Sign in to follow this  
HHwildcard

Can some one make me a 1998 ford crown victora

we Need more then one cop car

az10.jpg

Need this for Flashpoint Resistance

when i get my first car its goto be A Crown Victora

LOL I dont know why you would want that car. btw did you know there is a major problem with it. I know at least one cop has died because if it gets hit in the back end it can catch on fire. I dont know if they got Ford to admit to it and get a recall yet.

Better cop cars Im starting to see more are some sort of volvo, it looks awesome, Chevy Impalas, and camaroes.

yeah, i would REALLY like to see some more cop cars, personally i hate the BIS one

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drewb99 @ July 28 2002,18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Policecar.jpg

Hmm<span id='postcolor'>

From the OFPEC forum? Yeah, this car is much more suited to Nogova than an American highway patrol car.

I think it would be nice to have an older American cop car.And the Current Police car in RES seem alittle to high tech for Nogovas police.But it doesnt matter

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (R71 @ July 28 2002,03:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">LOL I dont know why you would want that car. btw did you know there is a major problem with it. I know at least one cop has died because if it gets hit in the back end it can catch on fire. I dont know if they got Ford to admit to it and get a recall yet.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea, the rejects at Ford (they deserve it this time) placed the gas tank behind the rear axle, and behind every thing else that could guard the gas tank.

And you know what? They say there is no way to change it, well, every other car has it somewhere else so there must be some way of changing it no? smile.gif

The stupidity...

Other than that they are tanks on tires. Which is what cops need in North America. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (drewb99 @ July 28 2002,18:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Policecar.jpg

Hmm<span id='postcolor'>

Where did you get that car?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Intruder @ July 29 2002,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">polcar_top.jpg

polcar_front.jpg

The siren doesn't work in resistance though sad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

And just what is the british police doing on nogova? smile.gif *nittpick*

Digging up old threads to add nothing = bad.

Closing smile.gif