Sign in to follow this  
pchaxor

Linux Server for v1.62 - Status (NOT A RANTING THREAD!)

no, moderators are not BIS are they?... stop spamming this thread with wine... this thread is not about wine.. its about the status of linux server. thanks.

Is that the official BIS response?

It's probably the only answer you will get, official or not.

It's probably the only answer you will get, official or not.

Makes paying $85 a month for a server that can't be used seem worth it.

I would honestly expect more admins to be offering to test an alpha when it is ready, or maybe get excited that the Linux version they are working on is by far the best one ever made by man. The reason they are taking so long is probably because the version is super duper special and requires super duper programming to make it work super duper good. When it does finally come out your server is going to start running the best it ever has and then you will chant how great BIS is and how immature you acted by making all that fuss.

My words of wisdom...

Just relax and sit back and spend some time with your family and friends. Love one another. Just think... your wait now will only make you appreciate it more when it is finally here. It will be like the greatest thing ever. Super Linux Server Surprise! Christmas in August. :)

So please just sit back, drink a brew and take a chill pill.

chillpill.jpg

Edited by pchaxor

I would honestly expect more admins to be offering to test an alpha when it is ready, or maybe get excited that the Linux version they are working on is by far the best one ever made by man. The reason they are taking so long is probably because the version is super duper special and requires super duper programming to make it work super duper good. When it does finally come out your server is going to start running the best it ever has and then you will chant how great BIS is and how immature you acted by making all that fuss.

My words of wisdom...

Just relax and sit back and spend some time with your family and friends. Love one another. Just think... your wait now will only make you appreciate it more when it is finally here. It will be like the greatest thing ever. Super Linux Server Surprise! Christmas in August. :)

So please just sit back, drink a brew and take a chill pill.

http://bnincustomers.com/~haxor/chillpill.jpg

Not quite, 1.62 broke the compiler. Nothing exciting.

When It's Readyâ„¢

When it does finally come out your server is going to start running the best it ever has and then you will chant how great BIS is.??

I seriously doubt that. So is it possible to get an update on the progress and how its going with the making of 1.62 linux server? Will we have it before the end of this week?

ETA: when its done

Really, you can all continue to repeat the same question every other post but things really wont go faster. It is released when it is done.

Hey Foxhound you should stop ranting. It was just a honest question. But your answer has really enlightened me thanks, I didn't know it was still in progress and its going to be finished when its finished.

Edited by Ragerh

would be great if i can get a answer, when the patch for linux probably would be release.

The only one who can give an update about the release date is the one who is working on the issue, do you want him wasting time making forum posts or on getting it finished and tested so it can be released?

Obviously as noble an idea as this thread was clearly there are just far too many people who want only to rant and complain sadly.