Sign in to follow this  
Macedonian gr

Arma 3 Alpha Addon request thread

I know OFP vets will absolutely horribly murder me for this: But how about a nice M4 Pack?

I would like to see camouflage like these SF dudes are wearing in 2011 Iraq:

Yr8wKXD.jpg

Note how they used issue tan undershirts to make the combat shirt.

Would like some vests in khaki/mjk as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing this either.

MayflowerCAGwithnightcamoparkainIra.jpg

Edited by Troubadour

I would love to see some weapons from Lennard's L119A1 Pack and yvandrey's AEK collection being ported to the Arma 3 Alpha :)

I have no plans to port that particular addon to A3, but who knows what the future may bring...

I'd like to see some Iranian SF. Some al-Quds Unit 400 guys. Preferably with tech that's more advanced than the current Iranian forces.

I know OFP vets will absolutely horribly murder me for this: But how about a nice M4 Pack?

Working on it, although if BIS models and textures cover what you class as 'Nice' then you should be happy :p

I have no plans to port that particular addon to A3, but who knows what the future may bring...

I hope you reconsider on the L119A1 Pack because I really liked those guns.

I'd like to see some Iranian SF. Some al-Quds Unit 400 guys. Preferably with tech that's more advanced than the current Iranian forces.

I agree, but I would like to see them dressed in various civilian, rebel, and military garb. They are a special operations, but most of their work is covert operations where they blend in with the populace or use disguises to gain access to enemy targets.

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

The addons I would like to see brought Arma 3 is RH's weapon packs (mainly the MK18 pack), TF86 Seal Pack (I like having a good mixture of units), and Tonali SF 2013 Redux.

I hope you reconsider on the L119A1 Pack because I really liked those guns.

I agree, but I would like to see them dressed in various civilian, rebel, and military garb. They are a special operations, but most of their work is covert operations where they blend in with the populace or use disguises to gain access to enemy targets.

---------- Post added at 14:45 ---------- Previous post was at 14:29 ----------

The addons I would like to see brought Arma 3 is RH's weapon packs (mainly the MK18 pack), TF86 Seal Pack (I like having a good mixture of units), and Tonali SF 2013 Redux.

Well i know it isn't TF86 seals but i am working on some DEVGRU units :D

so far i have made the uniform, next is vests and other gear after that i need to remake my Ops Core helmet since it isn't looking good at all.

I wanted to make this thread a while ago but I was told to hold off on it. I'm not sure why.

Closed for the time being.