Sign in to follow this  
dmarkwick

JTD Flies

A quick finger-in-the-air test shows me that JTD Flies seems to work just as it does in ArmA2, no changes needed. Which is nice :)

Grab it from the old thread here.

It needs CBA_A3 to run.

Edited by DMarkwick

Wow I was wondering I was going to test it out tonight .. THANKS for the heads up!!! any plans to work with fire and smoke??

You mean this mod that was started on Arma 1, worked on Arma 2 and now works on Arma 3? Just like that? Man, you so lucky!

Great work, I love this mod.

Edited by Kommiekat
spell mistake

Wow I was wondering I was going to test it out tonight .. THANKS for the heads up!!! any plans to work with fire and smoke??

I tried it last night - SP only obviously - and it seemed to function. There looked to be some edge clipping problems (some particles had straight edges and corners) so that would need looking at. But, it works and looks pretty good.

I need to get a list of new ArmA3 trees though for it to work in the forest-fire mode.

what about CBA, does the main game now include the required event handlers?

Thanks, but quite literally, I didn't do anything :)

I call that Victory! :)

Hello again,

working on my server, and I am realizing that SOO many good mods do not have sig's...

Any way you can make a bisign. so that server hosters can add it to their folders...??

I know I would not be the only one that would appreciate this

Hi

Is it possible you could adapt this to create Fish swarm behaviour for under water ambience maybe ?

Cheers

I know this is client side addon but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind providing a server Key, so that we can verifysignatures=2 on servers and allow your mod.

EDIT I forgot that i asked this already, and went straight to page 2 to to post my question.. sorry

Edited by Lordprimate

I know this is client side addon but I was wondering if you wouldn't mind providing a server Key, so that we can verifysignatures=2 on servers and allow your mod.

EDIT I forgot that i asked this already, and went straight to page 2 to to post my question.. sorry

There is a newer ArmA 3 version of this, which includes a key. And.... underwater bleeding :)

There is a newer ArmA 3 version of this, which includes a key. And.... underwater bleeding :)

Oh , Geez thanks!! I thought I had that one but my mod folder doesn't have any keys. THANKS MANG!

Edit: downloaded but there is no key just the pbo, bisign and a readme file.

Edited by Lordprimate