Placebo

Player looking for squad (not for squads to post looking for players!)

Hey guys, im looking for mature players to play with. please no one younger than 18. add me STreeTNerD on STEAM.

Hello

I am a 39 yr old player, currently looking for a squad/group to play Arma 3. I play often, and am a huge fan of the game. I can be highly involved in the squad/group activities and missions. I prefer mature (older players), like 25+ to play with, at least 18.

Important: I look for a squad that do some serious, organized pvp/TvT, like internal, TvT (vs other Units) and tournaments. I ll put as many time as necessary to help the team achieve his goals and train for those matches. Once I join I can be very dedicated to the squad and to help making it succeed. (Tournaments are not an absolute requirement, but plans are cool).

Would like to play both Coop and pvp/TvT. But, squads that play at least as much of each, rather than mostly coop will interest me more.

I am looking for a unit in which I will be able to play missions with real teamwork, communication, organization and strategy. I have no problems with the disciplline and training required to achieve that properly.

My prefered roles are 2: helicopter pilot and the regular infantry grunt.

Exp: Some in Arma 2, older tactical games, recently started in Arma 3.

Not American or British but talk great english. GMT -2. Flexible playing times at nights and weekends. Plz contact here or on steam.

Cheers!

T-Monk

Steam werzy3 or T-Monk

- Nevermind -

Edited by Brain

We are two very experienced players in the Shooter/Arma World we have worked together for a little over 7 Years now and are a Solid & Valuable asset to any Team, We do not fight for kills, we fight for our Mission, I myself am the Marksman while my partner is my trustworthy Spotter, He watches my back, I watch YOURS! We will not Shoot unless told to do so, We do not engage unless absolutely necessary & when we do, we shoot to kill, We are both very mature individuals Age 20 & 23

Looking to take orders and bring our boys back home safe, Guardian Angels are Waiting - Reply to my post, private message me or add me on Steam ( JYoung ) - See you in the battlefield.

Looking for mature/adult squads to take in a fairly new person in the arma series.Not looking for the no sir yes sir group but the smart tactical want to have fun group.

Edited by kmbgolf

30 years old. Florida, USA.

Long-time PC gamer and fan of Operation Flashpoint/ARMA series starting with Cold War Crises, though not organized multiplayer. Civilian non-veteran, though more familiar with military and warfare than most other civilians.

Looking for mature group to play COOP missions/operations with (ARMA 2 or ARMA 3 preferred). Willing to play any mod, use any communication software, etc.; very flexible.

Would prefer a group/squad more on the relaxed side, at least as far as scheduling goes. My schedule prevents me from playing on required set times on the weekend because I usually work every Saturday and Sunday (which it seems most tactical gaming/milsim groups require to be open for games and practice).

If possible, please contact me via email (operatorc gmail) or Steam (operatorc).

Wow it's been a while since I've been on here.

Hi all! I know a posted AGES ago but during that time I wasn't able to respond to the many notifications I got. I'm interested in joining a group of people that does missions similar to ShackTac in style, although I don't really care about the size I just want the fun challenge.

Send me a PM or message on Steam (VxSaAGe) to get a hold of me.

New Canadian ArmA player here looking for a squad, clan, community ( etc. ).

Alittle about myself. Age: 33, TZ: MT., English speaking, and have a mic. Looking for a realistic milsim rp. Contact me on Steam ( Rugid ) or here. Cheers.

Edited by Rugid1

American West coast Player looking for a clan to join and be part of a team. really love the game would like to be in a tactical group. I do have a Mic. Been Playing Arma Here and There for the past Last Year. I have Friends and Family who was in the military. So the Military has Always interested me.

Steam Name: RiceEater702

Timezone: Pacific Time, If my Girl Friend is not here i am free at 4-7 on weekdays. Weekends i am a freeman unless i have plans with the GF. 6 years next month :D lol.

Language: English

looking for a small infantry squad to possibly merge with mine

not sure if this is allowed in this forum, please feel free to delete my post if its not meant to be here :D

Sniper + Spotter Team

We are a duo who has played together for 7 years and on Arma for 4. We are currently looking for a MilSim squad who require our set of skills.

Based in the UK

Ages 20 and 24

If interested PM me and reply to post.

2 Man Mercenary squad, looking for a Team,

We provide the following:

- Sniper/Spotter Team ( Provide Overwatch )

-2 Man Training simulator, Use us as you will ( AI with Brains ).

-Joint-Ops ( We move as an extra Asset )

-2 Man Recon Team ( Provide Intel, Help Assault Force )

Message me on Steam, ( JYoung ) Reply to this post Or PM me on Here, Thanks in advance, Also our ages are 20 & 24.

Edited by JYoung

We are a duo who has played together for 7 years and on Arma for 4. We are currently looking for a MilSim squad who require our set of skills.

Based in the UK

Ages 20 and 24

If interested add me on steam.

Hey, I'm very interested in joining a tactical realism unit for Arma 3. I do have some specific qualities that I'm looking for in a unit. For simplicity's sake, I've put them in point form below. Please contact me if you think I'd be a good fit for your team!

