Sign in to follow this  
armazingerz

Useless BIStudio

I bought Operation Flashpoint, ArmA, and ArmA2. No longer. I won't buy ArmA3 as long as you don't make something with the goddamn cheaters in ArmA2, I swear you.

I've been playing this games since 2001, I thought they were special, different, and it was. But now it is completely unplayable, it's plenty of cheaters everywhere, or fcking teamkillers, or both.

Your public, your buyers, requires a solution. NOW. Not tomorrow, not in the fcking ArmA3, NOW. I fcking don't care ArmA3, I've already paid for this game, and I want to use it. We deserve a solution. Don't talk to me about 1.62, or about private communities, or about the fcking BattleEye, I've all the stuff, but anyways I've to be able to play in a public server. It's your responsability and no one else. Do something, ban permanently all that people like Blizzard, whatelse, but DO SOMETHING USEFUL with this plague. I've never seen a game so plenty of cheaters.

Do you play OA? Your probably raging because your playing with all the Arma 2 free trolls on regular Arma 2. Can't get a good game with them. Thats why theres Combined Ops, best thing in the history of computer gaming. I don't think BI can do anything about trolls or your anger.

BIS will do nothing about server admins not knowing/not caring about protecting their servers.

I've been playing the series for many many years and the only instance of "cheating" I encountered was when server admin was too lazy to setup limited addon list. Some dude just loaded in with Lostkey and dropped arty on us.

The lesson was learned after that.

And teamkilling? Why should BIS do anything about that? It's the problem of players running at each other guns blazing on bad public servers, not the game.

Play on good protected servers with active admins and people who come there to work as a team and you will never have problems.

Edited by metalcraze

He's using bold caps, so you know he's serious!

A rant is a terribly ineffective way to communicate dissatisfaction. It is, however, just about the best way to get the dishwasher's spit into your soup.

As metalcraze points out - if you want to avoid cheaters/bads, don't join poorly-administered servers or wide-open public servers. Maybe join a community. The responsibility is partially yours, you must understand. If you don't want to get run over, don't walk out into traffic.

This thread is pointless, this is an old rant that has been discussed about before.

Instead of being pissed off, and complaining that its BIS's fault, get yourself informed that BIS really cant do much if anything about the cheaters on the servers.

Those running the servers are the ones you need to be talking to, and or complaining to, not BIS, BIS is not running a public server by BIS, if it were the

case then your complaint would be valid.

Public servers are run by players or groups who chose to run servers, they are in charge of their server's security settings, not BIS.

Battleye is of course Bis is using for the game but again to prevent cheaters it up to the owners of the server.

Take your complaint to those running the server, or find another server, why this needs a thread too when theres thread just like

this one that say almost the same thing Im saying here.

Edited by Gnter Severloh

I didn't realize BIS had public servers that they administrated. BIS, please look into the cheaters on your servers... Oh wait. Now I remember. They don't have any public servers, so it's not their responsibility at all.

Your public, your buyers, requires a solution.

The solution is already there. Latest patch + BattlEye. What is required, is an admin knowing what he's doing and use the tools given to him.

I fcking don't care ArmA3, I've already paid for this game, and I want to use it. We deserve a solution. Don't talk to me about 1.62, or about private communities, or about the fcking BattleEye, I've all the stuff, but anyways I've to be able to play in a public server. It's your responsability and no one else. Do something, ban permanently all that people like Blizzard, whatelse, but DO SOMETHING USEFUL with this plague. I've never seen a game so plenty of cheaters.

Most constructive feedback ever, not. Not useless BIStudio but useless rant thread.

You can play on public servers if you really want to. But then complain at the server admin for being incompetent, or lazy, or both but not at BI.