Sign in to follow this  
foxer

Euro is turning people into nazi's :)

IsthatyouJohnwayne.

Nice typical response! This is exactly what you could read in "the mirror" after england decided not to follow europes path. Fine to see that 85% of your posting is only about stories of the past, it is so damm dusty all the stuff you write there. You think the economy gives a shit about you having defeated the evil evil germans half a century ago, you think they give a shit about the enormous incredible forum-bursting achievements of english people during the last decades. Even I give a shit! write a book about it! But a great share of your life and that of england is the health of its economy. Dont you get that? the UK is not Switzerland! You cant allow yourself to leave opportunities fade away just because of pride.

What you gonna tell me, that the European union is gonna have a terrible impact on all countries participating? That England would have to accept people ruling over them and you would loose you souvereignity? (what is the trouble with that, so far I only see a policitcal iceage in the UK, what can get worse?) No, wait, you gonna tell me again this history bla bla about you dont want to work with someone that killed several million jews and tried to invade you, right? Fine, but that is damm childish and I think you would start to cry once you would see how many major private shoreholders of english companies are spanish, germans, french and italians. That must be terrible for you, but economy rules and doesnt respect your history, that must be frustrating! (oh yeah and the germans want to conquer england through the stock market right). Go home and read a book about the french eating frog-legs and german girls licking their armpit-hair.

In other words, the Euro will only affect your economy, not your traditions. Both that, and Holland kicked your asses back in the 17th century tounge.gif

Digging up clichés seems to be easy,let me join in,british beers are, like dishwater and british cooks suck. (<=sarcasm)

What is the relevance of such stupid, annoying and ancient cliches in a discussion like this.

Belgium does have an idiotic many politicians for such a miniscule country,and they do take the european union thing a bit too far,brussels is europe's capital...Fine,whatever,so what.

I think calling countries 'homes of entrenched paedophilia' is simple to say the least.

Note that i'm not bashing any nation,as none deserve it imho,it's just irrelevant in this discussion,i'm just sticking up for mine.Nationalistic i am not,but i don't like discussions going this way.

The euro has yet to show its full advantages (or disadvantages for that matter).

You know just disregard this entire post,i'm not going to make sense to you anyway.

No it makes sense (if there is no deep message hidden in your post! smile.gif )

This would actually lead to the question whether or not the UK looses anything if they would join later. I have no clue about that and it would deserve further research! wink.gif

OK i formally apologise for any mention of armpits, frogs (not to be confused with frogmarching), kaisers, history, belgium, politicians, sovereignty, sandals and any other inanimate object or loaded word or phase that might appear "dusty" to Albert Schweizer or possibly in any way offend someone or bismirch the good name of their their fine nation (unless they object to individual european nations as being old fashioned or 'dusty' )

(even Belgium)

OK?

As i have already mentioned there is a great disunity in me over this issue(and most others you could think of)

, a duality or even group of belief systems.

A part of me likes military stuff (or the 'idea' ) and is closely associated with national consciousness and the hum drum triviality of everyday reality

Another part of me would consider you very moderate and conservative in your views and would advocate the immediate federalisation and integration of Europe to be a force for positive change in the world, acting whenever possible in the greater good, a new dawn of european enlightenment and a great new age of prosperity and diversity as Europe encourages the third world to flourish ,warmly welcomes skilled immigrants and artists from all over the world and encourages a revolution in the way society and government percieve themselves, rapidly ushering in a new age of human psychological/enviromental evolution through universal personal (artistic) expression  , turning each persons life into their own work of art and their home ,their work , their relations with all things and the enviroment of each person into their canvas.

............... ....

Another part of me would like pigs to fly

...Or for there to an anarchist revolution in which all rules are abolished and everyone governs themselves(if they want to) .

But then there is reality

Somewhere in the future dreams meet reality , but it is not halfway.

Tex-ww1647-46.jpg

LMAO

tounge.gif

and people wonder why we lost the empire

(im gonna have to do something with that picture- like turn it into a T-shirt  tounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">As i have already mentioned there is a great disunity in me over this issue(and most others you could think of)

, a duality or even group of belief systems.

<span id='postcolor'>

Well I know he wan't very popular but I take good old Willy Hague's line "In Europe not run by Europe". I know it sounds crazy....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ July 08 2002,12:18)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">From the title, this looks like the right thread for this; if not, its because I think this is about the funniest picture ever:

ww1647-46.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

this is better

ww1647-47.jpg

BBBBWWWWWAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAH