Radioman

How to create a BI Wiki (BIKI) account?

Hello,

I cannot for the life of me work out how to create an account for the biki. On the front page, it says "Sign up today", which links to this: http://community.bistudio.com/wiki/Special:UserLogin

It isn't a register form, nor does it accept my forums login information, or my dev-heaven login info.

I imagine it's tied to the community accounts, but, which?

Entering information doesn't seem to make it create an account in any way :S

Thanks.

Wiki account registration has been disabled until it is linked up with the BIS account system.

Thanks for the response.

Any idea when they'll finish the migration? I'd really like to start editing the pages for the new A3 script commands.

Do you need to have a Wiki account to download BI Tools. Could that be the reason the download link doesn't work for me?

Thanks for the response.

Any idea when they'll finish the migration? I'd really like to start editing the pages for the new A3 script commands.

I have no idea. It would make sense for them to finish the official documentation first and with over one thousand commands, it could take months.

Do you need to have a Wiki account to download BI Tools. Could that be the reason the download link doesn't work for me?

I noticed that, here is the correct link.

Those BI Tools are for A2, but you can use them to create content for A3

It's been 4 months, but still no registration... Are you sure you can't just turn it on and ask users to link their accounts when the linking system is finished?

I've been wanting to contribute regarding Arma 3 scripting ever since I started making missions, but I can't add anything, and it sorta bugs me :p

After the last downtime of the BIKI was over I thought we could finally create an account. I happily saw that the account creation page showed fine but the form is giving me an error when I try to create an account:

Account creation error

Incorrect or missing confirmation code.

It appears that the captcha isn't recognized correctly. It shows me a green check mark though.

Edited by trnapster

we will try address it ... ilnesses of new syste :(

new BIKI is up, you may now register and edit w/o issues ... hopefully rest of features works too

Apologies for the bump, but do we still need to email Dwarden to make a wiki account?

hello, yes the new account creation is again disabled due to vandalism :(

feel free to contact me by any means which reach me ;)

hello, yes the new account creation is again disabled due to vandalism :(

feel free to contact me by any means which reach me ;)

Could you please add an explanation page / block on why it's disabled and how to make an acc in the meantime? :)

That'd help lots of people instead of searching the forums for a [possible] solution.

Hi all, is the "Contact @dwarden" form still available ? I tried to send him a PM a week ago, asking him if he can create an account for me, and I havent received any answer. Summer holidays maybe ? Or is there any new way to create an account by ourself ?

check your pm/email

• Like 2