Sign in to follow this  
VXR

Ah1w shots

Just a thought on something that would make it really perfect.

On all planes and choppers theres a little red light blinking. Its called anti collision light and is located either on top or the bottom or both. You have probely seen it at night when passenger planes fly above you. Its purpose is to show that the engines are on so theres a danger around the air intakes and to have a visible marker for other planes to see it. Would be really nice to see it start blinking when you start the engine and maybe have a a point in the menu where you can turn it on/off like light on/off.

Well as i said it was just a thought that would help to realism.

you can only have one set of positional blinkers, with one on/off option so it wont turn on with the engine (which i dont think the engine supports anyway)

OOOOooo Pretty. I see the only thing that isnt textured is the interior as you mentioned on ballistic site. Any idea of when we could get our hands on these?

So the Cobra is supposed to come out in a pack with the Uh-1N is'nt that right?

Maybe we can see a couple of shots of the Huey then? biggrin.gif

it all really looks great but when will it be released?....soon i know... but will it take one month to finish it or only on week?

It will be great I'm sure. It is clearly high quality, which is why I ask if you will make any good armour? Like a tank. Someone needs to, and the sooner you start the sooner one will be made, as these high quality addons take ages.

when the interior is done we also need to make diff camo

will there only be that marine version of the ah1w or will there be other versions like army too? maybe in an update ?

only the marines use it?? hmm.. i thought the army uses it too because i got this 010.jpg

photo of an army ah1w.... but maybe its only for tests... but the navy uses the supercobras dont they? .... the grey ones

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ July 28 2002,17<!--emo&wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">only the marines use it?? hmm.. i thought the army uses it too because i got this 010.jpg

photo of an army ah1w.... but maybe its only for tests... but the navy uses the supercobras dont they? .... the grey ones<span id='postcolor'>

this is not a whiskey

this is a vietnam era ah1 , look at the form of the gun turret on the front of the helo and the form of the engines

it's an AH1-G (original 1966 production) or an AH-1S (Upgraded 1960s produced aircraft in late 1980s to the standard TOW carry-ing version.)

the grey cobras are only marines cobra with grey paint ......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ July 28 2002,17:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">sad.gif .... ok but what about the grey ones?

ah-1w-huey.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

it's a marine's cobra

yep, you can see a USMC UH-1N in the background and even further back is the CH-53

oh and the person asking about the huey, that had to be cancelled for now, we will be resuming it after the cobra is done, and we will be making an AH-1Z and an AH-1W, and same with the huey a UH-1N and UH-1Y, to keep up with either modern/future campaigns and Gulf war-Afghanistan era campaigns

@dkraver: i think he was talking about the picture i posted

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ July 28 2002,18:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">@dkraver: i think he was talking about the picture i posted<span id='postcolor'>

and ?

evis was talking about the pics you posted

can't dkraver ask  evis about a ch53 ?

sure he can *SORRY* wow.gif

i simply thought dkraver missunderstood evis

Hehe np biggrin.gif I was asking Evis if the CH-53 is something they are working on??

Scorpio has a CH53 model (no not 10000 polys or something tounge.gif

Evis has also a CH46 model and i have skins ready so alot can happen maybe we make it a surprise hahaha

tounge.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Vixer @ July 28 2002,19:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Scorpio has a CH53 model (no not 10000 polys or something  tounge.gif

Evis has also a CH46 model and i have skins ready so alot can happen maybe we make it a surprise hahaha

tounge.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd love a CH53, but I'd rather see some of those great ground vehicles Evis modeled in game first though.

hehe we dont make planes be happy on that LOL choppers are as easy as planes to code

a ch46 would be great too... i dont know anybody who started to make one yet for ofp... go on like this and we'll all be happy