Sign in to follow this  
samatra

[MP/Team] Sa-Matra's Wasteland

one question, hope it havent been placed till now here... Are u thinking about or preparing to include hunting system to get food? For example ... shooting down rabbits,snakes or other animal that will come to get meat and makin fire and roast it to get food or to go to forrest to gather wood for makin fire or something like that... id could put next piece of reality to this awesome mission u made guys

Hi,

I have been playing on your server for a very very long time now, I think i have 100+ hrs /played on your map alone. Today I finished a game - i got killed eventually after being on a 10 killing spree. I showered and ate and was about to start another run but I got the message that I got banned. I've never used hacks, i've never used hacks in arma 3 (i have been playing since Alpha) and I certainly wouldn't risk a ban on your map. Can you please unban me?

You have any idea what they banned me for and why they did it after the game instead of when i was playing?

will there be a script made for Altis?

I realy think this is the best script for wasteland :) and it is not the same when you play the other wasteland mods...

Guys, are you planing on establishing persisting gear?,

its really the only thing i want, besides that this code is amazing in terms of FPS.

Sorry for no responses here or on forums, I spend all my free time on development. v7 about to be released. Altis is coming soon.

Persistent gear is being discussed, but unlikely that it will be implemented in dayz style.

Sorry for no responses here or on forums, I spend all my free time on development. v7 about to be released. Altis is coming soon.

Persistent gear is being discussed, but unlikely that it will be implemented in dayz style.

Hi samatra - we emailed you last week for asking permission to host you`re wasteland mod.

Im Not sure if you have recieved it or not,as we havent had a response yet since last week.

Our Community is called nomercykillers.

If you like us to send you more info again we can do that or i can perhaps PM you.

Many thanks.

I asked for the same request and he told me that they won't release the files and won't open any other servers for the moment... Sorry ;)

was there an update the last few days?

I noticed significant improvement in FPS. Jumped from ~35 to 80 FPS.

This is a HUGE improvement.

I no longer play on any other wasteland servers as they all get low FPS ~30.

On SA-Matra i always hit well above 60 FPS.

Wish someone would host in Australia. But playing on US servers will have to suffice.

PC Specs:

i5 2500K

gtx560 Ti SOC

Ingame Settings on Standard.

Edited by bseos
add specs

Are duping issues an arma 3 or wasteland exclusive bug? Rarely see duplicated items when I play other modes, but in wasteland ist happens constantly and i allways see other people with 20K plus $ running around. It kills most the fun in missions because duping is so easy.

Have you ever considered allowing JSRS 2.0 sound mod on your servers? After playing Arma 3 with JSRS sound mod I have a hard time bearing the stock sounds. Would be really great if you allowed it.

Hi Sa-Matra, Thanks for the mission, it is nice when game doesn't crash. Noticed you got headless client going on it. Was wondering if you would consider using the R3F Armes Weapons mod with the mod. Would add some extra content to the game and i think other players would really like it, but i can't really speak for them.

Alot of players get crashes on Altis and i looked at rpt files and it the same old access violation error from back in arma 2. The Fault address is in Arma 3 executable and the file is your mission if that helps any. Not sure if you are getting the same problem. May be driver related seems Nvidia has yet to do anything with their drivers for this game but they are for other games. guess we'll have to wait on that one

Anyways nice job on the mod hopefully all the bugs can be ironed out soon

Are duping issues an arma 3 or wasteland exclusive bug? Rarely see duplicated items when I play other modes, but in wasteland ist happens constantly and i allways see other people with 20K plus $ running around. It kills most the fun in missions because duping is so easy.

Looks like this is getting fixed soon!

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=14539

Free cash ride is over....

Thanks for comments guys.

@JSRS

Noted

@R3F Armes Weapons

Having players to install addons is a no-no, server will never get enough players for mission to become playable this way

---

Just wanted to let you know guys that we now have dedicated Wasteland forums @ http://forums.arma.su/

Currently F&W are found mainly in Spawning villages, and they are often too scarce. Another problem is that it encourages spawn killing now that you have to go back to spawn area sooner or later. It would be a good idea to spawn constant infinite supplies in some more secured areas far away from spawn points. On the other hand, it will also work if spawn points are strategically relocated to some more isolated areas like Camp Maxwell so that it makes sense to build bases in villages utilizing the existing buildings, securing F&W supplies.

---------- Post added at 19:53 ---------- Previous post was at 19:39 ----------

Also, please remove some useless items from the store and replace them with constant supplies of useful items. For example, remove NVS and sell Holo/Red Dot and MRCO/RCO all the time. Also, currently the drones are too cheap and OP, maybe its a good idea to remove it for the time being until a counter-measure is offered.

Have you ever considered allowing JSRS 2.0 sound mod on your servers? After playing Arma 3 with JSRS sound mod I have a hard time bearing the stock sounds. Would be really great if you allowed it.

It would be great if you considered other mods as well, such as http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160054-TMR-Modular-Realism (weapon resting, realistic sights)

and other mods as they are released like: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?162022-Advanced-Cockpit-Interaction (more realistic system for flying helis)

and http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?162988-Blastcore-A3 (improved visuals ingame)

I've got a lot more but all these mods increase the realism of the game as well as the immersion.

Just killed 2 friendly guys in a truck with a anti tank mine which u can clearly see on the map. Then killed another friendly with a anti personnel mine after saying get away from the truck that is on fire that just blew up because its mined. Guess what happened next and why im here? yup i got kicked off server and cant even join independent. So after clearing Girna gunstore and telling friendlies to spawn there so i can give them money etc. I get rewarded with a kick. Epic just epic.

So soon my friends will be online and i cant play for another 3 hrs until server reset. I can see that even if u turned off the punish thing for mine friendly kills it would be a problem because then people would exploit that. Anyway ill just get kicked for other people stupidity... :yay:

you don't get kicked, you get banned for 5 days, at least that's what is says on the server, 2nd thing, friendly mines don't blow on teammates.

I can see that even if u turned off the punish thing for mine friendly kills it would be a problem because then people would exploit that

And what does that even mean?

Anyways, punish system is a necessity, i would even opt for 2 punishes to be ban\kick. There are just too many asshole teammates who kill you when they see that you have a good gear.