Sign in to follow this  
Septura

ArmA Operation Arrowhead graphics looks bad.

So i bought Arma II Operation Arrowhead, with full succes. Everything works. Then i installed ArmA II: Free but in game the graphics look disguisting!

Take a look at the helicopter and the guys texture:

http://i.imgur.com/MrXfL.jpg > 100 KB

My graphic settings: (When i put everything on the highest settings not any changes are committed.

http://i.imgur.com/5j5Yl.jpg > 100 KB

Thanks in advance for helping me out :thumbsup:

Edited by Max Power

So i bought Arma II Operation Arrowhead, with full succes. Everything works. Then i installed ArmA II: Free but in game the graphics look disguisting!

Take a look at the helicopter and the guys texture:

My graphic settings: (When i put everything on the highest settings not any changes are committed.

Thanks in advance for helping me out :thumbsup:

ArmA II free is suppose to look disgusting...it uses low quality textures and sounds, get the full game for full detail, arma free is nothing more like a light preview version. Edited by Max Power

Like stated on bis site:

Arma 2: Free redefines the free-to-play battlefield with its truly unrivalled scale and gameplay possibilities. A2Free serves up almost everything offered by the original Arma 2 - the '13th best PC game of all time', according to PC Gamer - minus the campaign, HD graphics and support for user-made addons and mods.

How to fix? Buy ArmA II ?
right...and you're lucky, its on discount.

Septura

Please do not hotlink images greater than 100 KB. Use their urls instead.

§15) Do not hotlink images over 100kb (102400 bytes) in size

Do not link images over 100kb using the IMG tags to display an image in your post. If you wish to post an image larger then 100 kb feel free to post the URL instead of hotlinking.

also - note that your 3D resolution (3rd box down on the right hand side) is set less than 100% - this always blurs the textures in game.

when you set up your game always make sure this is on 100%. if you play windowed, then be careful because every time you adjust the window size the 3D resolution drops to 67% or less and you have to manually reset it to 100%.