Sign in to follow this  
astast

astast WIP mods

Okay so little update,

I won't have time to work on this for some time since school is going to take a lot of my spare time so that sucks a lot

good thing is that the work at school will teach me a lot about some thing i'm having in the works with a few others.

There isn't much news on the unit's except i will remake the Gpnvgs and i will also add more accessories to the helmet.

I thought i would share a picture of how the helmet will look with gpnvgs with them up and wwhen they are removed:

http://i4.minus.com/ibm3jXSVlZ3PmS.png

*The gpnvgs and the lights on the helmets above is going to be remade*

*EDIT*

Hey ;D

So i had time to re make the GPNVGS again ;) now i like them as they are and they will probably not be changed again :D

here is a small peek:

iMFycQTiZV7OG.png

If you see some of the older pictures in this thread you will see it's a very bad model but this on will do i think :)

Best Regards astast

Edited by astast
made New GPNVGS

hey Astast...i watch all your thread...and i was wondering..did u ever think to make IED Suit??? i posted on Addon Request thread..but i am not getting any answers that there is any...it woud be nice to have IED suit in game??

Regrads DevilDog

hey Astast...i watch all your thread...and i was wondering..did u ever think to make IED Suit??? i posted on Addon Request thread..but i am not getting any answers that there is any...it woud be nice to have IED suit in game??

Regrads DevilDog

Hey :D

In fact i have been looking far and wide for such an addon but there is nothing it would be good for EOD missions.

I will think about it, I won't promis anything though since i have a lot of things in the air at the moment and after summer i will be gone for a year for school after that i don't know what i will do it will depend on how the year at the school will be :)

But i hope to finnish the seals before summer i know it might be a longshot but i will do my best to make it happen :)

Regards, astast

Some nice progress mate.

Best of luck with the rest.

Some nice progress mate.

Best of luck with the rest.

Thanks a lot,

I gotta say i'm a big fan of the stog units you are working on, i doubt my units will be just as sweet as what you guys have crafted :)

Edited by astast

Thanks a lot,

I gotta say i'm a big fan of the stog units you are working on, i doubt my units will be just as sweet as what you guys have crafted :)

Haha thanks mate, no reason why they can't be though :)

Hey :D

In fact i have been looking far and wide for such an addon but there is nothing it would be good for EOD missions.

I will think about it, I won't promis anything though since i have a lot of things in the air at the moment and after summer i will be gone for a year for school after that i don't know what i will do it will depend on how the year at the school will be :)

But i hope to finnish the seals before summer i know it might be a longshot but i will do my best to make it happen :)

Regards, astast

Tnx For Answer...i hope i will se some IED Suit soon in game...and i would love to know how to make addons so i can help someone in making addons.. until then...i can only make sugestions.. ;) tnx a lot on your work..i cant wait GPNVG18

Tnx For Answer...i hope i will se some IED Suit soon in game...and i would love to know how to make addons so i can help someone in making addons.. until then...i can only make sugestions.. ;) tnx a lot on your work..i cant wait GPNVG18

If you really want to learn how to make addons you can learn it, You just need to want it enough and be aware that it takes time to make an addon.

Good Luck

@sabre

Because you have done this for a long time and this is my first addon :s

But i hope i can create something of the same quality as what you have made :D

Edited by astast

If you really want to learn how to make addons you can learn it, You just need to want it enough and be aware that it takes time to make an addon.

Good Luck

I start to watch all tutorials that i can posibly find :D i will try to learn as much if u have som advice or page that has from smalest detail to finish :D please PM-me...tnx Astast

Good Luck

I start to watch all tutorials that i can posibly find :D i will try to learn as much if u have som advice or page that has from smalest detail to finish :D please PM-me...tnx Astast

PM' you regarding that :)

Also for the rest of you i just tried to make the sidepockets on the combat shirt is this okay?

iLk984FNpz5tM.png

iuUFsjLXzotDb.png

I'm not sure about them.

Edited by astast

PM' you regarding that :)

Also for the rest of you i just tried to make the sidepockets on the combat shirt is this okay?

http://i7.minus.com/iLk984FNpz5tM.png

I'm not sure about them.

Well, most guys use Crye now, and all their shirts have pockets, a side/perspective view would be good.

For the love of god please be Army SF. Tho all 'n' all looks pretty damn good there mate.

No sorry bro they are not Amry SF :(

Looking good. Great progress.

nah i wish i was better with models this freaks me out :S

But thanks i remade the pocket on the arm but it still looks wrong

Woah nice progress! I'm keeping my eye on this one , looks very promising :)

Okay so i will need some help with what vests that is displayed in these pictures:

inHmX1TLeuuoj.pngig0Pt5TYif0JX.png

the first one who tells me will get Early VIP access to the seal units!

Consider this the second competition :D

Edited by astast

Okay so i will need some help with what vests that is displayed in these pictures:

http://i4.minus.com/inHmX1TLeuuoj.pnghttp://i5.minus.com/ig0Pt5TYif0JX.png

the first one who tells me will get Early VIP access to the seal units!

Consider this the second competition :D

The one in the first picture looks like a Crye Precision CAGE Plate Carrier

http://g1098supplies.com/images/products/p_1_1095120630114455.jpg

The first one is the Crye N-CPC (not CPC) where it's in AOR1, has the inner harness + JPC style Airlite cummerbund and slightly different arrangement on the admin area. Second one is the LBT 6094K (not A) where there is a triple M4 mag sewn in the front.

Congrats another winner :) i will pm you with some info

---------- Post added at 11:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

The first one is the Crye N-CPC (not CPC) where it's in AOR1, has the inner harness + JPC style Airlite cummerbund and slightly different arrangement on the admin area. Second one is the LBT 6094K (not A) where there is a triple M4 mag sewn in the front.

Thanks a lot for this info JP thanks a lot :D

Edited by astast