Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Burntout arma veteran looking for a group to hang with. I don't play too much. I spend most of my time in the editor & notepad. Most definately not looking for a mil sim group.

Side Note:

I would appreciate no spam invites or messages. It's really irritating to come and find out that the recruiting clan in question didn't even bother to read this post. Which is very apparent when they act like I'm insane or that I've wasted their time when I tell them: 'I don't play too much. I spend most of my time in the editor & notepad.' ... The same statement that's in this post. :rolleyes: To all of the recruiters out there... act like you give a fuck. Pick and choose your recruit canidates to fit in with your clan's play style. Mass spamming the posters in this thread via multiple recipients is lazy, shows little tact, and show's that you just don't give a fuck about whom you recruit.

Edited by Iceman77

Profile:

Name: Drake

Got mike? Know how to use Teamspeak? Both yes.

Previous exp. on clans? Yes, two years in Clan of Brothers.

Gameplay experience (Multiplayer):

-I've got good experience in most basic infantry roles, a little bit on squad leadership and good sniper/spotter skills.

-Over-the-average skills as transport/attack helicopter pilot. (Still won't fly it top speed around ten meters above the ground without any risk of crashing but sure as hell I will give you a faster and less dangerous landing than the AI does in the game)

-Land vehicles basic drills.

Any other notes?

NO Domination (Or Domination-esque so to speak) missions, no more, I've played that a million times that I just can't enjoy that anymore, if your clan is based on playing at least twice a week that mission in your server, don't count me in.

I can work making missions in the editor, have really basic scripting skills but I handle myself, so if you need a mission designer for your server count me in, I kinda like that.

I have a job and studies, end of the year is driving me a little bit crazy but still got many nights available to play, say... Fridays and weekends (Say from 20:00 UTC -3:00 time) its almost sure I got free time by then...

Greets, I'm a player looking for clans in anywhere from South America, to the US or UK (Never been in brit servers, but I'm keen to join the fray), talking in english of course won't be a problem (More of a delight for me haha).

What am I looking for?

Clans that play Coop missions (Also TvT style is accepted) in an organized manner. I like military simulation, I like combined arms missions, where people take at least a minute to plan stuff, clans that determine platoons and set at least a general plan on how to take on the mission is what I'm looking for.

Read all that? Seems the player you are looking for? Then contact me by PM or my steam account: mrazeroth, which is (for some reason) not working here on BIS forum.

Edited by LT. Drake Jackson

I dont know if this was directed at me or not but I certainly read your post, think I even referenced it ... I would offer the same advice for you, dont waste others time.

It's directed at whoever spammed my mail and my steam with offers for mil sim units and 'wanting to play'. People tend to send a message to multiple people in this thread. And i can tell it's spam when it says things like "heard you're looking for a milsim unit" or "come join the action with us you'll love it". And btw, plenty of people like to hang out with like mined individuals whom may like to make maps or write code. It's not an anomoly.

Kind Regards,

Iceman77

Edited by Iceman77

Hello I am a newer player to the arma series looking for a good active squad/clan that is noob friendly and active for online co-op and competitive play. I have both arma 2 and arma 3 atm. I am from the USA and live in the east coast area of the united states. I am looking for a clan/squad preferably in that timezone that is available for play. If any squads or clans are out there looking for new recruits please send me a message with more information. Thanks!

Hi i am a player who has had a little experience with arma 2 (ACE/ACRE) but only have single player experience in arma 3.

I am looking for a group to play coop/pvp missions with on a weekly (or more) basis but i cannot commit to every night availability.

22 Years of age and speak fluent English. I have no aversion to using 3rd party software or mods if requested.

Looking forwards to some great gaming.

EDIT: US east time zone.

Edited by salvadorjer

Hi all,

we are two players (38,41) who playing arma missions (CO-02) since some month.

We would like to expand out circle of players and are looking for players or group who like to play with us some hours arma missions.

We have an own Arma Server and TS.

German language preferred.

Retracted

Edited by Jakimo

Dont not contact me, I have found a unit

Edited by Carter[3rdID]

Hello

I am a 39 yr old player, currently looking for a squad/group to play Arma 3. I play often, and am a huge fan of the game. I can be highly involved in the squad/group activities and missions. I prefer mature (older players), like 25+ to play with. But that´s not a necessary requirement, and many squads have pple of all ages in.

Would like to play both coop and pvp/TvT. But I what I really look forward is the PvP. So, squads that play at least as much of each, rather than mostly coop will interest me more. It may be a tactical realism unit or not.

I am looking for a unit in which I will be able to play missions with real teamwork, communication, organization and strategy. And it would be great if it was against human players, at least half the time. I have no problems with the disciplline and training required to achieve that properly. I´m not into the automated missions (wasteland etc), wish to play real missions instead.

My prefered roles are 2: helicopter pilot and the regular infantry grunt.

Exp: Some in Arma 2, older tactical games, recently started in Arma 3.

Not American or British but talk great english. GMT -2. Flexible playing times at nights and weekends. Plz contact here or on steam.

Greetings

T-Monk

Steam werzy3 or T-Monk

hello everyone i am looking for a squad that does organized operations similar to how the famous group shacktac does theirs. i have been in two organized groups before one being the 29th ID (red orchestra) and the also famous 7th cavalry. the catch with this is that i cannot make a time commitment to show up to some form of "training" twice-a-week-every-week-but-we-dont-do-anything-after-the-first-one i simply cannot make a time commitment like this because my schedule is not really set in stone.

Australia based player with RL recon sniper experience looking for spotter or sniper buddy to play on AU servers.

No previous experience required, I can teach you if motivated, but most importantly, let's have some fun.

Will consider being part of a bigger group if my unit (me +1) can move independantly.

Sole purpose of my unit will be to provide intel on enemy troops and their movements and status of objectives, guide friendly ground troop movement through hostile territory, highlight targets for air assaults and provide the occasional fire support.

To contact me, send me a pm on this board or send me a message on steam, username: SMOKEGFX

29 year old US army veteran looking for people to play with (show me the ropes). I have put 100 hours into ARMA 3 and still feel like I hardly know what I'm doing. I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me a few tips and tricks to make my understanding of multiplayer go more smoothly.

I'm located in Central US and would love to play with some fun, but somewhat serious people.

Add me on steam

steam = jessejarrar

23 male / UK I have been playing milsims for many years like flashpoint 1,2,3 and arma 1,2,3 I have full time job working alternating shift patterns (days,lates and nights) and I have 2 kids under the age of 5 so I don't get as much gaming time as some people roughly 2-4 hours a day so I'm looking for a group of mature players who are in the same time zone preferably UK/EU but not that bothered. My steam name: NutsFathead or just pm on here

Edited by NutsFathead23

Hey Everyone!

I am 20 years old and I have played Arma 2 for a bout half a year off and on (never serious). I just recently picked up Arma 3 and have been playing a lot of SP missions. I would like to begin learning how to operate within a unit effectively. I can adapt well and have much experience with games, especially FPS. I would like a mature group of guys that also know how to have fun. the most important thing for me, though, is to have fun engaging gameplay on a tactical level with varying missions. I would like to do both PVP and PVE but either is fine. Here's a quick rundown of my description and interests.

Name: Nick Pedrana

GamerTag: Monk3y

SteamID: psn_monk3y993

Looking for: Tactical MiliSim

Gametype: PVE or PVP

Mic: Yes

Available: Late nights, Mostly Tuesday and Thursdays but mostly on weekends

Time Zone: CST -6, But I can adjust to a few hours before or after

Please feel free to contact me on either Steam or this forum. I am patiently awaiting a request and will respond as soon as I get one.

Want to play serious gameplay in a team I can be anything apart from a pilot I like leading my own little squad under command of a overall leader.

If your looking for anyone like this reply to me please

Im 30 years old, former Officer in the RNLAF.

Looking for a european squad. Preferably NL/UK/BE.

Real life experience, VBS and OFP experience.

Moderate scripting and high scenario building skills.

RL experience with:

Jet Fighter operations

UAV operations

CAS

JTAC

Force protection

Steam id: theneptune

Or PM me through this forum

Is there a group out there that doesn't feel the need to pose as some kind of military unit, but instead just plays the game? I don't want to have to deal with out-of-game organizational BS. I've been playing shooters for well over a decade now, have done the realism thing a dozen times, and it's all the same. Anyone here just looking to have some fun? Designate leaders on the fly, cross train, run missions, play PVP?

Hi!

I'm absolutely new to Arma 3 (bought the game just today). So I'm still at the figuring out the control stage of the game. But I'd love to join a squad/unit that could help me get tactics, strategics etc. straight without beeing too hardcore mil-sim. I'd be down for basically any role except for pilot. Some small reliable squad (I'd be extremely reliable in return, too ;) ) would be ideal!

I live in the netherlands, but would prefer an english speaking group.

I have TS3.

Cheers!