Sign in to follow this  
bugkill

Short suppressors......

Wondering if it would be possible for the suppressor to be shorten instead of that long one? The suppressor is huge and it just does not look right on carbines. I know that their are suppressors that long, but I would prefer to see a shorter one for the carbines.

On that, I want a Compensator that is loud as me unleashing the gates of hell unto the enemy, seriously, I want like AR50 loud from the MX series....

Also, Cool CIB ya got there....

Wondering if it would be possible for the suppressor to be shorten instead of that long one? The suppressor is huge and it just does not look right on carbines. I know that their are suppressors that long, but I would prefer to see a shorter one for the carbines.

I would suggest posting in the addon request thread: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?148719-ARMA-3-Addon-Request-Thread-%CE%B1

You need a suppressor that long for it to have much effect on the weapon's loudness. That's one of the reasons there are weapons specially built for silent operations, and those weapons tend to be SMGs.

On that, I want a Compensator that is loud as me unleashing the gates of hell unto the enemy, seriously, I want like AR50 loud from the MX series....

Also, Cool CIB ya got there....

Details like that I would like to see also, I haven't seen any suppressor socks since I started playing. :'(