Murcielago_ESP

Death Match 4, Players + AI

Murcie, can you add the Default Walk Mod to your missions? I guess it's just a variable instead of mod, but you probably know better.

I just think that the default movement speed should be Walk when you spawn, not Run.

Thats a bad idea. Don't change default behavior for no decent reasons. I vote -10 on this idea.

Hi guys!

I'm currently very busy right now as I need to find a new place in Oxford!

About adding thing like this (Default Walk Mod) or like someone told me default full fire mode... The game still a beta. I'm pretty sure that things are going to change and I do not want to waste my time on something that Bohemia Interactive can change presumably. For example I did not include AI tweaks... SOMETHING THAT I LOVE (I Created Free look system and multiplayer stealth mode for Arma 2... they will come to Arma 3...) because I know things are going to change. They did great improvements on AI with the beta patch! I SUFFER A LOT TO TRY TO TAPE A GOOD VIDEO FOR THE MULTIPLAYER KNIFE KILL SYSTEM because the beta... I LOVE IT! People do not die easily... AI should do the same.

I guess we should concentrate on creating new content with quality for Arma 3 as looks like we have a lack of missions running smoothly (Hi FPS rate)

Lucky for you...

I can not stop creating things for Arma...

By the way... Here is one idea I have... I will not split DM and TDM mission pack as they are complementary... When I created the first DM mission with AI... I was enjoying Arma I... I was... Unhappy... with the DM mission where you respawn on fron of the enemy... So I created my own system to avoid that! So looks like I created the first 99% safe respawn mission for Arma so I created the first proper DM missions... BUT IS FU... CRAZY TO SEE THAT PEOPLE USE THE OLD FASHION WAY... EVEN IRON FRONT... The idea behind it was to create a mission where you can train yourself against AI. A great thing for new players but in addition I created it as a mission that you can start yourself and have fun playing against AI while your colleagues arrive or more people join to the server. Then you can carry on with DM mission game type or move to a bigger mission type. This formula works!

For that reason I'm going to create missions in locations that can be suitable for DM, TDM or TeamVSTeam... and Capture The Flag! This will be out soon too! The coolest smoothest CTF missions you ever seen before! I'm sorry to say that is pretty hard with the Stratis topography but I will do my best!

I just need time... People making their own maps using my code will be really appreciate by me... and by the community!

Thanks for your time

Murcielago

Murc, keep doing what you are doing. Great stuff.

I love missions like this that are made for PvP but use AI as well for those times when you can't get enough players together. Checkout Tvigorous Conquest mission for Arma2. They are made for 3 teams but fill with AI as well. Just absolutely fantastic. You can spend hours battling with just a few human players or when it fills up with all human even better.

The idea behind it was to create a mission where you can train yourself against AI. A great thing for new players but in addition I created it as a mission that you can start yourself and have fun playing against AI while your colleagues arrive or more people join to the server. Then you can carry on with DM mission game type or move to a bigger mission type

Absolutely! Personally, I have no interest in PvP (just personal taste, you understand). But IMHO, these missions are perfect for the situations you mention. They're great for SP training, when I don't have the ambition (or the time) to play a full mission. And we use them all the time while waiting for others to show up for scheduled play. Other people can join in the fun while we're waiting, and when we're ready for a mission, we can quit the DM at any time.

I have yet to try the team play, but your original DM gameplay is perfect for my needs. Thank-you!

Bill

Hi mates!

Murcielago is back!

Now in Oxford! :yay:

Thanks Bill and, thanks to everyone for your comments and e-mails! I'm more than proud of receiving about an e-mail every 2 days from you guys! I do what I can to answer you back.

Soon I will have a normal life again...

ok...

BETTER ONE!

I let you know guys that after been asked a few times about the possibility of adding AI units to the TDM missions I'm going to consider it... in fact I have an idea... ;) We will see how well it will behave and if quality is good enough I will include it!

Again, thanks for your time!

Murcielago

Stay tuned!

Let me start off, GREAT maps!

I actually started hosting this server with the Air Base DM4 and people really seemed to like it.

I have some things I would like to adress:

- Is the air strike supposed to be visible falling from the sky? Also I tend to notice it isn't always 100% accurate but that might just be me.

