Sign in to follow this  
PN11A

Anchor for boats ?

Yes no maybe so ?

Yes but I think to make it to a standard which isn't crap it may take too much time, for example you wouldn't want an anchor which just appears or one that isn't even seen at all.

That was my first though when seeing this thread. I don't believe they do.

But..perhaps the op would like more ambience for divers? It would be kinda cool to see Anchors and chains when you where under water.

They do indeed get carried away with the waves.

Problem is that the boats are very easily beached and cannot be sailed out unless its rammed back into the sea with a car.

They do indeed get carried away with the waves.

Problem is that the boats are very easily beached and cannot be sailed out unless its rammed back into the sea with a car.

Shame we don't have a push option like ACE 2 did for them.

There is a push mod that allows the player to walk up to boat and push back into water.Of course it will be mod only to blend p[erfectly into the Armasphere.:(

I would vote to have an anchor. Make a ticket for it

Wouldn't necessarily need to be dynamic (chain)

It could just extend from the side of the boat to the bottom (with a little dust cloud when dropped)

Practical to keep boats in place AND aesthetically so that divers can follow it up to the boat. (perhaps even have a sabotage option)

I would like to see an anchor, drifting would also be nice if its not already in there..

Anchors would be awesome!!

But does anybody know if there's any info about the ability to walk on moving objects?

Anchors would be awesome!!

But does anybody know if there's any info about the ability to walk on moving objects?

Anchors would be useful in my opinion, especially if boats drift on the nice new water we have.

We have been asking about the second thing for ages, but still no proper answer unfortunately.

+1 for anchors. Id'e really like to see them ingame but they should not pull up within 1 second ;)