Sign in to follow this  
Hilandor

What is ones pleasure in life

i have nothing really expect im starting to get into photography in a big way its even overriding the internet lately. smile.gif

DO NOT SPAM my thread

for i shall pick up thy claymore and decapitate those who do smile.gif

Nordin stole my answer...

6303995780.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Hmm, what else...reading (mainly fantasy/sci-fi), computer games, drinking...hmmm...lemme think some more...

sex, sleeping, eating.. I'm a simple man smile.gif

Ultimate joy.

Playing OFP while my wife is cleaning the floor under my desk  wink.gif

"1" engage at will

"1" ready to fire

"1" soldier is history

oh no 1 is down

1. Playing Rugby/watching football (i'm actually pretty naff playing football, so i just watch)

2. Formulating ideas that i may be able to use to get my girlfriend to give me some (i have many, unfortunatly they are too risky or didn't work sad.gif )

3. Playing computer games smile.gif (operation flashpoint obviously)

4. Listening to music and critisizing music (listening to metal slagging off pop music)

5. Internet smile.gif for a large range of purposes

6. Trying to skive off school (sometimes however i don't enjoy doing this since it gets me in trouble inevitably sad.gif )

Hmmm, i like a lot.

It looks like nobody has mentioned it here already but i like to go out with friends and have fun, play some football, basketball, skateboard, and go to cities with them.

And i can't wait until those damn exams are over cuz then i won't be home a lot!

Wooohooo!

biggrin.gif

Ok, I thought of some more:

- Music (loud and heavy...industrial, metal, punk, goth, alternative)

- 10 pin bowling, the sport of the gods!

- Movies (sci-fi, horror, action, comedy)

- WWF (or WWE, whatever)

- Driving around at early hours in the morning (I normally hate driving, but when it's dark and there is noone on the road, I love it)

- Going to nightclubs (only if they play good music - see above - and are full of hot looking and/or easy girls)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ June 19 2002,13:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">easy girls)<span id='postcolor'>

oh, yeah ... how did I forget to put that on my list?

SPEND MONEY

SPEND MONEY

SPEND MONEY

then...

DRINK SMIRNOV on ICE

Swimming in the lake of Geneva

Skiing

Grilling at the lake

Horse-back riding

Challenging the mountains

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 19 2002,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Horse-back riding<span id='postcolor'>

Cool - I'd think it would be so cool. But aren't all riding schools filled with irritating 13-year old giggle-girls?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 19 2002,17:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">But aren't all riding schools filled with irritating 13-year old giggle-girls?<span id='postcolor'>

horseback.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 19 2002,16:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ June 19 2002,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Horse-back riding<span id='postcolor'>

Cool - I'd think it would be so cool. But aren't all riding schools filled with irritating 13-year old giggle-girls?<span id='postcolor'>

You are so damm right about that!!!! And I woulf freak if I would have to ride in a circle, with those gay pants and a stupid helmet next to 13 year old girls (that never gonna get a boayfriend).

No, what we (my brothers and me) did several times was actually great fun. We rented horses in Poland near the Masures, which is the green spot of the country with thounsands of lakes. And instead of a silly guide we bought a little GPS-thing and created our own routes. In the evening we knocked on farm houses and offered little money for Bed-Breakfast. That was realy cool. The country is realy pretty much like unpopulated and therefore you can make trips without seeing a village for a day!! REAL COWBOY style (but never ever think to go riding in Jeans, you gonna loose your best male-equipment) biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 19 2002,13:12)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2. Plotting how to take over the world<span id='postcolor'>

This has an enormous "Pinky and the Brain" value biggrin.gif

Okay I'll be serious:

1) Listening to and playing music

2) Cooking and consuming good food

3) A good friend and a good single malt at 4 in the morning.

4) Being completely surrounded by unspoiled nature

5) Having sex with someone who knows what she's doing

Drawing. i'm a complete graphite junky. I really actually started when i was about one, but its only been in the last two or so years that i'v shown dramatic improvement. I'll post some of my work sometime, but the scanner always takes a lot out of it. confused.gif

ofp

women

café

club

after-club

trying not to crash my car

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Aculaud @ June 19 2002,21:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Drawing. i'm a complete graphite junky. I really actually started when i was about one, but its only been in the last two or so years that i'v shown dramatic improvement. I'll post some of my work sometime, but the scanner always takes a lot out of it. confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I'd love to see it Acu!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (WKK Gimbal @ June 19 2002,23:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd love to see it Acu!<span id='postcolor'>

I second that...