- Could you add a option for map voting?

- Could you add a option to keep restarting maps so you can basically run it all day straight without needing to press restart.

- Parameter's saving?

- AI seems to be stuck or sometimes glitch out of the fight area.

- Now that we have the Darter can you add that as a "Mega" kill streak and actually shoot with it? Might be over the top again..

- More killstreaks? (Call in multiple mortars) Air ship? just bringing some ideas. (Might be over the top but maybe call in a Ghosthawk let you get in (you first get tp'ed to the heli spot) The heli follows the same line everytime over the battlefield, And you arm the gunner seat, let the heli do 3 circles and then fly off and you get tp'ed to a spawn spot)

I hope you can do something with this.

You are great at making these. Please continue updating them:)

Also I hope I am permitted to host these maps if you're ok with that!

(Hosting as a server not as a download)

Thanks!

Hola Murcie! Que tal?

Venga, Altis is here in the Dev build. We can really use those DM / TDM and CTF missions now!

Hi Arma addicts! :nuts:

Good news! I'm pleased to share with you that I created a new TEAM DEATH MATCH complex... mission! It is a big one (36 Players)

COMPLEX (36 TDM Mission) - GENERAL : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yq0cdzyxc47eqn/Complex_General.jpg

COMPLEX (36 TDM Mission) - DETAIL : https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhs057kruype1i8/Complex_Detail.jpg

soon it will be converted to death match and capture the flag mission type. I had the pleasure of testing it and I'm glad to see that it works VERY WELL even when it use a new system... friendly tag system!

Tag System: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jmdmw49ar5gmmzz/Complex_Tags.jpg

I created a friendly tag system because some players asked me to introduce this feature... in addition I noticed that friendly fire was an issue... From now on we will have a NEW tag system to make easier for new Arma players and to make easier to know where you friend is!

By the way... this is the first version... If people like it... I will make the revolution!

Tag system allows you to see where your colleagues are at any time by using small semi-transparent icons but if you want you can use the action menu called "SHOW NAMES" to add the names to the icons. Once you use "SHOW NAMES" the icons will be non transparent and they will show the players names for the next 15 seconds. After 15 seconds the icon names will disappear and icons will became semi-transparent again.

This new system looks like to be light enough to be used in multiplayer missions and like I said... If people like it I can improve it! Tag System introduced as a new parameter and it is activated by default.

Altis... Altis... Altis... I'm dying to start creating missions on this island... I LOVE IT! Thanks Bohemia! This island is perfect... for everything! I have thousand ideas for new missions with Altis!

I guess I will have the new version ready for this Friday (It also includes some other tweaks) It is already 100% working but I like to check it twice! Complex worked OK in my Pc running as non-dedicated server and with 15 people inside... Think about how it will work on a dedicated server! ;)

(I will answer your post later... I'm having some busy days!)

Murcielgo

Hi all...

I did not leave... I was working harder!

Murcielago's Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mgllgm/myworkshopfiles/

There you will find the new DM versions!

. DM4+, Agia Marina [16p]

. DM4+, Air Base [16p]

. DM4+, Air Station [18p]

. DM4+, COMPLEX [28p]

Update log v.121315OCT13:

. Ai is now a parameter! Disabled by default so perfect for dedicated servers and non dedicated servers! (Feature suggested by SGswift)

. Included a new version of the weapon menu. This new version is solid, smarter and even smaller! It features all the weapons, sights, silencers and side attachments.

. Included a new weapon limitation (Feature suggested by [88] Red) Now is possible to remove machine guns or to limit weapons to a single weapon!

. Death Penalty feature has been tweaked. Now is on by default and it will not allow negative score! Minimum score will be 0!

. Default score to win mission is now 7 (With Death Penalty on by default) Guys you must adapt the score to win mission to: number of players/AI, players skills. (For campers factor... you have the Anti-Camper feature!)

. AI units will also use flashlights and lasers if they are available.

. Included lights for all missions to be able to play at night without night vision.

. Included a infinite ammo system.

. Changed the way I label the updates ;)

. Some other code improvements and minor changes.

