>Chemlight Green On</t>", "ATM_airdrop\atm_chem_on.sqf",["Chemlight_green"],6,false,false,"","_target == ( player)"];

And comment this lines :

_target removeAction RedOn;
	_target removeAction BlueOn;
	_target removeAction YellowOn;
	_target removeAction GreenOn;
	deletevehicle (_target getvariable "lgtarray"); _target setvariable ["lgtarray",nil,true];

Thanks for informing us about the update :cool:

Updated version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

PS: sorry for the delay, was on holiday.

Thanks you for the update on Armaholic Foxhound

@pokertour - Excellent work on this script. Thank you again for sharing with us :yay:

@Hajimoto - Thanks to you for all the beta test and your help

Changelog v3.5 :

- You can remove this lines in the init.sqf :

getLoadout = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ATM_airdrop\fnc_get_loadout.sqf';
setLoadout = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers 'ATM_airdrop\fnc_set_loadout.sqf'; 

- New sound when you cut-Away

- Code improvement

- In the description.ext file of your mission add this line :

#include "ATM_airdrop\dialog.hpp"

class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[] = {Vent,Para};

class Vent {name="Vent";sound[]={ATM_Airdrop\data\vent.ogg,db-11,1.0};titles[] = {};};
       class Para {name="Para";sound[]={ATM_Airdrop\data\parachute.ogg,db-11,1.0};titles[] = {};};
};

Download v3.5 :

Edited by pokertour

===================================================

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

PS: sorry for the delay, was on holiday.

Edited by Guest
updated mirror

Thanks for the frontpage and updated the post on Armaholic :)

@Pokertour - Suggestion, that you adjust the way the script looks at the status of the player as it relates to the parachute. Because most servers/missions that are perpetual, or running some sort of reviving script.

That being said if a Halo Jumper dies before boots are on the ground, they are stuck with a parachute back pack and lose all their equipment that was stored in their original back pack.

Is it possible in the next iteration to have the original back pack return whether the jumper is dead or alive?

Thank you

@Pokertour - Suggestion, that you adjust the way the script looks at the status of the player as it relates to the parachute. Because most servers/missions that are perpetual, or running some sort of reviving script.

That being said if a Halo Jumper dies before boots are on the ground, they are stuck with a parachute back pack and lose all their equipment that was stored in their original back pack.

Is it possible in the next iteration to have the original back pack return whether the jumper is dead or alive?

Thank you

Pokertour, I know that you were back to your studies and wondered if you could communicate if you plan any revisions to this script anytime soon?

Thanks for such a great script.

Edited by Hajimoto
more complete thought

For the next version i try to fix this problem

it's all working no errors but when i click the halo it says height etc and nothing happens?

@Dazholmes - most likely you are using a different stringtable than the one that ATM uses - is the mission using VAS? I've tried blending the two stringtables but only VAS seems to work not ATM anymore. You get the message when you activate the script but not the choices.

New version is here ! v4.5

Changelog v4.5 :

-You can remove this lines in your description.ext :

class CfgSounds
{
  sounds[] = {Vent,Para};

class Vent {name="Vent";sound[]={ATM_Airdrop\data\vent.ogg,db-11,1.0};titles[] = {};};
class Para {name="Para";sound[]={ATM_Airdrop\data\parachute.ogg,db-11,1.0};titles[] = {};};
};

- Your backpack come front of you now (more immersive)

- New sounds

- No default key to cut-away

- When you die in the air your loadout comeback (normally)

Known issues :

-When you cut-away you lost your front pack

New link v4.5 :

http://atmarma.fr/mod/atm_airdrop.Stratis.rar

=================================================

hi guys, u have a question for u. Theres away to it functional in MP, whit a chopper ?

It functionnal in MP yes

Pokertour, really thanks for the answer, but i have one more for u. If i want putch this action on a chopper, controled by player. How i do this ?

I want "eject" and start the function of this oswone script, when the players get out of this chopper. How i do that ?

PS: Without the chemical light and the map click, thats is possible ?