Sign in to follow this  
astast

astast: WIP Thread

wait, isn't that the exact same part of pants from the game? why are you remaking the same thing?

No it's not. Ast's is FAR better and more detailed. And is properly set-up. I don't see the problem with him making something that is already in the game when he's doing it better than BIS did. Also, it's original work that he is taking is free time to make for you to use for your enjoyment FOR FREE. You don't have to pay $32.00 for it. If you don't like it, then don't use it. Simple as that.

oh i get it, you aim to take advantage of his work. didn't mean to give you a heart attack.

oh i get it, you aim to take advantage of his work. didn't mean to give you a heart attack.

Maybe if you took a closer look at the BIS uniforms you would have seen there is a big difference? You will learn quickly in here forums, making a comment about a project without researching first... someone is going to jerk your chain! :16_6_8:

Lol that's another way to explain it i guess ;)

Thanks lads!

I'm not that old, so you didn't give me a heart attack. Nice try though. Take advantage of his work? Far from it. I have been helping Ast for quite sometime with texturing and getting his models into game. I am not going to take his models and claim them as mine or anything like that. I don't take advantage of other people's work. I really like your false claims coming from somebody who joined on April 4th.

I'm not that old, so you didn't give me a heart attack. Nice try though. Take advantage of his work? Far from it. I have been helping Ast for quite sometime with texturing and getting his models into game. I am not going to take his models and claim them as mine or anything like that. I don't take advantage of other people's work. I really like your false claims coming from somebody who joined on April 4th.

Thats why he does not know the who is who of guys that were here ages ago. Apart from that, Textures are coming along well, i will need tomorrow to finish up the last pieces on the Mich.

Thats why he does not know the who is who of guys that were here ages ago. Apart from that, Textures are coming along well, i will need tomorrow to finish up the last pieces on the Mich.

Great mate take your time when they are done i can put them into o2 and maybe release it :)

Great mate take your time when they are done i can put them into o2 and maybe release it :)

I don't get it, you're releasing the helmet separately first or it will be all in one (once everything is finish)?

I don't get it, you're releasing the helmet separately first or it will be all in one (once everything is finish)?

Well it seems like i won't be releasing much but i might do a helmet pack later on or i'll let Binkowski have the models so he can add them to his helmet pack i'll have to talk to him about it. If i release it it will be an alpha version :D

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* i like it :) cant wait to see the finished trooper

*fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap* i like it :) cant wait to see the finished trooper

Well it seems like i won't be releasing much but i might do a helmet pack later on or i'll let Binkowski have the models so he can add them to his helmet pack i'll have to talk to him about it. If i release it it will be an alpha version :D

Ok, we will wait anyway :)

While you are waiting... I'll just leave this here....

As I said many times, it's nice!

Do you plan to add some with scarf?

As I said many times, it's nice!

Do you plan to add some with scarf?

Hmm havn't given it much of a thought yet :p we'll see ;)

I see what you did there.

I've no idea what you are talking about mate :D

nice!!!

no scarfs they look awfull especially when models turns their neck. :)

Nice texture so fare.

An other question, do you plan to add a shroud on your helmets?

Nice texture so fare.

An other question, do you plan to add a shroud on your helmets?

The guy who will finnish them asked if he could do so and i said yes :) so he will :)

Hey!

It's been quite a while since i updated you guys.

This picture shows the Crye Precision combat uniform it's been done for a few days already and i still havn't gotten my shit together and uv'ed it yet :P slowly starting to do that today and hope it can be ready for textures and rigging in a few days :) also you also see the Blackhawk riggers belt that i made for the pants and some all new and better pockets.

Anyway here you go:

ilUsCYeSxm4UX.jpg

-astast