The missions are fully loaded with cool features and quality details. Now, the mission allows server admins to activate enemy AI. You can use this DM mission as a regular DM mission and in addition you can use it to train yourself or to wait for your colleagues on your own server! (The mission has been created with the idea of being Pc friendly and Network friendly!)

Deathmach 4+ mission system features:

. Safe Respawn System:

Players will always randomly respawn inside buildings. No more respawns on front of enemies or getting stuck in objects.

. AI Units:

This new version includes AI units as mission parameters so now you can pick: Number of AI units, units side and units skill! By default AI units are disabled so this new formula is perfect for dedicated and non dedicated servers. A unique system manage AI units, AI units:

. will be "recycled" if they try to leave the battlefield area.

. will have the same weapons and attachments than players.

. will use lasers and lights!

. Weapon Menu:

The new weapon menu allows you not only to pick your weapon, sights, side attachment and silencer it also allows you to see the weapon and your avatar. DM4+ missions contains all the weapons and attachments but they can also be restricted to a group of weapons or a single weapon (With or without attachments) by using the mission parameters. This menu system is very solid and it is very easy to update or modify it!

. Dynamic Score System:

This feature increases the competition factor a little bit more as in DM4+ missions you must be the first one to rich the maximum points to win the match. Players will not only see increase their score... Always, the current best player name, his/her score, your score and the points needed to win the match are displayed. Player's score will be reduced if they die and Death Penalty feature is on. Death Penalty is on by default but it can be disabled by a mission parameter.

"Get ready for real competition!"

Backpack System:

To make the things more interesting I added backpacks! Backpacks are generated at the center of the map and players can take them and delivery them to specific point at the map. If they bring the pack to the specific spot marked on the map they will receive extra points! This feature is off by default but it can be enabled by a mission parameter (Backpacks are only visible on the map when no one carries them)

Strike System:

The strike system will allow you to drop an strike over the area you marked previously on the map. To be able to use a strike you must kill 2,3,4... enemies in a row! (This number is defined by a mission parameter) The kills achieved with it will be added to your score thanks to a tiny smart system!

Winner Camera:

This allows to every player to see a camera that shows the last winner kill and then the camera will travel to the winner of the match! (Camera duration can be modify by a mission parameter)

Knife Kill System:

This feature allows melee kills. The melee kills will be added to your score thanks to a tiny smart system! You can receive a point once you stab an enemy and another extra point for finishing the enemy off! Better served with Death Penalty on!

Anti-Camper System:

This feature can make the match a little bit more competitive as campers will be punished if they stay at the same spot for long time.

Solid Scripts:

I'm proud to say that many people has been able to notice the great performance of my DM4+ mission system. Thanks to all of them in advance as they helped me to achieve this goal, create high quality solid deathmatch missions.

This missions work so well that they only have a 5% FPS loss! That means that they have a tiny impact on the game performance even when this mission uses some extra features... Because I'm so proud of this achievement I created the FPSe (Frames Per Second Efficiency) logo and the DM4+ system has a 95%+ FPSe this is why you will notice the difference when you play a DM4+ mission. Please, check the FPSe or FPS loss of other missions... ;)

I spent long hours not only creating new scripts and systems... I also tested them many times... This is why they not only work with no issues... They do exactly what they need to do. Like all my missions, they are not only missions... they are examples of what you can achieve with Arma!

Thanks to all the people who helped me with the testing process and/or to everyone who contributed giving me ideas: [MIC] Flet, [88] Kinno, Chakalt, SGswift, 88th.es, -=Borz=-, Zeep, WCG, Scoggs, dale0404, Johnlol, jungleNZ, Delta99...

Special thanks to all the people who send me e-mails and/or comments to thank me for the work and the performance of my missions.

"A camel is a horse designed by a committee"

Mission created by Murcielago

12th October 2013 (Oxford, UK)

Now... Is time for CTF+ and TDM+... ;) Stay tuned!

Edited by Murcielago_ESP

Welcome back. Thanks for the updates!

Looking forward to the new gamemodes, will you work on Altis too??

What you think mate... I'm dying to create stuff at Altis!

I will change project for a sort period of time just to recharge batteries!

Then I will come back with some cool features... Drone feature, custom avatars... and I will include the best ideas from you guys!

