Sign in to follow this  
connorwarman

Wave Defense Script

Im looking to make a mission for my unit. The basic mission idea can be found here: http://crusadersrise.enjin.com/forum/m/9648535/viewthread/5936070-swamp-defense

I have been looking into a way to make the Russian squads to come into one at a time. I have it set up now where the first two squads come in and attack our position via waypoint. Then the second set of squads about 1500M behind them coming to our defensive position via way point. Only problem is, the second wave gets to our position before we have killed off the first. So I would like to have it set to a trigger where the second group dosent come until the first group arrives at our position.

Any help is appreciated.

Make the first group move onto your position as normal. Make a trigger near your position for OPFOR not present (make sure it covers where the first group initially is spawned).

For the second group put a move waypoint close to where they start and sync it with a trigger that you just created, then create another waypoint for them to attack your position. You now don't have to place the second unit 1500m away because they will wait until the first unit is wiped out. Just make sure they are outside the trigger you created.

UPSmon Script is a good one! just google it and download it, To use it, just put the marker which ever area you defending. The enemies will automatically go to the marker.

Just google it lol dude the script is on the forums here in the same section as this thread:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?91696-UPSMON-Urban-Patrol-Script-Mon

If i were on steam Connorwarman sorry i wasn't on yesterday, I woke up to late and had other things to do, but what Nimrod_Z

linked in his post I would have linked you.

I have a mission you can look at its a tweaked version of a wave script I use that i got from a mission I liked and I set it up by trigger where you use a radio trigger

and trigger 2 squads which will spawn and move and attack your position, once they enter an area where your at and you kill them all,

a hint will popup and say area clear.

You can have it where you have as many waves of Russian squads you want.

Let me know on steam and I will link the mission to download so you can check it out.

I recently did a mission like this, only I used timers for each wave but they were still triggered so you just need to play around with it.

I used Murk's spawning script

Which was really easy to use, I recommend it if you can play around with it.

I want a mission where me and two friends hold a bunker. Endless of waves, getting harder and harder. Is it possible to have increasing difficulties to each waves. fexsample the fifth wave, first bmp arrives, and then two and perhaps helicopter and planes. You catch my drift here. What script should I use for that?

I'm using RUIS for my "defend the FOB" missions - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?117220-RUIS-Random-Unit-Invasion-Script

Pretty easy to use, and configurable enough to keep things interesting.

Looks cool, using it now.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

I want a mission where me and two friends hold a bunker. Endless of waves, getting harder and harder. Is it possible to have increasing difficulties to each waves. fexsample the fifth wave, first bmp arrives, and then two and perhaps helicopter and planes. You catch my drift here. What script should I use for that?

It is, look at Nimrod_Z's comment above.

Looks cool, using it now.

---------- Post added at 21:00 ---------- Previous post was at 21:00 ----------

It is, look at Nimrod_Z's comment above.

I did, but I can't found out how to choose what units that spawn.