Sign in to follow this  
Vyvian

Marshes Upgrade in campaign, where is it?

Hello All,

Having a little problem in the campaign.

Does anyone know where to find the Marsh upgrade for the units. I have captured all other islands at one time or another and am sure that I have visited the research center on each island.

Can't continue in the campaign till I find it.

Thank you in Advance

I got it after capturing the top-right island (name escapes me!). It was the same island where there was a cut scene/fps sequence to rescue the missing pilot.

I got the Icelands upgrade on that mission, but no Marsh upgrade.

I think the blueprints obtained from Research Centers might be random. Not 100% sure though.

I think the blueprints obtained from Research Centers might be random. Not 100% sure though.

I think you may be right as a couple of times I have got the 'unfortunately we already have that blueprint' message!!

I aswell got the Icelands Upgrade. I think it is actually randomly generated.

I'm stuck too, can't attack the Marsh islands and I think I've looked at every RC other than the first few starting islands, I'm going to go back to them and see if it's on one of those.

I've just gone back over the starting islands and many other islands, including the one where you get the iceland upgrade. Still haven't found it. Surely this can't be a random blueprint as it is stopping me from making anymore progression in the game?

Also I got the 'Blueprint collector' achievement and as this is my first playthrough that would mean that I have all the blueprints, just not this upgrade.

I have all islands, except the marshes ones, but I can't do them too, because I didn't found the marshes upgrade.

Dunno how to find the marshes upgrade

Since this is about the official campaign I moved it to the official missions section. I also adjusted the title a bit.

im about 90% certain i found it on the island of terminus if not there then duessa

I conquered the marshy island without the marsh upgrade for my walruses.

I have the Marsh Upgrade now. I had to reload my game from when I completed Fulcrum.

This time when I took the command center on Terminus, there was a cutscene and then a FPS section that I had not played through before. Must be a bug in the game where it skipped this part before. I will add a note in the troubleshooting section.

I also got this upgrade last night, automatically after the FPS section on Terminus. There was one marshes island I managed to do without the upgrade by using the walrus afterburners (shift) to get up the mud banks, but the next one had a scrambler right in the middle of the island and I couldn't do it.

Also remember to hack all buildings on islands after you have captured them, usually they drop something. I mean buildings like refinery, factory, headquarters, research centre. Even islands that end where your units are automatically back on the carrier ready to move to the next island, always send a walrus back to do these buildings.

My campaign is screwed up, I got two cutscenes twice (the one where I have to go into an underground lab, and the one where they find Aurora in the pod).

After the second time, I actually got the marshes upgrade. I didn't capture all islands before I did Fulcrum, I guess that threw it off (because I took them afterwards)

i'm seriously p.od !!! - i did not get the marshes upgrade on terminus - its definitely a bug, FCUK the campaign really... Up to now, i had almost superhuman patience, but now i WONT start again because of lazy programming... There was bug after bug - that game IS UNPLAYABLE... I so much wanted to like it, but the campaign ruined it for me... B.I., you screwed big time... The game is nice enough - adequate graphics, very nice weather effects, good game concept - i loved the original. But this is a mess. I seriously don't get, why in the hell they bothered with sucky FPS parts instead of de-bugging the thing.. I so want to play this, but i can't. I'm uninstalling the wastedump and won't get angry anymore. I'll give it a go after some patches again, but until then - i don't want to even hear about it. Seriously - how can you SELL the product in this godawful state ?

i'm seriously p.od !!! - i did not get the marshes upgrade on terminus - its definitely a bug, FCUK the campaign really... Up to now, i had almost superhuman patience, but now i WONT start again because of lazy programming... There was bug after bug - that game IS UNPLAYABLE... I so much wanted to like it, but the campaign ruined it for me... B.I., you screwed big time... The game is nice enough - adequate graphics, very nice weather effects, good game concept - i loved the original. But this is a mess. I seriously don't get, why in the hell they bothered with sucky FPS parts instead of de-bugging the thing.. I so want to play this, but i can't. I'm uninstalling the wastedump and won't get angry anymore. I'll give it a go after some patches again, but until then - i don't want to even hear about it. Seriously - how can you SELL the product in this godawful state ?

Hold your horses.

I think you can get this mission and addon on several Islands. I retried a lot of times because I did not get it on Terminus. But dicided to move on. I got the cutscene/rescue and Marshes uppgrade on MEDUSA.

PS: Love this game despite the small quirks.

PSS: On the rescue mission I could not easily climb the stairs. Had to JIGGLE my way up them from side to side lol, but eventually got up :)