By the way... What about my first day on Steam Workshop? Did you see the presentation? I love it!

Update log v.121315OCT13:

. Ai is now a parameter! Disabled by default so perfect for dedicated servers and non dedicated servers! (Feature suggested by SGswift)

. Included a new version of the weapon menu. This new version is solid, smarter and even smaller! It features all the weapons, sights, silencers and side attachments.

. Included a new weapon limitation (Feature suggested by [88] Red) Now is possible to remove machine guns or to limit weapons to a single weapon!

. Death Penalty feature has been tweaked. Now is on by default and it will not allow negative score! Minimum score will be 0!

. Default score to win mission is now 7 (With Death Penalty on by default) Guys you must adapt the score to win mission to: number of players/AI, players skills. (For campers factor... you have the Anti-Camper feature!)

. AI units will also use flashlights and lasers if they are available.

. Included lights for all missions to be able to play at night without night vision.

. Included a infinite ammo system.

. Changed the way I label the updates ;)

. Some other code improvements and minor changes.

Yes saw it and subscribed to all missions. Glad to see you on Steam Workshop. Now i'm sure the missions are always up to date.

See you online later tonight maybe.

Great to get the new update! But would it be possible to detect custom weapons in the list? Like VAS detects new items, the regular weapons are getting a bit boring now and i'm exited to try something new :D

HOW TO ADD CUSTOM WEAPONS:

Yes! You can introduce custom weapons and the code should work without problems as is all "automatic" :yay: You do not need to type weapon names or to find the right silencer... You must only make two changes:

1. INTRODUCE CHANGE TO THE WEAPON OPTIONS: Inside the mission folder there is a file called "Init.sqf" here is where the code controls the weapons for players and AI:

Switch (WeaponMenu3D) Do

{

Case 0:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F", "hgun_Rook40_F", "hgun_P07_F", "hgun_PDW2000_F", "SMG_01_F", "SMG_02_F", "arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_TRG21_GL_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Mk20_GL_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_Katiba_GL_F", "arifle_MXC_F","arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MX_GL_F", "arifle_MX_SW_F", "arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F", "LMG_Mk200_F", "LMG_Zafir_F", "srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 1:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F", "hgun_Rook40_F", "hgun_P07_F", "hgun_PDW2000_F", "SMG_01_F", "SMG_02_F", "arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_MXC_F", "arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MX_SW_F", "arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F", "LMG_Mk200_F", "LMG_Zafir_F", "srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 2:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F", "hgun_Rook40_F", "hgun_P07_F", "hgun_PDW2000_F", "SMG_01_F", "SMG_02_F", "arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_TRG21_GL_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Mk20_GL_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_Katiba_GL_F", "arifle_MXC_F", "arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MX_GL_F", "arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F", "srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 3:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F", "hgun_Rook40_F", "hgun_P07_F", "hgun_PDW2000_F", "SMG_01_F", "SMG_02_F", "arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_MXC_F", "arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F","srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 4:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F", "hgun_Rook40_F", "hgun_P07_F"];

};

Case 5:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_PDW2000_F", "SMG_01_F", "SMG_02_F"];

};

Case 6:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_TRG21_GL_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F"];

};

Case 7:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_Katiba_GL_F", "arifle_MXC_F","arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MX_GL_F"];

};

Case 8:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_TRG21_GL_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Mk20_GL_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_Katiba_GL_F", "arifle_MXC_F","arifle_MX_F", "arifle_MX_GL_F"];

};

Case 9:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_SDAR_F", "arifle_TRG20_F", "arifle_TRG21_F", "arifle_Mk20C_F", "arifle_Mk20_F", "arifle_Katiba_C_F", "arifle_Katiba_F", "arifle_MXC_F","arifle_MX_F"];

};

Case 10:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_MX_SW_F", "LMG_Mk200_F", "LMG_Zafir_F"];

};

Case 11:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F", "srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 12:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 13:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_MX_SW_F", "LMG_Mk200_F", "LMG_Zafir_F", "arifle_MXM_F", "srifle_EBR_F", "srifle_GM6_F", "srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 14:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_ACPC2_F"];