Looking for:

-a unit that runs regular drills and operations

-preferably a larger unit that deploys 40+ soldiers during operations. (The bigger the company the better, as long as large numbers don't degrade the organization and chain of command of the unit.)

-a ranking system similar or exactly the same as the US Army

-it would be a major bonus if training/drills were conducted by members of the unit who are currently serving in the US military

-I like playing TVT so some of that would be great too

Some info about me:

-I'm 30 yrs old

-Have not previously been in any Arma unit/squad

-Located on the east coast (EST)

-Have Teamspeak and can download any mods necessary

-Inclined towards teamwork and cooperation

-I'm a relaxed guy but serious in-game

Thanks, and I hope there's some like-minded individuals out there who will reply back soon!

... organized squad for serious fun.

I'm in the CET timezone so a European squad would be best.

I'm fluent in English and Swedish.

Since I'm 40+, I'm not looking for a bunch of teenagers running around shooting stuff but a more mature group where I can fit in and learn from their experience.

I have some ArmA 2 and ArmA 3 experience, primarily as either an infantry soldier or a helicopter pilot (no attack helicopter experience, mostly transport and little bird).

// Fredrik

Hey guys, New to Arma 3 and looking to start my experience in a clan that's active and not filled with drama.

I am 32 y/o and live in the CST zone but I play late nights until early mornings. I would prefer a clan that has ppl on everyday of the week and actually play together.

I have 2 kids so I prefer a mature 18+ clan.

In previous games I have played I have preferred sniping so I would love to play that role in Arma 3 as well

Currently looking for a tactical community that is at least somewhat already established. I'm a fairly new Arma player, primarily focusing on Arma 3. I enjoy playing with other people rather than completely lonewolfing it. That being said, I'm not looking for a really strict unit. I like realism and structure, but I do not want it to get in the way of having fun. Clans/communities I have been in that I have liked were quasi realism units that may have been loosely based off of real military units or were fictional units with a unique story behind the unit and a great community. I enjoy mostly supporting from the rear in a sniper or closer support as a designated marksman, but I like getting in the thick of combat as well.

I want a community that can help me grow as an Arma player as I am new and still learning controls, but I don't expect to only take from the community without giving back

I currently work overnights (2300-0700 or 0000-0800) though am training and looking for a new job with normal hours and am usually sleeping in the late afternoon (therefore playing in the mornings/early afternoon) though I can adjust my schedule somewhat for training and operations.

Barden

Looking for ArmA 3 group, I am 18, have plenty of experience in working as a group along with countless hours in ArmA 3 and ArmA 2. Ive been in too many groups to name though the most notable of them would be Shacktac.

Hey guys,

I am a 18 year old Dutch gamer. I am pretty new to the Arma games, but I have played Arma 2 previously.

I have got really into the realism of this series of games. And I want to get really into it.

I am looking for casual (newb) friendly group/people to play with. My playtimes are different every week, due to my work and privat life. I have a good headset, so commuication wont be much of a problem.

So are there any groups/players who want to join up and play some Arma?

Hello there, guys.

I'm a dedicated, mature Arma 3 player that have been in a large number of units. I'm gonna list a couple: JSOC, 1St Canadian Parachute Battalion and British Special Forces. There is a couple of more, I don't remember at this current moment.

I'm looking for some mature guys to setup a new milsim/realism unit with. My timezone is 1+ GMT. I have several years experience and would describe myself quite professional. There is a couple of things that these high ranking members needs to understand. First of all, how the unit is gonna be led. There will be no people running around with all the different headgear they can find, we will have a strict structure, but some what friendly. It will be weekly training's and operations taking place. My main idea has been to setup a unit around MARSOC and Marines. Dedicated people with alot of time goes to MARSOC and more casual players choose Marines. Of course, what type of unit its gonna be will be discussed.

I got some unique plans for the further so if this sounds some thing for you, contact me.

Edited by Perfectum

Hi,

Me

Nationality: Dutch (Netherlands)

Timezone: UTC+1

Experience: Started with the first Operation Flashpoint, and every Arma game since. Little to no (arma) multiplayer experience, though.

Other: Some military experience (did not get to finish basic training), fluent English

Looking for

Preferrably a European/British milsim/realism group of 18+ aged players where communication is key and failure is not an option.

PvP & Coop

I prefer to be infantry as either a rifleman, grenadier or machinegunner. I'm not a sniper, not a spec ops type of person and definetly no pilot.

PM me if interested, looking forward to working together!

Edited by [NL] Painfbat

Dorbro dan , Good day

Oke so i'm looking for a clan/ group who have atleast 3 people from the balkan.

The reason i'm looking for this is that i'm from the balkan but moved to the netherlands.

I was taught speaking the croatian language in a dialect that is a bit diffrent from the actual language.I'm looking for a group who have some guys who speek the language and sometime help me a little bit out with things I don't know in the language.

I would really like communicating with bosnians on my school but Im struggeling.So i want to join for fun and playing with the group and also learning a bit.

More info needed? Just respond

Manuel