petracephas

ARMSCor Mod 3.0.3 (Work in progress)

I'll have a look see what I can do.

That's great!!

thanks man!

And yeah, with ASDG JR support in the future this will be awesome!

New mod 0.2-beta available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@PetraCephas;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

I extracted the zip in the right directory like all other mods but cant find the copper in mcc editor or in zeus or in the vehicle spawner any know why ?

As for the recent helicopter release is there anyway for you to adjust the arc for FFV? basically you can only aim up and down no horizontal movement. otherwise once you get the model clean up the rest of the way will be using it for our PMC group.

With the latest release of your AH-109 I cannot figure out for the life of me how to change out the loadouts on the helo. I have tried everything including using hangers, ammo trucks, ect. Does this only apply to a single factions variant?

Do I need to have the whole ARMScor mod to put the A109 on the map. I cant seem to find the helis anywhere any side class or unit

Thanks for sending us your release :cool:

This means soon you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

DenzelW

Do I need to have the whole ARMScor mod to put the A109 on the map. I cant seem to find the helis anywhere any side class or unit

No the ARMSCor_A109 is designed to be used on it's own or in combination with other mods, like ARMSCor. Because of this you have to copy the ARMSCor_A109.PBO and key file into an existing mod folder. Hope this helps?

hoodedarche0

With the latest release of your AH-109 I cannot figure out for the life of me how to change out the loadouts on the helo. I have tried everything including using hangers, ammo trucks, ect. Does this only apply to a single factions variant?

I have temporarily removed the option as it was again broken by the latest ARMA3 update. It will be returning shortly but only to the ARMSCor mod and not the stand-alone A109 version.

Garverick

As for the recent helicopter release is there anyway for you to adjust the arc for FFV? basically you can only aim up and down no horizontal movement. otherwise once you get the model clean up the rest of the way will be using it for our PMC group.

Thanks. Yes. I am working on fixing that right now. The way BI implemented the angles is a bit confusing. So they are setup correctly but this does not reflect in-game. So I have to fudge the values until it's right in-game. Watch out for a release in the next couple of days. I would like your feedback on what needs to be sorted before you feel the A109 usable? This would help me to prioritize this issues that still need to be sorted/fixed.

Skuijs

I extracted the zip in the right directory like all other mods but cant find the copper in mcc editor or in zeus or in the vehicle spawner any know why ?

I'm sorry I have no idea what is happening. Hopefully the comments above helps you. You know that the stand-alone version does not add a faction and that the A109 will be under NATO/CSAT/AAF/CIV Air right? I work very hard to make sure my mods works with other mods but is not dependent on any other mod. I have personally tested with Zeus and had no issues. mcc and vehicle spawner I have not tried. I'd like to hear others comments.

Edited by PetraCephas

Petra we like small details like the doors opening and being able to sit there. Once your done with your interior were gonna use it. Just a lil wierd to fly a helo w/o the stick being their other wise I'm digging it. It screams PMC to me. Have you thouht bout putting a door gunner on the side with something along the line of a fn mag or a weapon that suits your mod.

Petra we like small details like the doors opening and being able to sit there. Once your done with your interior were gonna use it. Just a lil wierd to fly a helo w/o the stick being their other wise I'm digging it. It screams PMC to me. Have you thouht bout putting a door gunner on the side with something along the line of a fn mag or a weapon that suits your mod.

lol. the flight stick has already been modeled and I'm animating it now. pedals next. I'll also be adding one or two peaces of detail to the interior with every release.

Light Anti-Tank and door gun (FNMag) version is in the works. (With the FFV, would you still use a door gun version or would it just be redundant?)

aha I got it. I use playwith6 and somehow playwith6 didn't download the pbo and the key file :/ thanks for your reply though.

we would use both the mounted gun will be nice to provide over watch while troops are being dropped off. especially if it has a high ammo count would be better then relying on a person with 30 round mag for cover.

I've been waiting for the A109, gonna have to come back after I download some DCS stuff.

I like the A109 a lot man, great work as I did some (still doing, just paused the game) insertion drills with the LAH (Yes I know.. thanks for telling me what i know) version and the only gripe since I'm on Veteran Mode is the lack of an aiming crosshair for the weapons. Might be a realistic thing cool, if not then something like the A2 Mi-17s with the rotating "flip down" sight or a simple HUD but the helicopter is fucking awesome man, very smooth and very responsive, may start flying this more. Thanks...

---------- Post added at 23:58 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

Also with the LUH the rifle sound is muffled slightly, while in third person it's full volume, and the up and down limit (already brought up) is a real downer, as if you sit in the left front you should be able to aim to the right (facing on the left side) and somewhat to the left. Other than that and the door animation stutters (both versions, flying the NATO versions) when opening and closing as well.

---------- Post added at 00:01 ---------- Previous post was at 23:58 ----------

Also I'd recommend a couple firing spots even on the LAH version, just the left and right front by the pilot/copilot seats with the arc of fire limited to the front a bit so people aren't shooting the rocket and gun pods, but otherwise for a beta it's very nice...

Thanks for sending us your updated release :cool:

Thanks for sending us your updated release :cool:

Hey man I noticed your railed R5s can't mount optics... You not know how to set the proxy or config it? If not I can send a basic model showing how to set the proxy via PM, etc.

Not sure what your talking about here. The railed R4 and R5 can mount optics. If you're having an issues then it must be a bug. Do you have more detail for me?

Yeah it was an R5 and I can't mount ANY optics (I'm sure I copied and pasted all the PBOs) so I'm not sure what the deelio is, but other weapons work fine, just nothing on them when using Arsenal, just simply no option to mount anything but suppressors.

---------- Post added at 02:49 ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 ----------

Yeah just checked, the R1 DMR mounts optics but the R4s and R5s don't.