Sign in to follow this  
antoineflemming

NATO Special Operations Command [BETA]

I'm thinking I might wanna try a fictional CADPAT with multicam colors... if it doesn't work then I'll just give them multicam.

Sounds really interesting, looking forward to seeing it =]

No? french speciale force?

Well, I kinda want each nation to stand out, so I'm working on the camo patterns right now. Just a heads up, though - I'm thinking about adding Canada, Australia, and France. But I need high quality, large, seamless camo patterns for these nations, especially CADPAT and the Australian Multicam Pattern, which is different than Multicam. So if any one could help me with that, it'd be great.

I got this for the French CE:

1366778796-ripstop-nylon2.png

and one picture to the french special operator

1366778988-1340037682-sanstitre.png

Mmm something like that? :P http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/3595/digitalmulticamey6.jpg

Managed to find it while browsing Japanese airsoft forum

Nope. Already using that. The camo pattern there is an AOR test pattern developed by Beyond Tactical. It for some reason didn't make the tests for AOR-1 or AOR-2. http://www.lgtkit.com/?p=280

So, I picked it up and dubbed it AOR-3, currently in use by SEALs in my addon.

---------- Post added at 01:30 ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 ----------

Thanks! This is really helpful!

WIP UPDATE

French GIGN and Hellenic 1st Raiders/Parachute Brigade:

sffrgignth.jpg sfgr1katadromonth.jpg

Edited by antoineflemming

Well, I kinda want each nation to stand out, so I'm working on the camo patterns right now. Just a heads up, though - I'm thinking about adding Canada, Australia, and France. But I need high quality, large, seamless camo patterns for these nations, especially CADPAT and the Australian Multicam Pattern, which is different than Multicam. So if any one could help me with that, it'd be great.

Hope this helps =]

TEMPERATE WOODLAND CADPAT

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/71/CADPAT_digital_camouflage_pattern_%28Temperate_Woodland_variant%29.jpg (2270 kB)

ARID CADPAT (same as US Marine MARPAT)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c8/MARPAT_desert_pattern.jpg (117 kB)

Watch out, you're doing Greek camo. They might put you in jail for that.

Watch out, you're doing Greek camo. They might put you in jail for that.

LOL. I'd defer the blame to BIS for creating the camo pattern, but, well, we know that story.... ;p

AntoineFlemming's NATO Special Operations Command [ALPHA]

Version 0.55

Required Addons: N/A

Installation:

-Put the .pbo files in your ArmA3 AddOns folder. The use of mod folders is strongly encouraged.

Here is the Alpha version of my NATO Special Operations Command Addon, which features uniform, vest, and helmet reskins for the US, UK, French, Italian, Polish, German, and Hellenic special forces.

sfusdaeth.jpg sfusst6th.jpg sfus5sfgth.jpg sfuksasth.jpg

sfitilnonoth.jpg sfplgromth.jpg sfdekskth.jpg sfusdaeiwhth.jpg

sffrgignth.jpg sfgr1katadromonth.jpg

Credits

Bohemia Interactive

Changelog:

v0.55

-added French GIGN and Hellenic 1st Raiders/Parachute Brigade

-added vests with camelbaks

-added vests, uniforms, and headgear in Arid Centre Europe (FR) and Pixel Temperate (GR) camo patterns

v0.53

-tweaked all textures

-added British MTP uniform, vest, and headgear

-added Crye Gen 1 Multicam uniform (just the colors, not the actual cut)

-added new Integrated Warfighter Helmet

-added new faction and group faction "NATO Special Operations Command" under BLUFOR in unit list and under BLU in group list.

Download (MediaFire) [87.12MB]: http://www.mediafire.com/?1l99c5955qm3o0o

Edited by antoineflemming

where are the Turkish soldiers ? :dd:

Tired of these questions... I can't do every single member of nato, so I'm doing those that fit within the story. Also, I'm limited in the gear available, so right now I don't have the right gear for the Maroon Berets. Now, you could say they fit the storyline, but Turkey is completely under Iranian control in the story. So I'm not sure if there are any Maroon Berets left. Sure, could be a Turkish resistance, but there's no way they'd be conducting operations on Altis and Stratis since their homeland is under occupation.

Tired of these questions... I can't do every single member of nato, so I'm doing those that fit within the story. Also, I'm limited in the gear available, so right now I don't have the right gear for the Maroon Berets. Now, you could say they fit the storyline, but Turkey is completely under Iranian control in the story. So I'm not sure if there are any Maroon Berets left. Sure, could be a Turkish resistance, but there's no way they'd be conducting operations on Altis and Stratis since their homeland is under occupation.

Berets can be taken from ArmA 1 Sample Model :P or if not let me know I will give u one of my ones

Berets can be taken from ArmA 1 Sample Model :P or if not let me know I will give u one of my ones

Not just the berets. It doesn't really fit Arma 3's story anyway so I'll pass on the Turks right now. Besides, this isn't meant to be a request thread.

Not just the berets. It doesn't really fit Arma 3's story anyway so I'll pass on the Turks right now. Besides, this isn't meant to be a request thread.

Just tryin to be helpful ;)

Anyway you can make a head with a beard? Is the rvmat still causing the smurf issue

Anyway you can make a head with a beard? Is the rvmat still causing the smurf issue

Nope. Don't know how. And, not sure if the rvmat is working yet. I'd certainly like to see some bearded heads (as in a modeled on beard, not just a texture). Currently I'm wanting to make something like this:

596626828.jpg596626718.jpg596626718.jpg

.. I'd certainly like to see some bearded heads (as in a modeled on beard, not just a texture).

oh god yes, something like this would be awesome.

Medal-of-honor-2010_Dusty.jpg

& that black armor unit looks cool, wonder how it would look in Arma 3.

I love your units, antoine! The quality of the textures are insane!

Currently working on a vest-camo system that is inspired by Crye Precision's GEN I Armor Chassis (black and Scorpion camo):

sfusfcsblackth.jpg sfusfcsscorpionth.jpg

The Scorpion camo pattern is the precursor to Multicam. Above is my best attempt to recreate it. Yes, it's quite ugly.