};

Case 15:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["hgun_PDW2000_F"];

};

Case 16:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["SMG_01_F"];

};

Case 17:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_TRG21_F"];

};

Case 18:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_Mk20_F"];

};

Case 19:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_Katiba_F"];

};

Case 20:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["arifle_MX_F"];

};

Case 21:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["srifle_EBR_F"];

};

Case 22:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["LMG_Mk200_F"];

};

Case 23:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["LMG_Zafir_F"];

};

Case 24:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["srifle_GM6_F"];

};

Case 25:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["srifle_LRR_F"];

};

};

There are 26 different options for weapon list as the list can be limited to a single weapon or a group of them. You must follow the code so you must create o modify the Case section to introduce your changes. For example adding a new option with custom weapons will be like this:

Case 24:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["srifle_GM6_F"];

};

Case 25:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["srifle_LRR_F"];

};

Case 26:

{

WeaponMenu3D_Types = ["Name_CustomWeapon1", "Name_CustomWeapon2"];

};

};

2. MODIFY THE MISSION PARAMETER: Now to be able to use this change by using the mission parameters you must modify the mission parameter that control the weapons. It is located inside the file "Description.ext" and you must introduce a new VALUE and a new TEXT (Mark as bold):

class WeaponMenu3D

{

//ParamsArray[6]

title = "WEAPONS:";

values[] = {0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26};

texts[] = {"ALL","ALL -GL","ALL -MACHINEGUNS","ALL -GL-MACHINEGUNS","PISTOLS","SUBMACHINE GUNS","ASSAULT RIFLEs (5.56mm)","ASSAULT RIFLEs (6.5mm)","ASSAULT RIFLES","ASSAULT RIFLES -GL","MACHINE GUNS ONLY","RIFLES","ANTI MATERIEL RIFLES","RIFLES vs MACHINE GUNS","ONLY: ACP-C2","ONLY: PDW2000","ONLY: VERMIN SMG","ONLY: TGR-21","ONLY: Mk20C","ONLY: KATIBA","ONLY: MX","ONLY: MK18 ABR","ONLY: MK200", "ONLY: ZAFIR", "ONLY: GM6 LYNX", "ONLY: M320 LRR","CUSTOM WEAPONS"};

default = 0;

};

Finally you must save the mission as a multyplayer version an you will be able to play it with your custom weapons!

simples.jpg

I spent some time creating the code to make it flexible and easy to modify. For example in DM4+ mission system the AI and players weapon limitiation code is the same one (Making one change you will change both of them) I spent some time trying to locate the codes only in one single place to reduce possible errors and to make easy to be updated. I guess this is way the code is so... solid! :ok:

(I did it like that because I wanted to allow to people to create their own missions and this is why I'm creating a document to show how to do it. Creating your new DM4+ mission is almost copy and paste!)

Please give us some feedback!

Murcielago

Edited by Murcielago_ESP

Hi Murcielago, thanks for your mission, I have just a question, Will You update the mission "Colosseum" with the 3 news weapons?

With my team we often used it

I'm back after being a little bit busy and being a little bit disappointed with Arma 3 quality... But I love this f... game!

I was working in a new version of my DM missions including a new map and a document to allow anyone to create their own DM4+ mission but I went ballistic when after all the work I found a fu..ing.. bug that kill all the hard work I did it! Now thanks to the performance improvement of the last new patch and some e-mails I receive from you guys! I decided to come back! This is like I drug...

I guess soon I will have a new map with documentation to do DM maps using my template but I need some help. My life did change a little bit... FOR GOOD! now I'm a little bit more busy but who cares when you have a great beautiful job!

I need some help to know the names or to know where I can find the names for the new weapons please!

By the way... I love the new rain!!!

Finally... I would like to say... I achieved my goal! About two years ago I was not very happy at work and I decided to do something about it... I bought another Pc and I spent a lot of time creating and testing high quality missions and scripts for Arma... About a month ago I had an interview with Bohemia... but I'm sorry guys I did found an amazing job recently and I did not take the Bohemia opportunity... I offered to collaborate with them but companies have their own ideas... Shit! I will love to see what can I do having Bohemia helping me... I have a lot of cool ideas and scripts but I have no time!!! Why we need to sleep!!!

