Sign in to follow this  
Fragmagnet

Skirmish module tutorial?

anyone figure out how to make the condition field of the patrol module work? I get black screen for anything other than true or false.

Edited by TraxusIV

How to control the number of spawn enemies with skirmish respawn module? customized patrols....

How to respawn a patrol after your defeat?

bumpage.. I too am trying unsuccessfully to activate skirmish modules with triggers. Modules work fine on mission start, but I cannot see how they can be dynamically activated.

SwissMAVERICK created some great tutorials how to use the different Skirmish modules.

Check

E.g. Dynamic Spwan Module:

Why the module was deleted?

Can't seem to find the Skirmish module anymore. Has it been changed to something else, or is it actually missing?

Only related seems to be the Skirmish: Trigger under Misc.

UPDATE:

Anyone looking for an aswer, it can be found here

or here:

These modules were created primarily for campaign purposes. In the course of development, we've decided to handle the functionality they were supposed to have to be done differently (using Sites, getting rid of dynamic spawning altogether). You've mentioned some problems these modules had, and considering there were no resources to keep them up to date, removing them was considered the best solution.

I agree though that their removal should have been documented in the sitrep / spotrep and would like to apologize for any incovenience caused to community mission makers.

Edited by Amontieri