Sign in to follow this  
SapperDaddy

Can't buy supporter edition?

You're suggesting that they pre-order for a pre-order? This is a pre-order, you're just getting access to the Alpha/Beta as well. You can't really do anything to prevent server overloads like this.

Well if they let us buy it earlier with lets say 2 weeks timeframe then releasing the keys at the launch dates. People wont be mashing F5 when the countdown ended, instead they will just be waiting for the keys to be emailed to them. Less load on Bi server, the load gonna be on steam which are designed to handle this kind of stuffs with all the other game release.

Wouldn't help much when the mail server is an old 486 in the basement. :rofl:

Wouldn't help much when the mail server is an old 486 in the basement. :rofl:

Lololol!! :icon_hm:

My debt/check card (Visa) kept getting rejected, and then my regular Visa kept getting rejected. What finally fixed it was getting the fraud dept and my bank to clear a payment to the Czech republic under the name of BIS or whatever it was. Took about 5 minutes and the keycode was sent for the supporter edition. Now I just have to wait a few more days for my new gaming system to arrive. Its going to be awesome!! They fixed the mouse lag from what I have seen, and im all over it now. Good luck, and call your card company. The transation failing like 10 times in a row will have them calling you!

Ok I have about had it. My CC is not going thru and I keep getting the error message after putting CC info in. I am about to go to steam and buy the deluxe. I do not know why this is. BIS is not reponding. (And well probley wont -_-) Some one help please.I want to get the Support bad but I am almost out of choices. So please someone help get them or somthing. :(

I doubt it just sayin. Have messaged twitter, facebook and even there site. Nothin. :( I want to play Arma 3 so bad.

It might help if you specify what error message it is? Just read your support ticket and you don't mention in that what the error message is either.

Oh whoops here.

There has been an error during processing of your payment.

Your credit card has not been charged.

Order ID: 1221593466

Error code: 30-1002

Seems the most common problem is your credit card company trying to protect you from fraud, and stopping the transaction.

Give 'em a call, and tell them it really is you buying from the Czech Republic.

I tried all yesterday to buy the game didn't work, today I was able to but I'm guessing I missed the first 500 :/

I was trying to buy 3 supporter copies... literally only let me buy one to date...

Had to paypal one of my devs cash so he could buy the one that got stuck in his basket...

Have NO clue if I (or any of the 3 of us) are in the first 500 but I can tell you I was sitting there for an hour before it opened and was trying like MAD to get 3 as soon as it launched...

Ended up just buying the cheapest steam one to give away once the dust settles...

I think "we" have all 3 now but it would have been SOOO much easier if you guys just allowed people to preorder it instead of trying to launch it in sync with the actual file release...

Don't really care though, game is super awesome I'm psyched you guys rock!

I've had this problem before, my credit card company were blocking any purchases that included the word game and since one of the main game retailers in the UK is called GAME it caused me some issues. Luckily a quick phone call can usually resolve the problem, its a shame it costs money to call them those greedy gits I bet they do it on purpose.

Threads merged, please search before posting. I know you want answers fast but it really doesn't help if we have several threads about the same problem. :)

Now it is saying this. :( Order ID: 1226409676

Error code: 28-3000

---------- Post added at 17:18 ---------- Previous post was at 17:11 ----------

Whats that error message mean ? idk. :(

Hello

When I can buy Arma 3 Supporter Edition in Steam?