Sign in to follow this  
hogthar

Design mastery weapons

alright man thats no problem, take your time.. make these m4's divine as you have been previously... you would is greatly appreciated :cool:

---------- Post added at 06:56 ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 ----------

No but it don't need because the mod linked to the default M4, so when you use ace, configs looks like that:

Dm M4 -> arma 2 -> Ace 2

ok, do you mean it works something like a replacement pack?

Yes, my mod refer the default M4 config so if some reason the default is changing my weapon mod changing too.

Any news on progress?

Please don't ask for news, this is considered spam on the Forums.

Please see the forum rules for verification:

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

I am sure Hogthar will post some news when he has some.

My sincerest apologies for supporting an individual of which I think makes top notch addons, and trying to contribute the the progress of the thread. Won't happen again oh mighty R0adki11.

i couldn't move this mod truly, because really hot here at the moment, but i finished the GL at least.

I don't forget this mod, i will finish in any case.

No worries bud, quick question though. Are you gonna be changing the custom sounds in the next update? Cause I feel like they sound a little but too... metallic? at the moment? everything else is 10/10

"M4 tpM sound V2" sounds a lot better and more like the real thing than "M4 sound v2 for arma3" in my opinion. Can't wait for the final version bud, this addon is gonna be awesome!

Edited by LemTheGentleman

Yeah they both sound great, but I agree with the Gentleman, the first sound is just slightly better. As I said though, both are great.

These are STILL the best M4 models, and textures, in Arma 3. I play with them every day. But Hogthar hasn't posted anything at all in two months, hope everythings ok with him.

Yes its the best!the only one so far that is up to arma 3 graphics. We need more like it!lol

oke Just everyone breathe, i forget my password, and i lazy to create new one on the summer time, sorry

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:31 ----------

I know this problem, but actually isn't mine, the reflection effect on the optic lens shadowed my textures.

I will fix it!

Yes! This is great news! Good to know you're just lazy instead of dead. Lol. Seriously though, glad to know everything's ok with you.

Almost all rework done, so as i finished binarizing and config then i start m16 and m4 spec ops version.

994007_10200738416052465_1474052731_n.jpg

537235_10200738416092466_308861103_n.jpg