Sign in to follow this  
astast

astast: WIP Thread

Nah sorry i'm not making British forces besides i'm not alone in this project so it wouldn't be my call alone.

He was refering to the Jacket, everyone has smocks :-P

Really like the overall look already, the only thing we now need is one version with a poped collar to ID hipsters from a far ^^

Ahh like that... We'll see :)

Impressive modeling there astast! I enjoy seeing your WIPs.

I must give you some props on your work! My mouth is watering... time to dance... :dancehead:

Edited by Meatball0311

Just a little bit of progress it's been a while :P this is the PASGT helmet that i started working on yesterday:

ibj2dOuaXMdj3a.jpg

Nice one, so you're working on different project?

Just a side project nothing that is going to take over my current projects this one is just for fun :P

Every single picture you've posted in this thread so far looks damn awesome! Keep up the good work :)

Every single picture you've posted in this thread so far looks damn awesome! Keep up the good work :)

Thank you :) i have to admit that the first pages of pictures isn't really good i feel i have learned a lot the past month or so (Thanks to this community for that) so i hope to keep learning and show you guys better and better stuff :)

Looks great astast :)

godt arbejde..

Thanks mate!

also i'm finnishing off the helmet strap tonight uv'ing it at the moment and remaking the high poly cover. (Will upload picture later tonight)

About the Seals project, how is it going (well I hope)?

About the Seals project, how is it going (well I hope)?

The seals project is off i'm afraid :( but i will have more info for you later :)

The seals project is off i'm afraid :( but i will have more info for you later :)

Ok (Thanks for your quick answer), like I said before, we will wait as long as it take for you to finish your projects :)

Sure :) i'm just bored at the moment so i was just looking at ARMA 3 - ALPHA ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION and refreshed :P lol... anyway i won't say what i'm up to at the moment except the pasgt everything is very hush hush for the moment... it will be interesting though :D

*EDIT*

as promised here is the PASGT with the old strap system:

ibsVSk697BNyMO.jpg

Edited by astast

Took the time to flip through the thread, and your uniform models are awesome! You should update the original post with all the images though :P

Took the time to flip through the thread, and your uniform models are awesome! You should update the original post with all the images though :P

Yea i will think about it since it is a progress thread i think it would be better just to upload pictures when they come and not put them in the first post... unless i select a few and make kind of an overview to put in my first post?

Anyway Jefferspang kindly made a NVG mount for the helmet (PASGT) and i gotta say it reminds me of generation kill :P

What do you think?

ibiTbTYzfInLmd.jpg

Thanks again JP you are the shit! :D

Edited by astast

Hey buddy :D

Havn't checked through this thread in a while, but I've had a flick through all your stuff and wow :o Your work really is outstanding.. I remember when you was asking me and Yura modding questions when you first started out.. now look at you. Creating such awesome pieces of work, keep up the top work buddy :D Well done!

everything you make.. it just looks.. awesome

Thank you Thomas :D

Hey buddy :D

Havn't checked through this thread in a while, but I've had a flick through all your stuff and wow :o Your work really is outstanding.. I remember when you was asking me and Yura modding questions when you first started out.. now look at you. Creating such awesome pieces of work, keep up the top work buddy :D Well done!

Haha yea i remember that good times ;) thanks... really thanks Konyo :)

It's all fantastic work. Can we have a look at a completed soldier?

It's all fantastic work. Can we have a look at a completed soldier?

I don't have a complete one sorry if you are thinking of a 2003 unit? or something more current then nope there's nothing that i can show you at the moment... in the comming weeks i will make the bdus for this helmet after that i'll make some boots and then the otv vest then before i make the otv i need to make the MOPP suit and to finish it all a gasmask... :P