Sign in to follow this  
jacksoldier

Why not add killstreaks to the game?

Probably because today there has been a new account about once a minute, and they're all creating new threads asking for Lite invites. The mods are probably trying different ways of combating them so they don't have to sit here refreshing all day.

Someone is clearly farming them for something, though all I can think of is a streamer/youtuber wanting more subscriptions. They can't really be worth much money, right?

If people are willing to steal other peoples creations and sell them as their own and steal credit cards to create steam accounts and then sell them at low discounts to others then you can pretty much be garunteed that there is at least one person out there raking in lite invites to sell for discount, because these people do exist. Likely conning people into thinking it is the actual game too.

I mean just look at the indie humble bundle, a pack of games where YOU the user decide the price, even a single cent..and people still pirate that..so yeah, this is very much a possibility.

As for youtubers....egh...best not comment on those...things.

DOMINATING! I loved hearing that... With arma's current voice acting I doubt they could pull it off though, it probably would sound something like "Jolly good show" :butbut:

U-U-U-ULTRAKILL... I am still giggeling about this whole topic.

Killstreaks? Yes please, Predators, Spectres, Nukes, Mission complete in 5 mikes...

Seriously: No, we don't want that.

Please add all of the following:

- Auto aim

- A lot more stuff to the hud so it's cramped with shit

- Everytime I hit someone I need to have some feedback to be sure I hit him, maybe some kind of X going trough the aiming recticule

- More walls so I can camp there

- Bunny hop

- Quick scoping

- Commander mode

- Kill streaks

- Leaderboards

- Clans

- Esports

- Voice chat with automatically plays the one of the following words: 'n*gger, motherfucker, fag, , noob, fuck your mom, ...' (have this voice be a 13 year old please for added realism).

- Make me know where enemy's spawn, I don't want to track them down/find them when I can just kill them where they spawn...

- Remove bullet drop

- I should be able to throw a grenade from one side of the map to the other one.

- Bomb defusal missions with a timer per round.

- Voice feedback on your killstreak 'PENTAAAAA KILLLLLL'

- Extra money for first blood.

- Hostage rescue where the defenders can just kill the hostages when they spawn

- dubstep music I can play trough voice chat so everyone can hear it

- Report button

- Message function so I can make sure the guy who killed me knows hes a stupid cunt

- Games for windows live

- DRM

- First day DLC which contains exclusive weapons

- Pre-order bonus which contains exclusive weapons

- Make me buy skins and pay for the gas in the vehicles I drive with real money

- Hats.

Edited by Tiglet

We need more Ramirez and Dubstep.

Please add all of the following:

- Auto aim

- A lot more stuff to the hud so it's cramped with shit

- Everytime I hit someone I need to have some feedback to be sure I hit him, maybe some kind of X going trough the aiming recticule

- More walls so I can camp there

- Bunny hop

- Quick scoping

- Commander mode

- Kill streaks

- Leaderboards

- Clans

- Esports

- Voice chat with automatically plays the one of the following words: 'n*gger, motherfucker, fag, , noob, fuck your mom, ...' (have this voice be a 13 year old please for added realism).

- Make me know where enemy's spawn, I don't want to track them down/find them when I can just kill them where they spawn...

- Remove bullet drop

- I should be able to throw a grenade from one side of the map to the other one.

- Bomb defusal missions with a timer per round.

- Voice feedback on your killstreak 'PENTAAAAA KILLLLLL'

- Extra money for first blood.

- Hostage rescue where the defenders can just kill the hostages when they spawn

- dubstep music I can play trough voice chat so everyone can hear it

- Report button

- Message function so I can make sure the guy who killed me knows hes a stupid cunt

- Games for windows live

- DRM

- First day DLC which contains exclusive weapons

- Pre-order bonus which contains exclusive weapons

- Make me buy skins and pay for the gas in the vehicles I drive with real money

- Hats.

Hahaha! I'm gonna jump of a roof when ArmA becomes COD or BF3, i own COD and BF3 so if i want that shit i will play one of those games xD

Ok guys, you had your fun, let's end this.

@OP

The greatness of the ArmA series is it's openess to any playstyle people can think of. Almost everything can be done with the mission editor and scripting, so also killstreak system.

You'll surely understand that we close this thread before it completely get's out of hand.