Sign in to follow this  
g00d69

Benelli M4 & HK430(HK416) Weapon Pack

Okay sorry but I'm lost with all the addon requirement.

Is it still possible to use it with R3F but without FHQ ?

Nice work! Sounds still very loud, but awesome addon!

One thing:

Is there a way to edit the weapon, that you can put it on your launcher slot? So you have e.g. the M416 as a primary weapon but you still have the M4 Benelli on you back and dont have it disappearing into the backpack-nirvana.

Hey, Brain and myself played with the 416's on my server today, I actually want to retract a previous statement. I really like the firing sounds, the volume is good. Although the reload sounds was still a bit high, but Im wondering about that too, as we heard some AI reloading at a pretty decent distance as well.

Hi all

Okay sorry but I'm lost with all the addon requirement.

Is it still possible to use it with R3F but without FHQ ?

yes, just ignore the error message.

Nice work! Sounds still very loud, but awesome addon!

One thing:

Is there a way to edit the weapon, that you can put it on your launcher slot? So you have e.g. the M416 as a primary weapon but you still have the M4 Benelli on you back and dont have it disappearing into the backpack-nirvana.

I will see what i can do.

Hey, Brain and myself played with the 416's on my server today, I actually want to retract a previous statement. I really like the firing sounds, the volume is good. Although the reload sounds was still a bit high, but Im wondering about that too, as we heard some AI reloading at a pretty decent distance as well.

I think that sounds are not yet very stable maybe.

I have make a new little Update V2.0 .Please, see first frontpage post for Changelog , credits and download link.:)

Great work! Especially the loading animations for the Benelli!

Good idea to apply a 2nd ammunition type!

I stand by my previous statement - it would be great to have a an FHQ-only compatible version included in the download. A config file that would not need the R3F accessories, but would use the FHQ accessories.

Edit: a version that would negate any error popups.

Hi all

i am actually working on a new weapon that i think i will add to this pack when ready

1371201659-arma3-2013-06-14-11-19-14-42.png

Very nice, a little snakeskin pattern on that Mk18 and it would be great :cool:

Thank for the good idea.I will try to add a camo version with that.:)

finally with a light snake skin tha'ts not bad :)

1371222841-arma3-2013-06-14-17-12-59-00.png

Edited by g00d69

here is a little more advanced version with some fixed textures, still need to work on laser and other details, maybe will make also a full black/grey version

1371328962-arma3-2013-06-15-21-09-48-34.png

Edited by g00d69

Awsome mod!

There are two things I would like to ask/make note of:

Is the HK 416 IRL able to take standard 5.56 stanags? If so, should the HK-430 take it?

I'm referring to the 5.56 stanags that came in the game:

"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"

Also, in case no one mentioned it, I noticed that if you try and reload the shotgun while prone, if forces you to stand up.

Edited by Phoenix_ZA

Awsome mod!

There are two things I would like to ask/make note of:

Is the HK 416 IRL able to take standard 5.56 stanags? If so, should the HK-430 take it?

I'm referring to the 5.56 stanags that came in the game:

"30Rnd_556x45_Stanag"

Also, in case no one mentioned it, I noticed that if you try and reload the shotgun while prone, if forces you to stand up.

hi

Yes Hk 416 and also Hk 430 are using 5.56 and i think that stanags are compatible.I will add "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag" in next update.

And thanks to warn me about Benelli reload issue while prone, i didn't noticed that.

Thanks for this mate, top work, rather good fun for room clearing.

I'd agree with adding/using the in-game 5.56 mm magazines for the HK430 since in real life the HK416's magazine compatibility is able to take standard "GI" mags or the H&K-designed steel magazines (originally meant for the SA80/L85/L86/L98) just fine... although aftermarket magazine compatibility is a mixed bag, notoriously excluding the famous Magpul PMAGs.

(The HK416 magazine well isn't 1:1 a "standard" M16/M4-type magazine well, so one AR15.com description of what this means was that "Anything that has protrusions designed to mate up against the outer edges of an in-spec mag well will interfere or bind with the bottom of the 416 well, thus preventing the magazine from inserting far enough to lock up or feed." This magazine design and thus incompatibility reportedly also carried over to the M27 IAR, so Magpul ended up releasing an EMAG to accommodate the European-style 5.56 mm weapons' magwells while remaining compatible with M16/M4-type magwells. As such, it shouldn't be impossible to see a "HK430" with a EMAG, just don't call it a PMAG. ;) )