Sign in to follow this  
USSoldier11B

Taliban bodies

Also, this is not streaming video, select your default media player (should be windows media player) I had trouble downloading the file using the online (MSN) media player.

That's an awesome video. Great song too.

It took me like 30 minutes just to start the download though.

hmm, i select "save as"but then i get a messge saying;"Internet explorer cannot download taliban_bodies.asf from 65.82.13.223" etc... confused.gif

what the hell, i keep getting page cannot be displayed mad.gif

While its loading up Im warming up the ol' vocal chords for a round of God Bless America. You guys can join in on the chorus...

I click the link and I just get the message "Aaron, get a life and go to bed, you poser!"

Anyone else get something like this, or should I call Gateway? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (SKULLS_Viper @ June 30 2002,06:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Clicking the link wont do anything, you have to rigth click it and select save as...<span id='postcolor'>

ahhh but im too lazy to do that... tounge.gif

ughhh, that guy's server sucks ass, let me hunt for another site that has the video.

I thought it was ''terrorists'' u lot were after,werent the talibannies ur friends during the cold war confused.gifwink.gifconfused.gif

from the screenshots the video looked pretty cool though smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought it was ''terrorists'' u lot were after,werent the talibannies ur friends during the cold war <span id='postcolor'>

Nope, the CIA just uses whoever is available to meet the interests of the U.S. whether they are liked or trusted is another matter. Muslim extremists are always readily available against a common foe. Saw an interesting documentary about the CIA. Afghanistan is about the only major victory that they have ever had. Look how long that lasted. Sometimes governments are so short sighted.

I love that song.Goes great with the video,Did you see that guy running in the video when the bomb was going in ? That dude is probably in bits...

*headbangs and sings*

"Let the bodies hit the floor! Let the bodies hit the floor!"

Angry music makes me wanna break shit.

First saw this on my CO's computer at JRTC, took me about 45 minutes to hunt it down.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ah ... a nice video for American nationalists to jerk off to.

<span id='postcolor'>

Damn straight.

Holy shit...I think I just creamed my pants...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Holy shit...I think I just creamed my pants...<span id='postcolor'>

Uh... Why?? confused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ June 30 2002,10:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I thought it was ''terrorists'' u lot were after,werent the talibannies ur friends during the cold war <span id='postcolor'>

Nope, the CIA just uses whoever is available to meet the interests of the U.S. whether they are liked or trusted is another matter. Muslim extremists are always readily available against a common foe. Saw an interesting documentary about the CIA. Afghanistan is about the only major victory that they have ever had. Look how long that lasted. Sometimes governments are so short sighted.<span id='postcolor'>

I didnt mean it quite like that more like i was amused at the quick rebranding of them in the public eye smile.gif

Uhm, that's just a lame collection of web-stolen video clips put together in Premiere while a song plays to set some non-existent rhytm. Any 16 year old with basic computer knowledge could have put that together. Couple a months ago someone posted a link to a similar movie, only that was was even lamer.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (advocatexxx @ June 30 2002,23:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Uhm, that's just a lame collection of web-stolen video clips put together in Premiere while a song plays to set some non-existent rhytm.  Any 16 year old with basic computer knowledge could have put that together.  Couple a months ago someone posted a link to a similar movie, only that was was even lamer.<span id='postcolor'>

Advocate is at it again!!! Nothing is good enough for him!

smile.gif

Tell ya what, Advocate old bean, since you are such a supreme wizard at computer production, why dont you whomp something up for us.

I'm not being totally sarcastic...that Star Trek think you did wasnt bad at all....

It was sweat, but i wish it was slower. confused.gif That was cool, seeing that anti tank soldier launching that missle, then BOOM! smile.gif