I need some help to know the names or to know where I can find the names for the new weapons please!
This one's a relatively easy one,
or checking the classnames thread; here are the classnames for the new weapons. :D This has those for the Nightstalker, TWS and TWS MG optics, and here you can find scenery objects.

Hi guys!

I guess I found the new stuff:

2x Pistols: "hgun_Pistol_heavy_01_F","hgun_Pistol_heavy_02_F"

1x Rifle: "srifle_DMR_01_F"

3x Sights: "optic_DMS","optic_MRD","optic_Yorris"

Thanks Chortles! (I did use the config viewer before... I guess I'm getting old... ;) )

F27Sharps: About updating the TDM missions with this new items is so easy as you only will need to edit the Init.sqf and include the new items on their own lists (Weapons and sights) I have not much time as I need to "learn" SQL for work... And like you can see when I do the things I do them right! So I will need some time. In the future I will close the TDM project.

Guys the new cool mission is almost done is more or less a copy and paste process but I want to make a decent document so anyone will be able to create their own DM4+ mission!

Thanks for your time!

---------- Post added at 11:17 ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 ----------

OLE!

Now the new weapons and optics are included in the amazing visual weapon menu!

I guess I did not lost the script touch... ;) I FUC... LOVE IT!

;)

Hola Murcie!

Good to hear you are happy with your job! It seems you worked hard to achieve your goals. It's aways good to have ambition.

Sorry to hear you didn't join Bohemia, i think you would have done nice there. Creating cool stuff for all of us too ;)!!

Anyway, like yourself, i've been away from Arma lately. But after a while i miss it again and start it up and play some cool missions.

I'll be looking forward to your future missions / updates too.

Also let us know sometime what you're up to elsewhere. ;)

NEW UPDATE! :yay:

Changelog:

. New weapons and attachments included.

. Included a new mission called Athira for 18 players (First Altis DM4+ mission)

. Included a document "How to make my own DM4?" With this document and some patience you will be able to create your own mission!

. Include rain! (You must play at night with the NVgoggles limitation and rain... OMG!)

. Including a system to lock doors for building in a very smart way! as a parameter. This new feature makes the DM4+ missions system more flexible and GAMEABLE!

. Code improvements to make things easier for people who want to use the DM4+ mission system.

. Lights to allow to play at night without NVgoggles!

. Included PBO files so anyone can create servers with high quality missions...

PBO files and document to do your own DM4+ mission: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20702

Murcielago's Steam Workshop: http://steamcommunity.com/id/mgllgm/myworkshopfiles/

---------- Post added at 10:25 ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 ----------

Hi Zeep!

Is a pity as I would love to push the envelop and bring Arma to another level by working with Bohemia Interactive! But live is complex... I CAN NOT LEAVE THIS SHIT!!! I LOVE THIS GAME!

By the way... due to the lack of decent missions... I'm going to be working... I'm working on it!!! ;) because I can stop! I'm working in a new thing... I have the basics working and I'm taking care that the core codes are small, smart and free from errors! Then I will feed it with some meat...

Ok! Some people did something similar... but I'm going to make it better... and WORKING 100%!

Stay tuned mates!

(I think is going to be a long time process as I will try to send it to the Arma contest ;) we will see! May be I will need some people testing it! But you will test something working and cool! That will expand!

Murcielago

Hi teoleo!

The original version had Ai units by default and adminds must remove it manually... in addition using all the Ai units, today, have a big impact on gaming performance... but they were present on the list. To make my missions dedicated server friendly I made a new version. Now they do not have score counter as this version has an special code to manage/create Ai units. I finally pick this new way as thanks to it now DM4+ can be played like a normal DM mission or with Ai units. By the way,

. Ai units will be replaced by players automatically.

. Now is possible to choose the Ai side and their skill (Civilians are the easy ones!)

. You can pick how many units you want to use with one click!

Now guys you have the mission code and a document that explains how to do your own DM4+ mission... I spent some time doing it and doing small changes to make the thing easier for you guys... :clap:

Now you can see that the DM4+ missions are not only a pretty face... They have something more...