John Spartan

F/A 18 Super Hornet for Arma 2 OA

Still no airshow skin included :icon_frown:

Thx for your hard and great work anyway. Cheers

Most likely no unfortunately. We have many plans however for our F-18's to include our own GPS/INS system and so forth. Currently we are deep in Arma 3 development for the F-18's. Once both versions are where we want them we will begin updating each with new features. All in do time.

Most likely no unfortunately. We have many plans however for our F-18's to include our own GPS/INS system and so forth. Currently we are deep in Arma 3 development for the F-18's. Once both versions are where we want them we will begin updating each with new features. All in do time.

I was just curious because i use Mando missile all the time and i like their flare and ECM system and when i play with Mando missile, the flares you naturally get is taken away. I'll just have to make a sacrifice because between me and everyone on this thread, THESE bad boys are much better than the one Meatball has.

Good work guys so far my favorite west fixed wing in Arma 2.

I know it is not ACE compatible... but i was testing it today with ACE and i was rearming on exchangeable armament system out side hangar and it works fine but eventually you loose ability to rearm main cannon (maybe flares to). I've tried every thing but when you lose it once cant rearm it any more. Only way to rearm cannon after that is to reset load on ammo truck.

Edited by Ivan911

i am having trouble getting the GBU 38,31 and 32 (JDAM) to lock onto a gps/ins target. after i use the service menu and choose a custom loadout and then get into the air, none of the weapons will lock on to the target. i see the red square on the rader (red square being the gps target/waypoint that i put down, but bombs will not lock on. any ideas?

@Bjacobs - is it 1.63 update you are using mate. In all fairness we have not recently tested compatibility with the recent A2 patch. GPS/INS feature is actually built in and created by Myke with his GLT Missile Box. I cant promise a quick fix on this one since Saul and me both are really busy with A3.

A2 version probably will have to wait till next year for a next update.