Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Desert storm mod are up to their old tricks...

You need to get glasses. The m109 looks great.

it looks like a toy, a very badly made toy, try using blueprints as a guide instead of pictures...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 23 2002,17:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">it looks like a toy, a very badly made toy, try using blueprints as a guide instead of pictures...<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what I used tounge.gif

just to thake this to the bone...

ASK THE ONES THAT MADE THE ORGINAL ADDON

Rember the AAV7 from the marines that suddenly appered over at the desert storm mod...

Its all very easy... If you dont ask for permission dont do it.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RavenDK @ July 23 2002,18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">just to thake this to the bone...

ASK THE ONES THAT MADE THE ORGINAL ADDON

Rember the AAV7 from the marines that suddenly appered over at the desert storm mod...

Its all very easy... If you dont ask for permission dont do it.<span id='postcolor'>

Well If I would be the MOD leader I wouldnt take any other peopl;es addon, I will make mine but Im not.

the AAV7, I had to redo it (And still eviscerator thinks its frandsen one but its mine ...).

Well I hope giaky will learn sometime to ask before taking sad.gif

i think its gone past that now, they were told the first time it happened to ask but they still keep on doing it

like i said to u on msn Evis, i've noticed sometimes when a good addon/addon pack is released, it appears over at Desert Storm with different, but crappy textures, and the model changed just that little bit

I called their C-130 ugly, the last time I saw screenshots of it the nose looked like a ... well... Cant say what it looked like but not a C-130. I understand that too many poly's makes the game slowdown but there is such a thing as overdoing it. It looked like someone making a C-130 out of lego without ever having seen on irl or on a picture. Sorry but thats just they way i feel.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ July 23 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I called their C-130 ugly, the last time I saw screenshots of it the nose looked like a ... well... Cant say what it looked like but not a C-130. I understand that too many poly's makes the game slowdown but there is such a thing as overdoing it. It looked like someone making a C-130 out of lego without ever having seen on irl or on a picture. Sorry but thats just they way i feel.<span id='postcolor'>

The crappy nose was 4 weeks ago but now its changed ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ July 23 2002,19:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Quaker made a ramp.  He is cool.<span id='postcolor'>

yes yes, you too residuum smile.gif

Arg I hate when people steal other people's work. Im not a modeler and probably wont be one. I look up to the people that can do this stuff I.E. Eviscerator,scorpio, all of the TJP guys, everyone that can do this. Now why are you guys going and taking other people's work. Thats soo not kool. I have to agree with eviscerator and you did steal TJP's work. Im not trying to flame you im just asking why?

yeah good question, why, if you cant model yourself or even do decent textures, why bother doing a mod, i mean .pbo'ing an addon so it overwrites a better mod's addon (m113c.pbo) and stealing evrything off it cept the textures is just sad

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ July 23 2002,19:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ July 23 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I called their C-130 ugly, the last time I saw screenshots of it the nose looked like a ... well... Cant say what it looked like but not a C-130. I understand that too many poly's makes the game slowdown but there is such a thing as overdoing it. It looked like someone making a C-130 out of lego without ever having seen on irl or on a picture. Sorry but thats just they way i feel.<span id='postcolor'>

The crappy nose was 4 weeks ago  but now its changed ...<span id='postcolor'>

Got any screens so i could "refine" my opinion then?

why dont they stop with Desert storm mod? because desert ofp will have much better addons then that ripping team all their shit looks crap like the m109 its just a brown piece of shit with tracks and some darker spots on the edges same as the AAVp7 that looks also like shit!

giaky has now posted on ofpec.com forums saying that those textures are his and he made them this morning....those textures would have taken weeks to do...quakergamer dump this moron mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ July 23 2002,20:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (quakergamer @ July 23 2002,19:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (supah @ July 23 2002,19:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I called their C-130 ugly, the last time I saw screenshots of it the nose looked like a ... well... Cant say what it looked like but not a C-130. I understand that too many poly's makes the game slowdown but there is such a thing as overdoing it. It looked like someone making a C-130 out of lego without ever having seen on irl or on a picture. Sorry but thats just they way i feel.<span id='postcolor'>

The crappy nose was 4 weeks ago  but now its changed ...<span id='postcolor'>

Got any screens so i could "refine" my opinion then?<span id='postcolor'>

Yes

http://quakergamer1.multimania.com/nose.jpg

I think it looks much better ...

Heres a Lvpt7 from the Falklands mod.I would hate to see this released and have the desert mod change the turret and such to a AAVP7.

Lvpt7.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (NZXSHADOWS @ July 23 2002,21:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heres a Lvpt7 from the Flaklands mod.I would hate to see this released and have the desert mod change the turret and such to a AAVP7.<span id='postcolor'>

Yea sure but shadows, I already have made an AAV7 so why would I do this tounge.gif

Sorry quakergamer but it looks just as bad if not worse, what are you using as refference? Because it doesnt look like a C-130 at all in that picture. confused.gif

because yours looks crappy