Sign in to follow this  
tortuosit

How can I turn builtin Stance indicator off?

I just realized Alpha development version has the stance indicator, it appeared with making a new player profile. How can I turn it off, there is no specific game option for this. Also I think, it should auto disappear when in 3rd person mode.

Why would you want to remove it? It's so small. It only adds to the UI by a little bit.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned it would be optional when they implemented it but indeed we never saw the setting... some settings missing here and there. Not sure what's up with that.

It has been said that the stance indicator option will appear in the beta only. The stance indicator is in right now, but you cannot control it yet.

It has been said that the stance indicator option will appear in the beta only. The stance indicator is in right now, but you cannot control it yet.

Ah, thanks.

I personally need it in 1st person, used an addon stance indicator in A2 always... Because simply in first person I don't see if I'm crouched or not and I ended up in pressing x twice or ENTER_Numpad in order to see what stance I have.

Yeah, your weapon is in the exact same spot when standing or crouching in 1st person.

the stance indicator is a prelude to a GUI update coming in BETA.

we get it now since alot of people that play without 3rd person wanted it to know what version of a stance the are in, the new GUI is aprently very custimizable, but not here yet

Stance indicator is still work-in-progress, but there's a way to switch it off. Try setting Permanent extended HUD info in Options->Game->Difficulty to disabled. The drawback is, it will also hide your weapon info (will be visible only when reloading or switching firing mode).

Once the UI editor becomes available (beta?), it should be possible to move it off screen or disable it.

Stance indicator is still work-in-progress, but there's a way to switch it off. Try setting Permanent extended HUD info in Options->Game->Difficulty to disabled. The drawback is, it will also hide your weapon info (will be visible only when reloading or switching firing mode).

Thanks, yeah for transparency reasons please make it a) a standalone option and for space reasons b) auto disappear when in 3rd person mode...