Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Ah1w shots

I (vixer) joined TJP and im skinning the AH1W (model from Eviscerator)

my job is to skin the model and code it

there will be a grey, this one and euro camo!

AH1W-1.jpg

Hopefully you wont get models changed on you this time either.

i hope not but im now kind of half in TJP myself, and the coding for the ah-1w is already finished as ive had the untextured model myself for a few weeks now so i was doing that while waiting for textures...

so it wont take long smile.gif

well actually the UH-1N in its current state has had to be cancelled, i have to rebuild another version that TJP wil be texturing

scorp is the new name already released?

yeah the model of the uh1n was hard to skin and we were low on skins so TJP will give the skins for us and will be released with TJP

im modelling the changes on the DAP too which includes the weaponry and at the minute on one helicopter i found...

1 x 19 shot FFAR tube

1 x M230 30mm CHain Gun (Same as apache)

1 x M134 7.62mm Minigun

1 x 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher (i havent actually found the name yet it could be a mk 19 or something along those lines or it could just be an m134 again)

2 x 4 Hellfires

im not saying this is what will be released but if they did this thing would kick ass smile.gif the only downside would be manouverability, and as all of these are fixed facing forwards it will be possible in ofp to have all of these

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 18 2002,18:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1 x 19 shot FFAR tube

1 x M230 30mm CHain Gun (Same as apache)

1 x M134 7.62mm Minigun

1 x 40mm Automatic Grenade Launcher (i havent actually found the name yet it could be a mk 19 or something along those lines or it could just be an m134 again)

2 x 4 Hellfires<span id='postcolor'>

*drools* Good work guys. Keep it up. I was begining to wonder what was happening in the TJP area of OFPEC. So why did Boomer leave anyways? Was it Real life matters or something?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jester983 @ July 18 2002,20:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">So why did Boomer leave anyways? Was it Real life matters or something?<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not sure...i think he is leaving because he doesnt have enough time (which is actually real life matters).

I hate it how real life takes over:(....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ July 18 2002,17:49)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">TJP has got 3 new members lately - Vixer, Evis, and me.

Unfortunately Boomer has left the team, but we have made some good progress over the past few days for TJP.

Here are some shots of the LB aswell:

http://www.ofpec.com/tjp/ballistic.asp<span id='postcolor'>

so the new name of TJP will now be

TJVESP ?

SolidSnake.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 19 2002,01:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">nope, its going to be Ballistic Addon Studio i think...<span id='postcolor'>

Sounds good.

smile.gif

SolidSnake.

Hey that is cool with the black color is that helo downloadable yet or what? tounge.gif

*Creams in his pants* OMG OMG NICE!!!!

2 ingame shots

AH1W-2.jpg

AH1W-3.jpg

on this one is the loadout: 64FFAR and 2 aim9 on top of the wing

AH1W-4.jpg

new shot with working sidewinder proxy

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Eviscerator @ July 19 2002,05:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the one on the left is downloadable from www.ofpec.com in the addon depot in the aircraft bit, the one on the right is the work in progress one<span id='postcolor'>

You guys should actually redo the Blackhawk (Pavehawk) for OFP. The OFP model is a bit off, and just look at its wheels and FFAR pods. They're both just square blocks with roundish textures slapped on, which completely overlap the two squares.