"Engine error

NULL pointer to instance

Class: 'Ambush tactic'

Function: 'UpdateEnnemies'

Strack trace:

Scripts\AI\IslandTacticsAmbush.h:812

Scripts\AI\IslandTacticsAmbush.h:973

"

Very annoying, i m unable to complete this mission !

Damn !

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but two days ago, my barque froze with an ETA of 00:05 and thus, never arrived to my carrier. Obviously, I couldn't cancel or do any thing with it... I also have the screen go very dark quite often. To be honest, I find that to be much more annoying than having walruses get stuck somewhere.

I am not happy with this patch. I tried at least three times a reinstallation of carrier command gaea mission. When I patch to the version 1.4.xxxx all is well. But if I patch this with patch 1.5.xxxx, beta or normal one, I get Carrier Command with lots of bugs. I am playing v1.4 from now on.

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but two days ago, my barque froze with an ETA of 00:05 and thus, never arrived to my carrier. Obviously, I couldn't cancel or do any thing with it... I also have the screen go very dark quite often. To be honest, I find that to be much more annoying than having walruses get stuck somewhere.

When I quit Carrier Command, the screen of my desktop remains darker than before I started the game. Only Solution I know: start Resoultion Control program of Windows 7 and set something different as before and apply the changes. That way Windows refreshes the display and the default settings will be restored. I would called that less than a satisfactory solution, but it helps. What I can not figure out, is, that the problem occure even with a stable V1.4 patch. I am onestly clueless.

Although I'm very happy with the general state of the game in patch version 1.5.xxxx, the lighting bug does make the game almost unplayable. I've played through all patched versions, and this is the first time this has ocurred. I find myself constantly switching to the options menu to correct the gamma. This helps a bit, but not very much, and I've had to stop playing the game for the time being until it gets fixed. Drove my walruses off a cliff twice. This is not a complaint but more a request for the developers to get it fixed as soon as possible, especially now that the cause is apparently known. Still one of my favourite games ever.

Although I'm very happy with the general state of the game in patch version 1.5.xxxx, the lighting bug does make the game almost unplayable. I've played through all patched versions, and this is the first time this has ocurred. I find myself constantly switching to the options menu to correct the gamma. This helps a bit, but not very much, and I've had to stop playing the game for the time being until it gets fixed. Drove my walruses off a cliff twice. This is not a complaint but more a request for the developers to get it fixed as soon as possible, especially now that the cause is apparently known. Still one of my favourite games ever.

For now, just press printscreen when this happens. No need to adjust gamma.

A very strange thing happened to me one time. I was in battle, and my lift gate got damaged while I was bringing a manta to the deck. Somehow my manta got stuck INSIDE the carrier and I could still fly that manta! I was actually able to fly my manta all around the inside of the carrier. I couldn't believe that could happen, but it did. I tried to dock a walrus and fly my manta out that way, but I couldn't do it. I timed it right, but there seemed to be some kind of invisible barrier that prevented my manta from leaving the inside of the carrier. I finally had no choice but to load a previously saved game. It was VERY strange.

This will never happen again.

Fixed in the next patch.

I recently had a walrus on auto pilot undock and enter the inside of the carrier when it was trying to navigate around the front tip of the carrier. I had a drive around for a bit and then docked him from the inside and back out again :)

Edit: Also there is a similar inside the carrier bug that happens sometimes but I'm not sure exactly how to reproduce. I think you leave timewarp and somehow the hammerhead ends up being selected and you see everything from inside the carrier out.

Edited by Gnrl_Grad

Most of your stuff is already mentioned in my topic,

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160824-After-owning-the-game-for-a-long-time-I-have-a-few-thoughts-for-the-devs I added one to number 16. Since I had the issue too, I just thought it was my graphics card making strange bloom effects.

This will never happen again.

Fixed in the next patch.

Awwe, but I wanted to do that, that would have been cool! :P

Edited by VasVadum