zuff

Group Management Script

HI...

Are you guys still working on the script and a dialog version or is this project canceled?

Greeeez...

Hi Zuff,

Great script.

However, in my implementation I wish for JIP to be able to join anyone on map. This is due to the fact that I have a teleport to squad lead function, in which any player can teleport to the effective squad leader. However in its current state if a JIP player were to join they are in no way a good proximity to a player or squad leader in the field.

On your groupActions.sqf line 6 it states 'cursorTarget' and a proximity setting

However I wish to change this for it to be anyone on map, obviously the extra conditions will return the units from the same faction.

I understand an alteration to cursorTarget is 'nearTargets' in which the parameter can be set to define the range in which the array returns.

The syntax for such a statement says 'player nearTargets 100 ' is there any way in which I could adapt this into the first section of the condition statement to incorporate anyone on the map?

I am thinking along the lines of

"_player nearTargets 10000"

If anyone could help that would be awesome!

Cheers,

Tom

What alterations did you make to prevent the multiple addAction after player respawn?

Though this is 'as old as the hills', it still works on ARMA 3 v1.9???.

I have been using this mod since it came out and I have had ZERO issues (SP) with it!

Good mod!

🙂

• Like 1

17 hours ago, z80cpu said:

Though this is 'as old as the hills', it still works on ARMA 3 v1.9???.

I have been using this mod since it came out and I have had ZERO issues (SP) with it!

Good mod!

🙂

there is a group management system in vanilla since then

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Arma_3_Dynamic_Groups