Sign in to follow this  
hellfish6

Ka-50 hokum in ofp:r!

Isn t that a UK dino ?

So that cannot be an ingame screenshot Avon tounge.gif

I saw through your attempt to fake the pic biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ June 27 2002,13:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I saw through your attempt to fake the pic  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Am I in trouble? wow.gif

Avon you wouldnt by any case have download resistance uhhh >=)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Speeeedy @ June 27 2002,13:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon you wouldnt by any case have download resistance uhhh >=)<span id='postcolor'>

Just the source code. I'll compile it later to add in Barney The Purple Dinosaur. tounge.gif

OMG confused.gif???  wow.gif ( clean version )

Avon, you have it ??

It s downloadable ?

Called supplier today, still nothing  sad.gif  mad.gif

Need it today  sad.gif

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

and this is just one of many vehicles!!!

wow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gifwow.gif

OHHH Pretty Pretty

Want one!

Want One NOW!

Gets out sleeping bag and bivi bag to go camp outside the store.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (FW200 @ June 27 2002,12:42)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif

and this is just one of many vehicles!!!

wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

What do you mean?

I THINK that there will be lots more vehicles in ofp res

FW

(this is just a thought im going to find out tommorow  tounge.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ June 27 2002,13:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon, you have it ??

It s downloadable ?<span id='postcolor'>

The pic? Yes, I have it. Downloadable? Sure! Go right ahead and download the pic. tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S.F.F.R @ June 27 2002,05:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 BIS

What the xxxx ?  mad.gif

See window KA-50 on this picture

And in  game

Hm...it's warezzz... wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hmm..yeah it doesnt look right confused.gif

From the Codemasters E-shop:

"Resistance will include new weapons and vehicles, new stand alone multiplayer missions, enhanced graphics and more" "if you liked the original game, you’ll lurrrrve this." Computer and Video Games - 18th June 2002

Unless the preview´s complete fiction, there seems to be more new stuff in addition to the quite delicious Hokum.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ June 27 2002,12:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ June 27 2002,13:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Avon, you have it ??

It s downloadable ?<span id='postcolor'>

The pic? Yes, I have it. Downloadable? Sure! Go right ahead and download the pic. tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Why couldn t i have had it the 21st, would ve been cool posting pics and pics and pics, and laughing like a madman oh jezus, ........ ain t life a ..... biggrin.gif

Still have not fixed the missle on the BMP , the AT3 is still not visiable mad.gif

would still like havoc

I am not going to cream my jeans just yet I will wait.......

BUT IT LOOKS SOOOOOGOOD tounge.giftounge.gif

I hope that you can reverse the throttle input in this version or in future versions. I know that in rl you would pull back on the collective but it's hard to go from Jet throttle to collective it's too confusing (for me anyway). Sorry to digress. wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still have not fixed the missle on the BMP , the AT3 is still not visiable <span id='postcolor'>

...it isn't? Slow time down, it is very visable.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Benze @ June 27 2002,16:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Still have not fixed the missle on the BMP , the AT3 is still not visiable <span id='postcolor'>

...it isn't? Slow time down, it is very visable.<span id='postcolor'>

Ehh no he means on the turret itself....

So you can see it before you fire it at the guide rail

FW

Now that im a lazy gimp, i havent read all the posts... but a quick answer:

the Ka-50 will be in ressistance, just not the campaign.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ June 27 2002,16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Ka-50 will be in ressistance, just not the campaign.<span id='postcolor'>

KA-50 (first flight 1982) be in campaing tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (S.F.F.R @ June 27 2002,16:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ June 27 2002,16:11)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">the Ka-50 will be in ressistance, just not the campaign.<span id='postcolor'>

KA-50 (first flight 1982) be in campaing  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

But when did they actually start to deliver them to troops (for training purposes, or operational use)?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Alik @ June 27 2002,17:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But when did they actually start to deliver them to troops (for training purposes, or operational use)?<span id='postcolor'>

Click on The FAQ's HOT NEWS menu item for a date and another Hokum pic. smile.gif

You need visitors again avon...why cant you just post them here instead of linking to your site