Sign in to follow this  
Xer0

The desert eagle is out!

Oops stupid me wrong section.

Moving to addons & mods smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ July 23 2002,19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">still needs a bit of shine wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe smile.gif Ill makei t shiner then !!

Hey This is a great weapon. Good Job. BTW whats the weapon and ammo name so i can out it into ammo crates and such. Thanks and good job.

Image1.jpg

This isn't ment to hurt anyone's feelings. I'm just being picky smile.gif.

Its kinda funny though =)

Bah its just a small thing. Quaker is maybe going to make a version 2 also including a black and gold version. Maybe

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hybrid @ July 23 2002,20:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey This is a great weapon. Good Job. BTW whats the weapon and ammo name so i can out it into ammo crates and such. Thanks and good job.<span id='postcolor'>

The weapon and mag names are:

ds_deagle

ds_deaglemag

Also I am makign shienr textures and also a bit smaller smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ July 23 2002,20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The weapon and mag names are:

ds_deagle

ds_deaglemag<span id='postcolor'>

Could you put a read me text in all your weapon downloads with weapon and mag name. Seems that you always forget it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (dkraver @ July 23 2002,21:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ July 23 2002,20:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The weapon and mag names are:

ds_deagle

ds_deaglemag<span id='postcolor'>

Could you put a read me text in all your weapon downloads with weapon and mag name. Seems that you always forget it.<span id='postcolor'>

I could but I dont have winzip I only have win ace so i make .ace files smile.gif.

Thats the problem ehhe

Ill put a readme next time

And another problem. The gun doesn't appear to be in the inventory and the magazines don't appera to be on their places (not as a "Hand gun magazines"). And the textures are really bad.

DUUUUUUUDE this the best news I heard in ages! You rule!

I was even so desperate for a The Ultimate Gun that tried to model it myself, even tho i haven't used Truespace for like 3 years...

By the way, will there ever be a scoped version?

Bad textures? LOL are you blind or something wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (AntiPasta @ July 24 2002,14:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">DUUUUUUUDE this the best news I heard in ages! You rule!

I was even so desperate for a The Ultimate Gun that tried to model it myself, even tho i haven't used Truespace for like 3 years...

By the way, will there ever be a scoped version?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes i will make a scoped version and a black version smile.gif

.357, .44 or .50?

It annoys me now how because of Hollywood every expects Desert Eagles to be .50 when in fact the vast majority out there are kitted out to fire .357.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Xer0 @ July 24 2002,14:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bad textures? LOL are you blind or something  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not I'm not blind. Do you wanna see good textures ? Look on the Flipper's M4A1 pack and M4A1 w\MasterKey. This is real textures. But your DEagle has a very bad quality photo textures on it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 25 2002,13:51)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">i said the m109 looked bad and xero said exactly the same thing :/<span id='postcolor'>

biggrin.gif

its nice with the desert eagle out, i havent downloaded it yet but i will. But i heard something about a traitor at the desert mod site. Whats it all about? by the way, you guys working on the G8 mod make very nice stuff, that awack that your making looks superb.

Its a hawkeye, AWACS more commonly used for the E3 .... the 707 variant.

sorry , i thought it said awac. but its nice anyway

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ July 23 2002,14:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">It's too big for his hands!<span id='postcolor'>

Have you ever held a Desert Eagle? Guess where the fifty caliber Desert Eagle holds that fifty caliber Action Express ammunion? That is correct! Inside the hand grip. Now, guess what that does to the size of the handgrip? The problem isn't the addon, it's the position of the soldier's hands. And unless you want to make a new soldier just for the Desert Eagle, that cannot be fixed.

And why would you have a .357 or .44 Desert Eagle, especially when there is a fifty caliber one? If I wanted a .357 or a .44, why would I get the Desert Eagle? The cool thing about the Desert Eagle is the fifty caliber bit. The only problem is that fifty caliber Action Express ammunition costs so incredibly much. I've heard that it is often several dollars for a single round, as opposed to ten cents for a nine millimeter round.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And why would you have a .357 or .44 Desert Eagle, especially when there is a fifty caliber one?<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm, less recoil, greater accuracy, higher mag capacity, less expensive ammo... smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> If I wanted a .357 or a .44, why would I get the Desert Eagle?<span id='postcolor'>

Because your other choices are revolvers for the main part. If you want an automatic in these revolver ammo calibres, desert eagle is the obvious choice.

No offence dude, but you gotta stop believing everything you see in the movies.  biggrin.gif